Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you meet?

How many were you?

What did you do at the party?

Did you have a secret Santa?

Any champage?

:thumb_yello::wub2:

Sorry to hear you didn't got acknowledgment from Mika like we did in London, maybe he didn't know there was a party.:blink:

Where did you meet?

How many were you?

What did you do at the party?

Did you have a secret Santa?

Any champage?

:thumb_yello::wub2:

Sorry to hear you didn't got acknowledgment from Mika like we did in London, maybe he didn't know there was a party.:blink:

We stayed in a Villa in Kissimmee for 2 days .....

There was ONLY 5 of us .....

We did all KINDS of things!!! We went to Old Town -- International Drive and walked around with the MFC banner and people were beeping and screaming at us -- well -- the ones that knew WHO Mika was :naughty:

We played 'dirty santa'

exchanged gifts -- baked cookies -- I have some pictures .....

MIKA cookies!!!! :wub2:

We did not have champagne but we did have wine!!! :licks_lips:

That is ONE of my dreams to get there......

SPEAKING OF THAT DAMN IT Brianna -- WE STILL forgot to plant the PENNY! :boxed:

crap! we frogetting!!!!! maybe at the disney meet up???:blink:

:naughty:

YEAH -- and GUESS what -- I deleted that video -- ooopppssss .... Santa is going to KILL me!!!!! :shocked:

uh oooooooh.

all my pictures came up out of order :boxed:

crap! we frogetting!!!!! maybe at the disney meet up???:blink:

:naughty:

uh oooooooh.

all my pictures came up out of order :boxed:

YEAH let's do it at the Disney one!!!!

I want to be able to post my pics!!!! My computer is going to be the death of me, I swear!!!! OMG Alex -- I am SO excited for Disney NOW!!!! We should totally decorate my car -- like that van we saw on the Turnpike -- :naughty:

We stayed in a Villa in Kissimmee for 2 days .....

There was ONLY 5 of us .....

We did all KINDS of things!!! We went to Old Town -- International Drive and walked around with the MFC banner and people were beeping and screaming at us -- well -- the ones that knew WHO Mika was :naughty:

We played 'dirty santa'

exchanged gifts -- baked cookies -- I have some pictures .....

MIKA cookies!!!! :wub2:

We did not have champagne but we did have wine!!! :licks_lips:

Aw you stayed together, that must have been so much fun!:wub2:

We had an intension to do so in London but there was no way we could make it happen. Some of the oldlings were at the same hotel and the plan was to at least meet at brekfeast. When the morning came I couldn't find a soul, it turned out the hotel had two buildings and I happened to be in the wrong one!

Thanks to Rak1 I found them a couple of hours later and we had a nice lunch together.:roftl:

It sounds like you had a great party!:wub2:

So what do you say, is Mika well known in Florida?

Aw you stayed together, that must have been so much fun!:wub2:

We had an intension to do so in London but there was no way we could make it happen. Some of the oldlings were at the same hotel and the plan was to at least meet at brekfeast. When the morning came I couldn't find a soul, it turned out the hotel had two buildings and I happened to be in the wrong one!

Thanks to Rak1 I found them a couple of hours later and we had a nice lunch together.

It sounds like you had a great party!:wub2:

So what do you say, is Mika well known in Florida?

Yes we all stayed together -- we had a three bedroom Villa .... so it was a NON-STOP party!!!! :punk:

It was GREAT! ALOT of fun --- and we learned ALOT *the hard way* and next year is going to be EVEN better -- and HOPEFULLY more Americans will come, that can't travel over seas! :mf_rosetinted:

NO -- MIKA is not very well known in Florida :no:

MOST people were like WHO is MIKA! :shocked:

*most people on International Drive were drunk anyways* :naughty:

Yes we all stayed together -- we had a three bedroom Villa .... so it was a NON-STOP party!!!! :punk:

It was GREAT! ALOT of fun --- and we learned ALOT *the hard way* and next year is going to be EVEN better -- and HOPEFULLY more Americans will come, that can't travel over seas! :mf_rosetinted:

NO -- MIKA is not very well known in Florida :no:

MOST people were like WHO is MIKA! :shocked:

*most people on International Drive were drunk anyways* :naughty:

Good to know you're promoting him over there!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Good to know you're promoting him over there!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Are you kidding? I think I take being the 'MFC World Rep for the U.S.A.' just a *little* bit too seriously! I single-handedly have promoted MIKA more then any management company! *anyone who KNOWS me, knows this is true* :naughty:

I have bought enough copies of LICM that I myself am responsible for half his record sales in the U.S. (okay, not really but close) :naughty:

I hand them out to anyone who is vaugely interested --

like for example -- I was talking to my hair dresser, and he DID NOT know who MIKA was ... and I was like :shocked:

So I went back and took him LICM, and they NOW play it in the Salon ALL of the time -- and he is a HUGE fan!!!!

I promote MIKA pretty much every single day in one way or another!

Are you kidding? I think I take being the 'MFC World Rep for the U.S.A.' just a *little* bit too seriously! I single-handedly have promoted MIKA more then any management company! *anyone who KNOWS me, knows this is true* :naughty:

I have bought enough copies of LICM that I myself am responsible for half his record sales in the U.S. (okay, not really but close) :naughty:

I hand them out to anyone who is vaugely interested --

like for example -- I was talking to my hair dresser, and he DID NOT know who MIKA was ... and I was like :shocked:

So I went back and took him LICM, and they NOW play it in the Salon ALL of the time -- and he is a HUGE fan!!!!

I promote MIKA pretty much every single day in one way or another!

that is 100% true!

....yes. brianna and i decided that i would drive to her house, and then she'd drive to disney.

i'm going to tape the directions to my steering wheel :naughty:

NICE of yall to let me know :sneaky2:

OMG -- Alex are you SURE? You are bound to get yourself SO lost -- you will never get to Disney!!! :roftl:

OMG -- I am kinda worried for you..... :naughty:

I was gonna try and work something out -- that would be a bit easier on me, but - if yall are gonna do that ..... it works, as long as you can READ the directions correctly :roftl::blink:

YOU CAN NEVER SAY I don't ♥ YOU ---

cause WHO else would drive 4 HOURS extra *out of their way* just for you? :huglove:

NICE of yall to let me know :sneaky2:

OMG -- Alex are you SURE? You are bound to get yourself SO lost -- you will never get to Disney!!! :roftl:

OMG -- I am kinda worried for you..... :naughty:

I was gonna try and work something out -- that would be a bit easier on me, but - if yall are gonna do that ..... it works, as long as you can READ the directions correctly :roftl::blink:

YOU CAN NEVER SAY I don't ♥ YOU ---

cause WHO else would drive 4 HOURS extra *out of their way* just for you? :huglove:

it's not my fault that youa re particularly unobservant :roftl:

i know i'll probably get lost. maybe i'll practice driving far, by driving to jupiter, for our family reunion, next weekend.

if that doesn't work out, maybe we can find some place that is on both our directions to meet, and then i'll follow you.

it's not my fault that youa re particularly unobservant :roftl:

i know i'll probably get lost. maybe i'll practice driving far, by driving to jupiter, for our family reunion, next weekend.

if that doesn't work out, maybe we can find some place that is on both our directions to meet, and then i'll follow you.

THAT'S the problem right there! There is NO WHERE that is on BOTH our directions! We are on opposite coasts..... it is always going to be ME coming over to where you are OR you coming to where I am.....

I can get to Kissimmee in 2 little hours from my house ......

It took me 5 hours to get there going your way :shocked:

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!

THAT'S the problem right there! There is NO WHERE that is on BOTH our directions! We are on opposite coasts..... it is always going to be ME coming over to where you are OR you coming to where I am.....

I can get to Kissimmee in 2 little hours from my house ......

It took me 5 hours to get there going your way :shocked:

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!

that certainly IS a big difference! :shocked:

i'll have to mapquest it and ask my dad for REALLLY good directions, like the ones brianna's dad gave, like it's on the right or left. if i got directions like that, all i have to worry about is speeding :naughty:

that certainly IS a big difference! :shocked:

i'll have to mapquest it and ask my dad for REALLLY good directions, like the ones brianna's dad gave, like it's on the right or left. if i got directions like that, all i have to worry about is speeding :naughty:

I know right!!!! Brianna's dad gave the B E S T directions I have EVER gotten in my LIFE! Wish Mapquest was like that!!! Turn Left on Rainbow Avenue ....

Turn Right on Sunshine Blvd. :naughty:

Well -- you have been to Brianna's 2 times now -- I could find it on my own so.... :roftl:

I know right!!!! Brianna's dad gave the B E S T directions I have EVER gotten in my LIFE! Wish Mapquest was like that!!! Turn Left on Rainbow Avenue ....

Turn Right on Sunshine Blvd. :naughty:

Well -- you have been to Brianna's 2 times now -- I could find it on my own so.... :roftl:

those directions were AMAZING!!!! i hope my dads are like that :blink:

i mapquested my house to that mall, and it was 3 1/2 hours!!! :shocked: they also have a new thing where it calculates how much fuel you'll use, and it costs $12.58 :naughty:

i know where it is once i get on that main road, and then i know where her neighborhood and house are. THAT PART shouldn't be a problem at all.