MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

those directions were AMAZING!!!! i hope my dads are like that :blink:

i mapquested my house to that mall, and it was 3 1/2 hours!!! :shocked: they also have a new thing where it calculates how much fuel you'll use, and it costs $12.58 :naughty:

i know where it is once i get on that main road, and then i know where her neighborhood and house are. THAT PART shouldn't be a problem at all.

IF you can just get yourself in her area -- Brianna will take over from there .... OH SNAP even that is a scary thought! :naughty:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god!!! :roftl:

i might leave a few hours earlier, so i have time to get lost.

If you Mapquest it out -- and get REALLY good directions from your dad -- you SHOULD be j u s t fine! Perhaps you should e-mail the mapquest to Brianna so her dad can translate for you! :roftl:

MIKA did NOT call us :sneaky2:

SOMEONE with a very MIKA distinct accent called us -- PRETENDING to be MIKA!

.... it was SO effing funny .... we just went along with it, and pretended like we 'didn't know' and we talked to the bloke as if it REALLY were MIKA! :naughty:

--- I guess SOMEONE thought it would be FUNNY to prank call us :mf_rosetinted:

NOT FUNNY

BUT WE ARE SO OVER IT NOW ----

..... and laughing at YOU *who ever you are*

SO THERE

That was so not cool:sneaky2:

IT IS TO US N O W......

I guess Mika only cares about MFC parties that happen over seas.

And just totally IGNORES anything that the Americans TRY to do. :mf_rosetinted: THAT'S okay though -- I expected nothing less

I guess Mika doesnt care abous us Floridans only one concert here!

Santa and his little Elf .....

100_0175.jpg

So cute:naughty:

My computer was being a REAL biatch last night!!!! *what else is new*

So no more pics until tonight! And that really sucks cause I couldn't get all of the Good ones -- the action shots -- the 'juice shots' They ARE successfully uploaded to the computer -- so as soon as I get home I will get them on photobucket -- maybe my computer will cooperate a bit more tonight!

I can't wait for all the pictures! 'juice'!

That is ONE of my dreams to get there......

SPEAKING OF THAT DAMN IT Brianna -- WE STILL forgot to plant the PENNY! :boxed:

S***! We can do it at Disney:bleh:

....yes. brianna and i decided that i would drive to her house, and then she'd drive to disney.

i'm going to tape the directions to my steering wheel

YAY! You should leave the day before and then just sleep over my house just in case you get really lost

I know right!!!! Brianna's dad gave the B E S T directions I have EVER gotten in my LIFE! Wish Mapquest was like that!!! Turn Left on Rainbow Avenue ....

Turn Right on Sunshine Blvd.

Well -- you have been to Brianna's 2 times now -- I could find it on my own so.... :roftl:

I'm going to tell him that when he gets home:naughty:

IF you can just get yourself in her area -- Brianna will take over from there .... OH SNAP even that is a scary thought!

Hey! My car isn't that bad, now that it has Edward on it to protect me:wub2:

so me +brianna= 3/4

:lmfao:

:floor:

My dad wouldnt mind helping with the directions at all

THANK GOD for your dad Brianna!!! He was TRULY a life-saver in this case!!! :naughty:

Now if we can just get Alex to your house!

I am going to TRY again to get ALL of the pics up -- bear with me and my hoopty of a computer!!!! :naughty:

I was looking through them at lunch -- GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES -- and GOOD JUICE!!!! :licks_lips:

You were a HUGE part of the weekend there on the wall! VERY much there in spirit!!!! *watching EVERYTHING we did* :naughty:

100_0188.jpg

you guys are SO SWEET!

i saw everything....:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Santa and his little Elf .....

100_0175.jpg

SO CUTE!!!!!!! :wub2:

aaahhh -- I wish you lived in America!!!! The next big MFC event for us if the Disney Meet up.

MFC Day at Disney World -- February 28, 2009 .....

it is going to be SO much fun!!!!!

ooh! i should look and see if me and sis can come in for that... :shocked:

The Party was so much fun I can't wait till next year

Thanks for the christmas party mom! It was alot of fun. My favorite part was Old Town and the gym

hey boys!

you guys are SO SWEET!

i saw everything....:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

ooh! i should look and see if me and sis can come in for that... :shocked:

THAT is a scary thought! :roftl:

OMG!!!! YES YES YES -- T R Y to come ... it is going to be AMAZING!!!! :bleh:

THAT is a scary thought! :roftl:

OMG!!!! YES YES YES -- T R Y to come ... it is going to be AMAZING!!!! :bleh:

:roftl: you crazies!

i'll go read the post. since neither of us can drive, and the parents are a little insane, it probably won't happen, but if i start planning now...maybe!!! :punk:

THANK GOD for your dad Brianna!!! He was TRULY a life-saver in this case!!! :naughty:

Now if we can just get Alex to your house!

I am going to TRY again to get ALL of the pics up -- bear with me and my hoopty of a computer!!!!

I was looking through them at lunch -- GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES -- and GOOD JUICE!!!! :licks_lips:

Alex can do it! I believe in her:naughty:

'juice':bleh:

OH - and I L -to the- O -to the- V - to the E how we just left food and ****T everywhere for them to clean up -- serves THEM right! :bleh:

:roftl: yeah for charging you 50$ without warning for cleaning when we could have done it ourselves!:sneaky2:

:woot_jump:

yaya! we'll see!

'juice'

yeah for charging you 50$ without warning for cleaning when we could have done it ourselves!:sneaky2:

:lmfao: they charged you for CLEANING?!?!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: oh you guys!

yaya! we'll see!

:lmfao: they charged you for CLEANING?!?!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: oh you guys!

I know I wasn't even there for the incident, I got there on Saturday and they got there Friday night, so Holly had no idea, that money they charged her was for Chuck E Cheese. She tried to get her money back but they said no, Holly can tell the story better:naughty:

I know I wasn't even there for the incident, I got there on Saturday and they got there Friday night, so Holly had no idea, that money they charged her was for Chuck E Cheese. She tried to get her money back but they said no, Holly can tell the story better:naughty:

NO I can't!!! :sneaky2: I am STILL pissed about it! I cussed that lady out -- and told her I was writing a BAD review on the place .... when she would NOT give me my money! THAT is ALOT of money to just throw away! :mf_rosetinted:

S***! We can do it at Disney

YAY! You should leave the day before and then just sleep over my house just in case you get really lost

I'm going to tell him that when he gets home:naughty:

Hey! My car isn't that bad, now that it has Edward on it to protect me

My dad wouldnt mind helping with the directions at all

that's not a bad idea. it would be JUST like me to get that lost. one time, a friend and i drove around for 3 hours trying to find a baseball field.

'juice':bleh:

:roftl: yeah for charging you 50$ without warning for cleaning when we could have done it ourselves!:sneaky2:

thanks brianna! :huglove:

they can choke on all the food we left :sneaky2:

NO I can't!!! :sneaky2: I am STILL pissed about it! I cussed that lady out -- and told her I was writing a BAD review on the place .... when she would NOT give me my money! THAT is ALOT of money to just throw away! :mf_rosetinted:

For some cleaning we could have done!!! Did you send in the review yet?