MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sitting here for effing 2 HOURS trying to get my pics on and DAMN it -- no luck -- I am STILL trying *as we speak* I will never give up!~ This EVIL computer WILL NOT win :sneaky2:

I believe in you!!

THANK YOU HOLLY!

We'll take down that computer like Sarah Palin takes down wolves from a helicopter! (sorry i hope i didn't offend anyone :wub2:)

:lmao::lmfao::lmao::lmfao:

I am gonna TRY again tonight -- and if I can't do it -- well .... I am about to give the **** up! :mf_rosetinted:

--- ha ha -- na na nanny boo boo --- I look at them EVERYday during my lunch break!!!!! :bleh:

The VIDEO *of the snow fountain - and the Alysia wine incident* is SO freaking hilarious -- I crack UP everytime I watch it!!!! :roftl:

I am gonna TRY again tonight -- and if I can't do it -- well .... I am about to give the **** up! :mf_rosetinted:

--- ha ha -- na na nanny boo boo --- I look at them EVERYday during my lunch break!!!!! :bleh:

The VIDEO *of the snow fountain - and the Alysia wine incident* is SO freaking hilarious -- I crack UP everytime I watch it!!!! :roftl:

omg! i can't wait to see them!

why do you think it's not working?:blink:

omg! i can't wait to see them!

why do you think it's not working?:blink:

THE only thing I can figure is that my computer is SO freaking SLOW that it never loads and by the time it realizes it it times out -- I duuno I am no computer whiz ... I will try and get Santa to help me tonight -- cause he is! :naughty:

THE only thing I can figure is that my computer is SO freaking SLOW that it never loads and by the time it realizes it it times out -- I duuno I am no computer whiz ... I will try and get Santa to help me tonight -- cause he is! :naughty:

some of the videos might be slowing it down.

if you can select what pictures/videos you want to load, deselect the videos, and wait until you have all the pictures loaded.

some of the videos might be slowing it down.

if you can select what pictures/videos you want to load, deselect the videos, and wait until you have all the pictures loaded.

I have ALL the pics uploaded onto my computer!!!!!

I JUST CAN"T get them on PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!

if you're using the bulk uploader, try to switch to the old one. that bulk one would always mess me up.

I ONLY use the Old One -- I have never even tried the bulk one ----

I am telling you - it is my computer -- it is EVIL :devil:

well, i don't know what to tell you then.

maybe upload them to myspace, and i'll put them on photobucket.

THAT is a GREAT idea!!!! I will try that tonight AS SOON as I get home!!!!

Hope that will work!!!!! :punk: