MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

yeah..... I got my mouth washed out a time or two -- tis NOT that bad! :roftl:

THAT'S the ones! :lmao:

Now ya got the hang of it :naughty:

hahahhahahah :roftl:

as much as i love talking to you two i gotta actually start an INSANELY long drawing assignment and fully render a still life that was actually do wednesday but i managed to pretend i left it at home and today i managed to avoid the teacher at all costs but i dont think i will be able to put off another day lol

xoxoxoxox nighty night alex and holly sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!:bleh:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahhahahah :roftl:

as much as i love talking to you two i gotta actually start an INSANELY long drawing assignment and fully render a still life that was actually do wednesday but i managed to pretend i left it at home and today i managed to avoid the teacher at all costs but i dont think i will be able to put off another day lol

xoxoxoxox nighty night alex and holly sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!:bleh:

GOOD NIGHT!!!!! :huglove:

Good luck with that project!

Talk to ya SOON!

OMG, SORRY, ERM.... I live in Florida and I wanna go but where is the Quest resort thingy in Orlando Kissimmee???? gimmee the exact address okay? thanx!! if you don't mind I will bring 3 friends along please?? the more the merrier:naughty::penguin: were having a slumber party oh how fun!!:bleh:

OMG, SORRY, ERM.... I live in Florida and I wanna go but where is the Quest resort thingy in Orlando Kissimmee???? gimmee the exact address okay? thanx!! if you don't mind I will bring 3 friends along please?? the more the merrier:naughty::penguin: were having a slumber party oh how fun!!:bleh:

THAT would be fabulous!!!!!!

---- are your friends MFCers?

holly, you're slowly being taken over by twilighters. :naughty:

I see that!!!! :shocked:

aww gosh...I wanna take part, too...but the distance between Germany and Florida is too big! :crybaby:

aaawwww you will be there in spirit! :huglove:

you know, i haven't told my parents about this weekend yet :shocked:

i haven't spoken to them since... november 19.

WHAT!!! Are they out of town or something?

What are they going to say? :blink:

The location has changed FOR THE FINAL TIME! Everything is booked now - so there is no turning back! :naughty:

It is going to be at the Holiday Villas -- GREAT location right near Old Town -- and YES Alex we ARE going to Old Town Friday night after we get all done with the decorating!!!! :roftl:

Everyone should be very pleased with this place and if not yall biatches can kiss my grits cause it cost me 230.00 :boxed:

WHAT!!! Are they out of town or something?

What are they going to say? :blink:

they've been in france and england for two weeks!:shocked:

they'll be fine with it. it will be like "WELCOME BACK!!!.....see you sunday!"

they come back tomorrow. :naughty:

The location has changed FOR THE FINAL TIME! Everything is booked now - so there is no turning back!

It is going to be at the Holiday Villas -- GREAT location right near Old Town -- and YES Alex we ARE going to Old Town Friday night after we get all done with the decorating!!!! :roftl:

Everyone should be very pleased with this place and if not yall biatches can kiss my grits cause it cost me 230.00 :boxed:

so what is this old town place??? is it like...an old town? :blink:

is there a mini christmas tree?? cause we could put of the snow around it :wub2:

so what is this old town place??? is it like...an old town? :blink:

is there a mini christmas tree?? cause we could put of the snow around it :wub2:

You'll see! It is just a cool place to go. And it is right around the corner from the resort! P E R F E C T ........

I love the area -- cause we will be right in the CENTER of everything! Me and the boys always stay in that area anytime we go to Orlando/Disney World ---- it is right at the Main Gate.

The location has changed FOR THE FINAL TIME! Everything is booked now - so there is no turning back! :naughty:

Everyone should be very pleased with this place and if not yall biatches can kiss my grits cause it cost me 230.00

:huglove: Thank you Holly!

I talked to SANTA last night -- and he has a HUGE suprise for all you ladies! :das:

oooo I'm excited, is it Rob:das::naughty:

WHERE the HECK is Brianna? :shocked:

I'm here!! Sorry I got in trouble today