Mika's legs!

Roxy♥Mika♥

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Now we have all Mika body parts thread. So we don't need Mika gasmics any more:roftl::roftl:

It's a bit weird though:boxed:

well,major parts like his legs are ok,but there's even a thread for his LASHES! :blink: imagine him reading them,and falling off his chair in shock :naughty:

nevertheless,i always thought his legs and curls are his best attributes :thumb_yello:

(is there a thread for his curls?)

well,major parts like his legs are ok,but there's even a thread for his LASHES! :blink: imagine him reading them,and falling off his chair in shock :naughty:

nevertheless,i always thought his legs and curls are his best attributes :thumb_yello:

(is there a thread for his curls?)

Oh God, the MFCrs invention is beyond all predictible things. For now we have: Mika butt, Mika smile, Mika hands, Mika chest, Mika nose, Mika lips, Mika eyelashes, Mika legs. But we still don't have you know what....ehrmm:naughty: even though it's been included in Gasmics. Apart from that my favourite is Odd thread. BTW, I'm Bojana Keti's mum. Nice to meet you there. And I agree with you, legs, culrs, smile and eyes are yummy.:mf_lustslow:

hmmm...Is there any mika's tongues thread?:teehee:

let's start one :blush-anim-cl:

Oh God, the MFCrs invention is beyond all predictible things. For now we have: Mika butt, Mika smile, Mika hands, Mika chest, Mika nose, Mika lips, Mika eyelashes, Mika legs. But we still don't have you know what....ehrmm:naughty: even though it's been included in Gasmics. Apart from that my favourite is Odd thread. BTW, I'm Bojana Keti's mum. Nice to meet you there. And I agree with you, legs, culrs, smile and eyes are yummy.:mf_lustslow:

oh god,mika butt is the uhmm..most interesting one by far,haha.i used to be on the mika smile and lips thread.waiting for his curls thread.as for the you-know-what thread,i'm afraid the mods will not be happy :roftl: nice to meet you,bojana.i'm yana.i'm pretty close to keti actually,need more catching up to do with her.how is she doing lately?

let's start one :blush-anim-cl:

oh god,mika butt is the uhmm..most interesting one by far,haha.i used to be on the mika smile and lips thread.waiting for his curls thread.as for the you-know-what thread,i'm afraid the mods will not be happy :roftl: nice to meet you,bojana.i'm yana.i'm pretty close to keti actually,need more catching up to do with her.how is she doing lately?

Hi there:huglove: Yes, she likes you too, I know that.:wub2: She's pretty busy at the school, attending very demanding Philology Highschool, but she menages to catch up with the MFC Madhouse. And I'm a newbie, so I'm getting use to some rules here. Chat soon!!!:thumb_yello:

You can open Curl thread???:mf_lustslow:

Hi there:huglove: Yes, she likes you too, I know that.:wub2: She's pretty busy at the school, attending very demanding Philology Highschool, but she menages to catch up with the MFC Madhouse. And I'm a newbie, so I'm getting use to some rules here. Chat soon!!!:thumb_yello:

You can open Curl thread???:mf_lustslow:

no wonder.and wow,that's so cool that you love mika too! :wub2: i'll search if the thread is available and open one up soon,it's about time.

girls,we want more mika legs!