The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz mad skillz... I managed to stab my cross stitch needle (which is blunt to the point of being beyond blunt) into my thumb. Managed to draw blood too.

First time I've done it.... which is good considering, after abandoning it for ages, I'm finally nearly finished the cross stitch I started months ago (I decided to finish it before starting a new one)

hey Tanya, whats happening?

Brendan Fraser can crash into my tree anytime he likes

You have some serious taste in men Teegs!

I certainly wouldn't mind.. :das:

Thanks Tan! I like to make sure I have good taste!

How on earth did you find that out

We do not have access to that kind of information, although the

mothers of some murdered children have been pushing for it!!

It only said how many there were in the town, it didn't list names though... I think it's the law to have a register...

Smudge and Poppy!! Always together

003-5.jpg

010-8.jpg

012-7.jpg

Awwwwwwww...

I seriously would love it to snow here.

I don't think its ever snowed in frankston, but in motown we would be ecstatic over snow that melted the second it touched the ground...

Snow that stuck around would have been a dream

It snowed in the Blue Mountains today...

A friend of mine had a kid at 16 and her and her boyfriend went to the Nevada side of Tahoe so they could get married at 17 without having to take couples' counselling. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and spent the entire ceremony trying to "forever hold my peace." It was horrible.

It's beautiful up there, but the last time I went was in February, and it was windy and COLD!

Are they divorced now?

CLOWNS

i wuld get nightmares too!!! clowns are more scary than spiders!

*resists the urge to post pics from IT*

Since Teegs is not here to do it, I will point you in the direction of our petition to bring Mika here *points to signature*

Thanks Tan!

I found out something interesting today... they're selling alpacas at the field days (basically a show with farmers exhibits and stuff)... $220 or so for pets, $350 for wethers to put in with sheep... Dad wanted to buy one to put at my grandparents' farm...

And my grandfather got a $200 vouchers for Woolworths for finding a dog :biggrin2:...

I got your pressie this arvo Bec... I also got one from England and one from QLD...

I opened the one from England before I realised itwasares.. so I just need to say how much I love my Adam shaped CD!!! *huggles Adam shaped CD*

Sooooooooooooooo... who should exactly should I be thanking???

^-^ great being back!

:bleh: anything to get mika over here!!

I agree.....if we don't have an announcement by Christmas, we might have to get extreme!

I haz mad skillz... I managed to stab my cross stitch needle (which is blunt to the point of being beyond blunt) into my thumb. Managed to draw blood too.

First time I've done it.... which is good considering, after abandoning it for ages, I'm finally nearly finished the cross stitch I started months ago (I decided to finish it before starting a new one)

hey Tanya, whats happening?

Wow...blunt needle and still drew blood! That takes a special talent:naughty:....that sounded really mean.....I hope it doesn't hurt too much:thumb_yello:

I can't ever finish anything before starting something new....well done!

Nothing much....just getting used to the fact that MFC is now a mini facebook! I had to figure out how to answer someone who started a conversation with me but it's all good:roftl:

I certainly wouldn't mind.. :das:

Thanks Tan! I like to make sure I have good taste!

Thanks Tan!

I found out something interesting today... they're selling alpacas at the field days (basically a show with farmers exhibits and stuff)... $220 or so for pets, $350 for wethers to put in with sheep... Dad wanted to buy one to put at my grandparents' farm...

And my grandfather got a $200 vouchers for Woolworths for finding a dog :biggrin2:...

I think Mr. Fraser should permanently wear the loin cloth too :mf_lustslow:

Well don't get too excited.....I like your taste in men but then again everyone tells me that my taste in men su*ks :wink2:

.....and I'm the evil one....although, I did have the same thought about IT :naughty:

Welcome! I'm not pushy.....MUCH.

What stopped him from buying it.

Good on your gradfather...what's he gonna spend it on?

I got your pressie this arvo Bec... I also got one from England and one from QLD...

I opened the one from England before I realised itwasares.. so I just need to say how much I love my Adam shaped CD!!! *huggles Adam shaped CD*

Sooooooooooooooo... who should exactly should I be thanking???

Your not supposed to open any of them until midnight at least :sneaky2:

But I think we'll be able to forgive you :naughty:

There were 3 that are from us (us being the usual crew, Liz, Hk, Dc, Kelz, Twatty and me).

One was the adam shaped cd obviously :naughty:... one should be from my address and the other one could be the qld one....

But don't open the other two until midnight... and have camera ready to amf photoshoot :naughty:

Wow...blunt needle and still drew blood! That takes a special talent:naughty:....that sounded really mean.....I hope it doesn't hurt too much:thumb_yello:

I can't ever finish anything before starting something new....well done!

Nothing much....just getting used to the fact that MFC is now a mini facebook! I had to figure out how to answer someone who started a conversation with me but it's all good:roftl:

I have a talent for injuring myself... lucky I heal fast, and have never broken a bone or needed stitches for anything accident related.

I normally never finish anything, but I thought I might this time, before I embark on a much bigger project. After all, if I can't finish the small one, I have no hope for the big one.

Ah yes, the mfc changes take a while to get used to

I think Mr. Fraser should permanently wear the loin cloth too :mf_lustslow:

Well don't get too excited.....I like your taste in men but then again everyone tells me that my taste in men su*ks :wink2:

.....and I'm the evil one....although, I did have the same thought about IT :naughty:

Welcome! I'm not pushy.....MUCH.

What stopped him from buying it.

Good on your gradfather...what's he gonna spend it on?

I agree about the loincloth... or he could go with the other choices :das: (I posted some links on Kelzy's profile)...

I don't mind your taste in men :das:

Evil minds think alike! :naughty:

Nah... course not! :naughty:

He didn't have any money to buy it...

Groceries probably... he said he didn't want charity, then mum got cranky with him and told him it was a reward...

Your not supposed to open any of them until midnight at least :sneaky2:

But I think we'll be able to forgive you :naughty:

There were 3 that are from us (us being the usual crew, Liz, Hk, Dc, Kelz, Twatty and me).

One was the adam shaped cd obviously :naughty:... one should be from my address and the other one could be the qld one....

But don't open the other two until midnight... and have camera ready to amf photoshoot :naughty:

I know... i was a bit annoyed with myself when I realised it was a pressie... I figure I'm allowed to open one pressie early! :naughty:

Yeah, one's from your address and the other from Qld... the qld one has an invoice, and I went to open it but it was taped shut and it said "Don't ruin the surprise!" so I didn't :naughty:

Camera will be ready... I'm going to go do some school work for a while then I'll get ready to make my, Starrats and Sen's b'day threads (I didn't know that Sen's b'day was the same day as me)...

I know... i was a bit annoyed with myself when I realised it was a pressie... I figure I'm allowed to open one pressie early! :naughty:

Yeah, one's from your address and the other from Qld... the qld one has an invoice, and I went to open it but it was taped shut and it said "Don't ruin the surprise!" so I didn't :naughty:

Camera will be ready... I'm going to go do some school work for a while then I'll get ready to make my, Starrats and Sen's b'day threads (I didn't know that Sen's b'day was the same day as me)...

Okay if it has an invoice its probably it.

Ah... throw the invoice out without looking at it :fisch: so you don't see how much it cost.

I look forward to your present report :wink2:

Glad you like the cd btw

I normally never finish anything, but I thought I might this time, before I embark on a much bigger project. After all, if I can't finish the small one, I have no hope for the big one.

Bah, I started drawing a mural type thing on my bedroom wall during the Olympics and I haven't done anything on it since:naughty:

I agree about the loincloth... or he could go with the other choices (I posted some links on Kelzy's profile)...

I don't mind your taste in men

Evil minds think alike!

Nah... course not!

He didn't have any money to buy it...

Groceries probably... he said he didn't want charity, then mum got cranky with him and told him it was a reward...

I just went and had a look :mf_lustslow::das:

Thank you but then you have exceptional taste yourself:wink2:

I have decided to embrace my evil ways.....and I'm good with that:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Bugger!

Good for mum...men just need a firm hand:wink2:

because i need to be the perfect daughter. need to be in AP classes. be in Varsity teams, get all these scholarships, idk. i juest have to beat my sisters, one who was almost straight As, and in all AP classes and stuff. and do better than my sister who almost failed HS. lol

Hmm, that's not fair. Life shouldn't be a competition.

Hiya SD !! :bye:

Hello!!

Bah, I started drawing a mural type thing on my bedroom wall during the Olympics and I haven't done anything on it since:naughty:

My walls were painted when I was about 13... and the doors to my cupboard and my room have still yet to be painted (partly because dad refused to paint them white, and I refused to pick another colour, and partly because, even though he eventually let me have my way, we haven't done anything since)

Though when I decided I wanted to rip up my carpet and have stain and gloss my floorboards it was done over a weekend.

I have to do something straight away while i have the motivation, once I lose the motivation it doesn't get done :naughty:

That it is.

I was thinking rainbow marble cake... but not as bright as ODs... more my usual colour. Don't want children suffering dehydration from eating it due to an excess of food colouring.

:roftl: Aww why not? *zhhz*

Msn Blackall project sounds fun... speaking of which did you do the drawings

I haven't finished them, but I will have a go again tonight.
It makes my name seem quite short in comparision...
It does, but it could easily be added to. :wink2:

I had a little go on the 'scratchpad' game before ... haha, with 6 others ... 'twas fun ...
We tried that too, but kept getting booted. :naughty: Maybe someone reported us.
I'm pretty good ... the last busy week or so has taken it out of me tho' ... ... but I am currently enjoying that it is raining outside atm ... *loves rain*

*loves rain too*

HEY KELZY I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you Tan :blush-anim-cl:

Pretty good thanks. The history/geography exam was hard though.

But I think I did okay.

What about yours?

That was the test exam??

Good day. Nothin much..

Oh, I finished making the back-screen-door I started last friday. So now we can have fresh air coming in at night and the cats can't get out. :naughty:

Awesome skillz

Photoshoot??

*encourages you to do it*

AND if anyone doesn't like it they can go back to their sandpit. *teehee*

*gigglesnort*

And my grandfather got a $200 vouchers for Woolworths for finding a dog ...

Well done pops!

My walls were painted when I was about 13... and the doors to my cupboard and my room have still yet to be painted (partly because dad refused to paint them white, and I refused to pick another colour, and partly because, even though he eventually let me have my way, we haven't done anything since)

Though when I decided I wanted to rip up my carpet and have stain and gloss my floorboards it was done over a weekend.

I have to do something straight away while i have the motivation, once I lose the motivation it doesn't get done :naughty:

That's me! I was really motivated and now I'm not so I have a pile of half drawn things on my wall:naughty:

Why thank you Tan :blush-anim-cl:

How old is that quote? I don't remember saying I missed you:bleh:

I did of course....*nods head to emphasise* :huglove:

Okay if it has an invoice its probably it.

Ah... throw the invoice out without looking at it so you don't see how much it cost.

I look forward to your present report

Glad you like the cd btw

Seeing as I haven't ordered anything, and I haven't gotten Petra's Mika Mail I'll have to assume it is...

I'm very tempted to throw it... maybe once i open my pressie...

I love the CD... It's Adam! I listened to it earlier today... I was half not paying attention then I started paying attention when I heard someone say condom... don't ask why... :naughty:

I just went and had a look :mf_lustslow::das:

Thank you but then you have exceptional taste yourself:wink2:

I have decided to embrace my evil ways.....and I'm good with that:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Bugger!

Good for mum...men just need a firm hand:wink2:

Glad you like them... I would've posted them on here, but they're not quite appropriate.. hen again if Mika hadpics like that they'd be all over the forum...

Embrace your evil side! I do... though occasionally I act all innocent...

They do... she is usually like that with my grandfather...

*encourages you to do it*

AND if anyone doesn't like it they can go back to their sandpit. *teehee*

*gigglesnort*

Well done pops!

Hang on a tic...

It might encourage Liz to come here... :naughty:

I think the only reason he noticed the dog was because he though it might attack the sheep...

Now I'm going to get off and do some homework... seeing as I really should be at work doing stocktake and I'm not (cause I've got a very sore back and it's radiating down my leg) I figured I may as well do something...

:roftl: Aww why not? *zhhz*

I haven't finished them, but I will have a go again tonight.

It does, but it could easily be added to.

Awesome skillz

Photoshoot??

Because I want to eat the cake too, and I want to like the cake :naughty:

Okay... good luck on doing them tonight then :wink2:

That it could... I could add some more middle names and last names and hyphenated names and .... so many options

When I finish... but its only a duck and its not very good :fisch:

That's me! I was really motivated and now I'm not so I have a pile of half drawn things on my wall

One day you'll have to finish it :naughty:

Seeing as I haven't ordered anything, and I haven't gotten Petra's Mika Mail I'll have to assume it is...

I'm very tempted to throw it... maybe once i open my pressie...

I love the CD... It's Adam! I listened to it earlier today... I was half not paying attention then I started paying attention when I heard someone say condom... don't ask why...

Then I'm pretty sure its part of the group present...

Yes... throw the invoice away.... after you check the present isn't broken of course :naughty:

Condom huh :das: