MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOOHH!!!

i've seen it!! it's next door to ripleys believe it or not!

Not next door.... but down at the end of that road.... International Drive... i is the UPSIDE DOWN building!! Me and the boys go there everytime we go to Orlando.... it is FUN!!!!! The Ripley's in St. Augustine is the BEST one in the WORLD!! :punk:

Not next door.... but down at the end of that road.... International Drive... i is the UPSIDE DOWN building!! Me and the boys go there everytime we go to Orlando.... it is FUN!!!!! The Ripley's in St. Augustine is the BEST one in the WORLD!! :punk:

i would love to go there, i love the show!!!!

so are we thinking about going to the beach for the party

OOOH!

i have the tv on, and i come back to the MFC, and i hear "doom da da di da di" on the tv and they were playing "love today" in a trailer!!!

even though i saw that trailer in the theatre a few months ago, i still got very

I saw that same exact trailer about an hour ago and i freaked out:boing:

I JUST had a brilliant idea... *if I do say so myself* ......

HOW about if we have the Christmas Party at a Resort in Kissimmee......

I found a two bedroom condo... {that I can totally afford} I will show PICS....

there is a living room and FULL kitchen... we could bake cookies and prepare our dinner right THERE all together.... sit in the living room and play our dirty santa games... there is a tv and DVD player and we could play LICM ALL we wanted.... no one to tell us what we can/cannot do... and we can decorate.... I think it is ideal..... what do YALL think?

it looks like he's going to slap her :naughty:

YES!!! PERFECT :punk:

It does look like he is about to slap the **** out of her! :naughty:

Oh and the kitchen is equipped with EVERYTHING from a tea kettle to a coffee pot.... dishes, silverware, cups, glasses, pots, pans, cooking thingies..... EVERYTHING we could possibly need.....

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ALEX?

We can still go around terrorizing.... I mean MIKAFYING the town.... and we could all go out to dinner..... we can just do fun cooking stuff there.... I mean we ARE gonna be all dressed up.... we might as well show it off... :roftl:

It does look like he is about to slap the **** out of her! :naughty:

Oh and the kitchen is equipped with EVERYTHING from a tea kettle to a coffee pot.... dishes, silverware, cups, glasses, pots, pans, cooking thingies..... EVERYTHING we could possibly need.....

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ALEX?

i don't know if i can stay at a place that allows spousal abuse :lmao:

nah, it sounds good. i have the best tea EVER!!!

We can still go around terrorizing.... I mean MIKAFYING the town.... and we could all go out to dinner..... we can just do fun cooking stuff there.... I mean we ARE gonna be all dressed up.... we might as well show it off... :roftl:

fo sho. it sounds GREAT!!! i'll bring the fruit!!!

...for eatting, ya know....:naughty:

I figure we could bake Holiday cookies there and have like cheese and cracker trays... chips and dip.... finger foods to snack on..... eggnogg SPIKED and regualar ..... and then we can ALL go out to dinner somewhere and scare the locals by singing Grace Kelly. MIKA SHOULD PUT OUT A CHRISTMAS ALBUM......

I will bring decorations so it looks festive for all the pics.... and we can hang our MFC banner on the wall...... I have A LOT of ideas.... all of a sudden!

I figure we could bake Holiday cookies there and have like cheese and cracker trays... chips and dip.... finger foods to snack on..... eggnogg SPIKED and regualar ..... and then we can ALL go out to dinner somewhere and scare the locals by singing Grace Kelly. MIKA SHOULD PUT OUT A CHRISTMAS ALBUM......

I will bring decorations so it looks festive for all the pics.... and we can hang our MFC banner on the wall...... I have A LOT of ideas.... all of a sudden!

OOOOH! i make the best pumpkin cookies!!!! i know pumpkin in kind of gross, but i make them goooooooooood. do you know how to make fondu? i love fondu!

omg, if mika made a christmas album, i would DIE! i think it would be so funny!!

OOOOH! i make the best pumpkin cookies!!!! i know pumpkin in kind of gross, but i make them goooooooooood. do you know how to make fondu? i love fondu!

omg, if mika made a christmas album, i would DIE! i think it would be so funny!!

Sounds YUMMY and quite festive!!! :licks_lips:

OMR ... when I first read that I 'thought' tofu... and I was like :puking:

then I realized you SAID FONDU.... LOVE IT TOO!!!!!

SEE the possibilities are endless.....

and why would you laugh at my dear Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I would like to hear him sing Grandma got ran over by a reindeer......