RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

OMR OMR OMR OMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with a VERY nice lady!!!!!!

OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said that RuRu was NOT popu8lar with their members -- NO ONE knew who is he...... and that when i call at 9 AM on Saturday morning............ I will MOST LIKELY be able to get PREMIUM SEATS!!!!!! OMR OMR OMR OMR

Are you as HAPPY as I am????? What a way to END the :das: weekend!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:dance_man::blowup:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The exact tickets you got was the SAME seats they offered me -- when I was testing out the password!!!! So, I guess THOSE are meant to be our SEATS! :lmao:

I see that you did the print now option!!!!! So, have you printed them out already? :naughty:

The exact tickets you got was the SAME seats they offered me -- when I was testing out the password!!!! So, I guess THOSE are meant to be our SEATS! :lmao:

I see that you did the print now option!!!!! So, have you printed them out already? :naughty:

I SURE DID!!!

:biggrin2:

when i ordered my tickets for panic at the disco, i had them sent to my house, and they never showed up :sneaky2: so i had to pick them up at the box office the day of, and it had "repute" in big letters on the ticket, so it looks bad. i don't want to do that again.

PLUS you can print the tickets out as many times as you want, so you can use it for scrapbooking and stuff. i did that for mika.:naughty:

I SURE DID!!!

:biggrin2:

when i ordered my tickets for panic at the disco, i had them sent to my house, and they never showed up :sneaky2: so i had to pick them up at the box office the day of, and it had "repute" in big letters on the ticket, so it looks bad. i don't want to do that again.

PLUS you can print the tickets out as many times as you want, so you can use it for scrapbooking and stuff. i did that for mika.:naughty:

In THAT case print me out an extra one for my RuRu shrine!!! :das:

I think I am going to have to make a scrap book of our weekend!!!! In three seperate parts!!! MELBOURNE- MIAMI -PALM BEACH :shocked:

Our gay Alex is ONLY going to Melbourne and Palm Beach.... he did not want to go to the Miami one for some reason! :blink:

i know, honestly! i can manage though....don't you worry.

I can see you throwing it like a sling shot and it lands on an old man's head instead of the stage..... and he is a very rich, straight... theatre patron..... uh-hem :naughty:

We have to be VERY discreet with our cameras... In the theatres......

MOST of our pics will probably be with the other fans and Boardies..... and all these random people I keep meeting on MySpace :naughty: and RuRu after the show!!!! :wub2:

I think I am going to have to make a scrap book of our weekend!!!! In three seperate parts!!! MELBOURNE- MIAMI -PALM BEACH :shocked:

Our gay Alex is ONLY going to Melbourne and Palm Beach.... he did not want to go to the Miami one for some reason! :blink:

that's stranger....maybe he's been banned from the fillmore :naughty:

I can see you throwing it like a sling shot and it lands on an old man's head instead of the stage..... and he is a very rich, straight... theatre patron..... uh-hem :naughty:

oh nothing like that. i have a plan. i'm going to 'accidentally' drop a battery, it will roll down towards the stage and when i fetch it, i will toss the thong up there :roftl::wink2:

We have to be VERY discreet with our cameras... In the theatres......

MOST of our pics will probably be with the other fans and Boardies..... and all these random people I keep meeting on MySpace :naughty: and RuRu after the show!!!! :wub2:

uhh.....i don't think so. they can't take away our cameras. we can sneak them in, and then take pics without flash....unless others are taking pics with the flash, then we can join them.

that's stranger....maybe he's been banned from the fillmore :naughty:

oh nothing like that. i have a plan. i'm going to 'accidentally' drop a battery, it will roll down towards the stage and when i fetch it, i will toss the thong up there :roftl::wink2:

LOL I would not put that past him!!!!! Naughty boys!!!!

I love your little plans~!! :naughty:

uhh.....i don't think so. they can't take away our cameras. we can sneak them in, and then take pics without flash....unless others are taking pics with the flash, then we can join them.

Knowing all these Europeans that seem to have THE BEST pics ever..... surely we will just be joing right in... with our merry little cameras and trigger happy fingers cause RuRu is so effin beautiful!!! :das:

LOL I would not put that past him!!!!! Naughty boys!!!!

I love your little plans~!! :naughty:

all of my plans have been carefully thought over, so nothing can go wrong.

this will be the best (or second best) weekend everrrrrrr!!!!

Knowing all these Europeans that seem to have THE BEST pics ever..... surely we will just be joing right in... with our merry little cameras and trigger happy fingers cause RuRu is so effin beautiful!!! :das:

and if we all get caught, we blame the europeans,and they will be deported :naughty:

we'll have their seats!

all of my plans have been carefully thought over, so nothing can go wrong.

this will be the best (or second best) weekend everrrrrrr!!!!

and if we all get caught, we blame the europeans,and they will be deported :naughty:

we'll have their seats!

...................... I dunno -- I have a feeling *at least for moi* this is going to be THE Best Weekend EVER... of my L I F E :licks_lips:

oooohhh.... you are the mastermind behind ALL the evil RuRu-ness! I Likeie :das:

Wait a minute.... so you think they are going to have better seats then us :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i got the other dress!!!

1-2.jpg

i'm going to dress it up with accessories, of course.

and the other outfit is for the fillmore.

what kind of shoes r u wearing with these outfits?

are you two getting general admission or assigned seats?

what kind of shoes r u wearing with these outfits?

are you two getting general admission or assigned seats?

I think she is wearing heels :naughty:

All of the shows are assigned seats......

We have had our tickets for the Miami show for a WHILE.... Alex Bought our Melbourne tickets TODAY :woot_jump: and I am getting our Palm Beach tickets on Saturday!!!!! :yay: