The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Tahoe.:naughty:

But it is pretty. I've just got unpleasant memories associated with it.

are u serious? im sorry. like what?

i would be living in tahoe right now, we have a house up there, and my mom was going to apply to be an english teacher at North tahoe high school (she used to go there). so as my dad and sister would stay down here for work and school, i would go w/ her up there, and go to school there. but she nvr sent in her application there. and she got another job here.

are u serious? im sorry. like what?

i would be living in tahoe right now, we have a house up there, and my mom was going to apply to be an english teacher at North tahoe high school (she used to go there). so as my dad and sister would stay down here for work and school, i would go w/ her up there, and go to school there. but she nvr sent in her application there. and she got another job here.

A friend of mine had a kid at 16 and her and her boyfriend went to the Nevada side of Tahoe so they could get married at 17 without having to take couples' counselling. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and spent the entire ceremony trying to "forever hold my peace." It was horrible.:thumbdown:

It's beautiful up there, but the last time I went was in February, and it was windy and COLD!

Hello!

Hello Sarah!! :huglove: How's your day been?

hey! wats up?>

still nothin' :naughty:

hi guys. sorry i havnt been on in ages : (

i went to america >.< and just got back, but i came on as soon as i walked in the door

how are yousss?

:blink: how long were you gone for??

Good evening miss Kelzy.

I see you have a fine educational book in your signature.

Yes, I do. It's top shelf, classic, educational and demonstrative. :thumb_yello:

How was your day, Miss Nesta

Oy, we aren't that bad.

Pfffffffffffffft! :bleh:

Great link thanks Kelz ! I bookmarked it !

Twatty and I were on it just before, harassing people. :naughty:

Hello All !!!

Hello! And how are you?

Edited by Kelzy
Sarrrr-aaaahhhhhhh, I got top of the paaay-ayyyge!! :P

A friend of mine had a kid at 16 and her and her boyfriend went to the Nevada side of Tahoe so they could get married at 17 without having to take couples' counselling. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and spent the entire ceremony trying to "forever hold my peace." It was horrible.:thumbdown:

It's beautiful up there, but the last time I went was in February, and it was windy and COLD!

o ya im sorry

o ya. its amazing tho, we own part of a private beach, and its great! altho its decorated to my gmas liking (the cabin/house) so it has like orange carpet (from long time ago) and clown figurines everywhere!! so i tend to get nightmares up there! lol. my mom and aunt are working on trying to get rid of them

o ya im sorry

o ya. its amazing tho, we own part of a private beach, and its great! altho its decorated to my gmas liking (the cabin/house) so it has like orange carpet (from long time ago) and clown figurines everywhere!! so i tend to get nightmares up there! lol. my mom and aunt are working on trying to get rid of them

:shocked: CLOWNS

i wuld get nightmares too!!! clowns are more scary than spiders!

Yes, I do. It's top shelf, classic, educational and demonstrative. :thumb_yello:

How was your day, Miss Nesta

And I'm sure its useful as well.

My day has been fine... a relaxing day spent at primary school, though I was talked into bringing a cake next week for my birthday.

How was your day Mrs Jovivox

(and may I say, your name (as currently seen on msn) gets longer every time I see it)

And I'm sure its useful as well.

My day has been fine... a relaxing day spent at primary school, though I was talked into bringing a cake next week for my birthday.

How was your day Mrs Jovivox

(and may I say, your name (as currently seen on msn) gets longer every time I see it)

It's definitely useful in the *points to siggy :sneaky3:* sort of way.. :naughty:

Are you going to make a cake, so bright that they'll all need sunglasses to eat it? :das:

My day was good. Quite uneventful, although Nono and I had fun on MSN playing a Blackall project game.. :roftl:

I know........ It's like super-celebrity love-child length now!

*wants to add more*

It's definitely useful in the *points to siggy :sneaky3:* sort of way.. :naughty:

Are you going to make a cake, so bright that they'll all need sunglasses to eat it? :das:

My day was good. Quite uneventful, although Nono and I had fun on MSN playing a Blackall project game.. :roftl:

I know........ It's like super-celebrity love-child length now!

*wants to add more*

That it is.

I was thinking rainbow marble cake... but not as bright as ODs... more my usual colour. Don't want children suffering dehydration from eating it due to an excess of food colouring.

Msn Blackall project sounds fun... speaking of which did you do the drawings :fisch:

It makes my name seem quite short in comparision...

yeah, my beds so comfortable that every other one i sleep in is like sleeping on the floor :blink:

sometimes i perfer sleeping on the floor!!! lol!

but i can be so hyper, lay down in my bed for one minute, and be barely awake the nxt, and i get into deep sleep, no one can wake me up! :roftl: no matter wat

sometimes i perfer sleeping on the floor!!! lol!

but i can be so hyper, lay down in my bed for one minute, and be barely awake the nxt, and i get into deep sleep, no one can wake me up! :roftl: no matter wat

LOL. my door could get bashed down and i wouldnt wake up.. but then if somebody just whispers im like "WUH! whos there!"

yah im a freak sleeper