The Christian Bale Thread

CartoonKellyGreen

The Machinist, no doubt! :punk:

And what is that "taco" thing about? :roftl: The gif is hilarious!!

The Machinist is.................. wow!!! Amazing! And he was creepy and amazing!

Im not sure, but :floor: Maybe it has something to be with that interview?? Im slow today :thumbdown:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Machinist is.................. wow!!! Amazing! And he was creepy and amazing!

Im not sure, but :floor: Maybe it has something to be with that interview?? Im slow today :thumbdown:

Oh... I can't listen to it cause I'm working. :naughty:

"If you were any thinner, you wouldn't exist".

post-4915-142983678711_thumb.jpg

He's brilliant.

Oh... I can't listen to it cause I'm working. :naughty:

"If you were any thinner, you wouldn't exist".

[ATTACH]5693[/ATTACH]

He's brilliant.

Oh.............. Listen to it later, at home.

I cant almost see him! He was very thin!

Too bad he didnt get an Oscar nomination:thumbdown:

The Machinist, no doubt! :punk:

And what is that "taco" thing about? :roftl: The gif is hilarious!!

UH NO GIRLFRIEND!

He's best was in "Harsh Times" UHHA!

Bale speaking Spanish...NICE SENOR, VERY NICE!

machinist3.jpg

Oh Sr. Bale, usted es tan flaco! Usted necesita realmente comer un taco... ahora! Cómo le hizo pierde 1/3 de su peso? Usted está loco...y sus la voz loca de Batman, suena como el niño de amor de Clint Eastwood y un oso!

TACO TACO TACO TACO!

SEXY PIC TIME!

:naughty:

6qxqgj.jpg

2z6rs7r.jpg

rb9kdf.jpg

UH NO GIRLFRIEND!

He's best was in "Harsh Times" UHHA!

Bale speaking Spanish...NICE SENOR, VERY NICE!

machinist3.jpg

Oh Sr. Bale, usted es tan flaco! Usted necesita realmente comer un taco... ahora! Cómo le hizo pierde 1/3 de su peso? Usted está loco...y sus la voz loca de Batman, suena como el niño de amor de Clint Eastwood y un oso!

TACO TACO TACO TACO!

SEXY PIC TIME!

6qxqgj.jpg

2z6rs7r.jpg

rb9kdf.jpg

Nice spanish!:thumb_yello:

Love the last 3 pics!

I have read that Arnold (sorry, cant spell his surname) is gonna be on Terminator Salvation!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:thumbdown:

Nice spanish!:thumb_yello:

Love the last 3 pics!

I have read that Arnold (sorry, cant spell his surname) is gonna be on Terminator Salvation!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:thumbdown:

My spanish is horrible...I'm trying to learn!

Media spun the Aronld thing wrong, he was just visiting the set!

My spanish is horrible...I'm trying to learn!

Media spun the Aronld thing wrong, he was just visiting the set!

Its not as bad as you think!!! My latvian its worse for sure.

Yep, I read that, but then I read some spanish news that said that Arnnie is gonna appear on the film, that will be horrible!

Give the poor thing some food to eat! I really loved the machinist, but the guy pushes himself so much to the limits...*sighs*

Finally 3:10 to Yuma is released in Spain. I don´t have any intention to go to watch it on the cinemas. I already watched and i think it´s one of the best westerns movies i´ve ever seen :wink2:

Need to post a pic from "i´m not there", bob dylan´s movie

christian-bale-bob-dylan-01.jpg

Give the poor thing some food to eat! I really loved the machinist, but the guy pushes himself so much to the limits...*sighs*

Finally 3:10 to Yuma is released in Spain. I don´t have any intention to go to watch it on the cinemas. I already watched and i think it´s one of the best westerns movies i´ve ever seen :wink2:

Need to post a pic from "i´m not there", bob dylan´s movie

christian-bale-bob-dylan-01.jpg

When are the spanish companies to release the Im not there movie??? I wanna see it in spanish.

Taco is sleeply...

3522pzk.jpg

Work so hard for Oscar...

No one has told him he's never been nominated yet...

Sometimes the truth hurts...

But dreaming is for free, just let him dream (and we can dream with him about the Oscar thing):thumb_yello:

Taco is sleeply...

3522pzk.jpg

Work so hard for Oscar...

No one has told him he's never been nominated yet...

Sometimes the truth hurts...

I don´t think he cares about the Oscars thing. He´s young and talented. It will come eventually :wink2:

When are the spanish companies to release the Im not there movie??? I wanna see it in spanish.

Well, it´s gonna be released on Spain but it´s a TBA date yet, probably only for subbed original version.

I don´t think he cares about the Oscars thing. He´s young and talented. It will come eventually :wink2:

Well, it´s gonna be released on Spain but it´s a TBA date yet, probably only for subbed original version.

Yep, thats true, but he cant say that he dont want one, and we know it.

Its a shame that we are gonna have it only on the original version, I cant see it on cinemas....................... cause we dont have those kind of cinemas. Its like if that was for aliens:thumbdown: Hate Puertollano.

Picture1-2.png

SRSLY GUYS, SRSLY

Sexy!!!

Yep, thats true, but he cant say that he dont want one, and we know it.

Its a shame that we are gonna have it only on the original version, I cant see it on cinemas....................... cause we dont have those kind of cinemas. Its like if that was for aliens:thumbdown: Hate Puertollano.

Yeah, it´s a great recognition to your work, but it´s not the most important thing for Christian. I´m sure. And of course he won´t turn it down if he´d win it someday :wink2:

LOL, really?

We were talking about Joh Rolfe in class, the other day...Christian sure played a good tobacco farmer...AM I RIGHT, OR AM I RIGHT? LOLO

John Rolfe? Oopsie....I wrote "John Wolfe" in my paper :lol3:

Yeah, it´s a great recognition to your work, but it´s not the most important thing for Christian. I´m sure. And of course he won´t turn it down if he´d win it someday :wink2:

Yep, he has better things to do........... Thats why he's not worried about heving one, even a nomination...........

2ew1tg8.gif

*GIGGLE GIGGLE

He wants to kill me!!!!!! Oh, no???.................. Oh, yes!!!:bleh:

Yep, he has better things to do........... Thats why he's not worried about heving one, even a nomination...........

He wants to kill me!!!!!! Oh, no???.................. Oh, yes!!!:bleh:

I want him to win one

LOLO

But he really doesn't care about those types of things anyway

(BTW: I hope he doesn't play Robin Hood in that movie with Russel Crowe and Sienna Miller...

Why?

1. Tights

2. Sienna Miller

You are better than that Senor)

Picture1-3.png

I want him to win one

LOLO

But he really doesn't care about those types of things anyway

(BTW: I hope he doesn't play Robin Hood in that movie with Russel Crowe and Sienna Miller...

Why?

1. Tights

2. Sienna Miller

You are better than that Senor)

Picture1-3.png

Yeah, me too. But I love the way he refuses to love all those material things that he can own just cause he has the money and all that, and the Oscar is one of them (im not saying that he can buy one, just that he doesnt cares about having one and all that)

And the thing about the Robin Hood movie. I dont like Sienna Miller, she is ............. I dont know how to say it, but for me she didnt look as an actress, is like if I made a movie, I can believe what Im watching. And Im not sure about the idea of the movie, cause the last time I read something about it, they said that it was gonna be an actual Robin Hood or something like that. Maybe Chris shouldnt choose all those famous characters.........

Hey guys, well I noticed on various other threads that there are a few Christian Bale fans here! He's truly is an amazing actor, certainly not as appericated as he should be, and he's made some pretty amazing films over the years!

HE SEEMS TO BE THE TARGET OF MANY LULZ'S ON THE INTERNETS NOW A-DAYS LOL!

(Any frequent readers of ONTD will know this)]

I watched him in "Little Women","American Psycho" and "The Dark Knight"! He's amazing,really good actor,I like how he played the role in "American Psycho",because I'm the greatest fan of the ORIGINAL 1960,Hitchcock's "Psycho" with Anthony Perkins :wub2::wub2:

Well,American Psycho has nothing with the other Psycho of course :naughty:

And the last movie I watched him in was "The Dark Knight",his role was really good and he played it great,but I prefer Ledger and Joker :wub2: