Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Haha, well atleast postmen are having siesta :naughty::roftl: Beer is very common here. My uncle is brewer.. Lools like everyone here is crazy for beer. :blink:

Yeah, thats the best part of all :naughty::naughty:

Yep, siesta is better than drinking, no??

here too. when I told people i dont drink alcohol (specially if they offer me a beer) they look at me like if I was an alien. Whats up??? I dont like beer, its like drink cats pee..........

Yeah :punk: :punk:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, siesta is better than drinking, no??

here too. when I told people i dont drink alcohol (specially if they offer me a beer) they look at me like if I was an alien. Whats up??? I dont like beer, its like drink cats pee..........

Yeah :punk: :punk:

Haha, yup :naughty:

I don't like beer too. Well, maybe few sips ob it, but then it becomes bitter for me :blink:

Got to go now. Bye :huglove: :huglove:

Haha, yup :naughty:

I don't like beer too. Well, maybe few sips ob it, but then it becomes bitter for me :blink:

Got to go now. Bye :huglove: :huglove:

Yep, maybe a lil bit, but just a lil bit!

Ok, see ya soon!!! :huglove::wub2:

:naughty:

Haha, lit bit :naughty:

So, postman still having siesta? :naughty:

Yep, siesta seems to be more important than my letter :sneaky2:

hello everyone!! Hows is going?? I'm still at school, but I'm sneaking on! LOL.

Hiya Meka!!! We miss you a lot round here!!!

Girls, I have a message for you! Babs told me to tell you that she miss this place a lot, specially we all. She sends a big huge and lots of kisses!:wub2:

Girls, I have a message for you! Babs told me to tell you that she miss this place a lot, specially we all. She sends a big huge and lots of kisses!:wub2:

Ow, thats too bad :sad:

I get her message too :wub2: She's so sweet :wub2:

I hope it won't get lost :sad:

:naughty:

How are you today? What you were doing?

I hope so too

Im ok, I wake up and feel so tired that I decided to stay on bed and watch Dawson's creek :roftl: But mum came and told me "you didnt have to go to the oftalmologist?" so................. And in a while, I will help one of my sis with her homework.

And you??

I hope so too

Im ok, I wake up and feel so tired that I decided to stay on bed and watch Dawson's creek :roftl: But mum came and told me "you didnt have to go to the oftalmologist?" so................. And in a while, I will help one of my sis with her homework.

And you??

Aww, i'd love to stay in bed.. Mine.. amm.. school (Nothing really interesting there..) Then get back home and my mum showed my, what se bought for you :naughty: (When i told her, that I have pen-pal from Spain she was like "Oh, i think she would like that thing, or that one.. Why don't you send her this one.. :roftl:)

Now i'm peting my cat. He loooves attention :naughty:

Aww, i'd love to stay in bed.. Mine.. amm.. school (Nothing really interesting there..) Then get back home and my mum showed my, what se bought for you :naughty: (When i told her, that I have pen-pal from Spain she was like "Oh, i think she would like that thing, or that one.. Why don't you send her this one.. :roftl:)

Now i'm peting my cat. He loooves attention :naughty:

Aw, school is never fun!

Aww, your mum is really sweet! :wub2: Tell her i say hi!

your cat really knows what he wants! :punk:

Aw, school is never fun!

Aww, your mum is really sweet! :wub2: Tell her i say hi!

your cat really knows what he wants! :punk:

Haha, ok, I will :naughty:

Yeah :wub2: He's like a puppy always around -- wherever you go he goes with you :naughty:

Hey hey! :naughty: Hehe, What lession do you have?

Everything pretty alright, how are you?

Im good, i have math, english, and chemistry still to go, but then i also have rehersal after school.:mf_rosetinted: I just wanna go back home and sleep.

Heya Isa!! I miss being here too but now that exams are over I should have ALOT more time to be here, so hopefully I'll talk to you all soon. Ohhh and I just spoke to Babbers via MySpace and I really miss her too!!

Topic: Name a song you really hate.

I...I...I don't know. :shocked:

I'll think on it, and get back to you! :naughty:

hello everyone!! Hows is going?? I'm still at school, but I'm sneaking on! LOL.

Meka! Haven't talked to you in FOREVER! How are you? :biggrin2:

(And I know it appears that you are offline right now, but maybe you'll see this anyways. :naughty:)

Haha, ok, I will :naughty:

Yeah :wub2: He's like a puppy always around -- wherever you go he goes with you :naughty:

Aw........ Its so sweet!

Still waiting for your letter, postman is having a beer??:roftl:

Im good, i have math, english, and chemistry still to go, but then i also have rehersal after school.:mf_rosetinted: I just wanna go back home and sleep.

Heya Isa!! I miss being here too but now that exams are over I should have ALOT more time to be here, so hopefully I'll talk to you all soon. Ohhh and I just spoke to Babbers via MySpace and I really miss her too!!

:wub2: Hope to talk to ya soon. Im glad you got to talk to her, she told me yesterday she ledt you a mesagge on your myspace but didnt knew if you read it..........

Hiya Louise! :bye:

No :shocked: Still on siesta? :shocked: Then they gonna need some time to get over it and bla bla bla... :sneaky2:

It seems like............. I hate them! I hate them! I want my letter!! :sneaky2: But my mum say that maybe tomorrow..........

How are ya today?

It seems like............. I hate them! I hate them! I want my letter!! :sneaky2: But my mum say that maybe tomorrow..........

How are ya today?

I hope so, if no, I'll gonna hate them too :blink:

It was good before I went home. I lost my cell phone. I thought what I'm gonna do, you know, lots of people numbers, pictures and lots of more in it. My phone my life.. But lucky, that one teacher from my school found it and called from it to my mum I told her everything. I'm going tomorrow to take it back. I'm sooooo happy that it all ended up like this...

How was your day?

I hope so, if no, I'll gonna hate them too :blink:

It was good before I went home. I lost my cell phone. I thought what I'm gonna do, you know, lots of people numbers, pictures and lots of more in it. My phone my life.. But lucky, that one teacher from my school found it and called from it to my mum I told her everything. I'm going tomorrow to take it back. I'm sooooo happy that it all ended up like this...

How was your day?

Oh, that was horrible!!! But you found it!!!! (hope the teacher is not looking on your things..........)

Well my day............... I wake up and have pain in my back. As day goes by it hurts more and more. And, I was gonna have new glasses, but my dad said no, so I have to live with the very old ones I have (the other way is not been able to read, which sucks)

Oh, that was horrible!!! But you found it!!!! (hope the teacher is not looking on your things..........)

Well my day............... I wake up and have pain in my back. As day goes by it hurts more and more. And, I was gonna have new glasses, but my dad said no, so I have to live with the very old ones I have (the other way is not been able to read, which sucks)

Haha, I hope that too. Anyway, she's not teaching me, so she woun't be able to blame me for all those Mika's pics she might found there :blush-anim-cl: And if she does, maybe she'll find him attractive too :das::fisch:

Oh, sorry to heard about that pain. I can't stand pain, thats way I always have some meds with me. And why did he say no? :blink: If you need them, you must have them..

Haha, I hope that too. Anyway, she's not teaching me, so she woun't be able to blame me for all those Mika's pics she might found there :blush-anim-cl: And if she does, maybe she'll find him attractive too :das::fisch:

Oh, sorry to heard about that pain. I can't stand pain, thats way I always have some meds with me. And why did he say no? :blink: If you need them, you must have them..

Hahaha!!! Hope she will like him and ask who he is??? Me, and another 2 girls, got a taxi driver woman into Mikaland! And it was awesome!

Thanks!! Well, he said no cause I have one, tho they are old and dont look so good, I just need them to read, and since I dont have a work nor study.........

Btw, am I dreaming or you told me yesterday your mum bought something for me??? :shocked: I just wanna know if its true or Im imagining things again. And if its true, is it big or you can send it on a normal envelope??

Oops! Have to go! Mum call, we forgot something so I have to go to the supermarket!

See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Hahaha!!! Hope she will like him and ask who he is??? Me, and another 2 girls, got a taxi driver woman into Mikaland! And it was awesome!

Thanks!! Well, he said no cause I have one, tho they are old and dont look so good, I just need them to read, and since I dont have a work nor study.........

Btw, am I dreaming or you told me yesterday your mum bought something for me??? : shocked: I just wanna know if its true or Im imagining things again. And if its true, is it big or you can send it on a normal envelope??

Hahahaha! I imagine her saying "Who's that super cute young man on your phone screen? :das:" haha, thats so cool! I get my best friend into Mika and she's grateful for that :roftl:

Ah, those dadies! They always think that they know it better.. :sneaky2: I have glasses too, but only for tv watching, but you know how many I've changed them? :lmao:

haha, you're not dreaming :naughty: It's not big, actually It's another thingie for your world wall :naughty:

See ya! :huglove: