The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha awesomeee. its 11.50 am (tuesday) here.

OMG i had the scariest dream last night. i dreamt a ventriloquist dummies was chasing me :crybaby: i woke up like, crying!

awww im so sorry!!!

yesterday i had a quite of few dreams, one was where pennywise was casing me, and in the end i fell down the stairs and died. the secong was i was in a parking garage, and a clown was trying to kill me, and then i forgot the other one, altho it did have a clown

my 2 worst fears are clowns and parking garages

my mom tried being a clown last night, and when i saw her i started sobbing

CD's back.....CD's back.....I sawd her name appear on another thread today....I wasn't sturking but:fisch:

Edit:....and her name's on the index too:naughty:

:woot_jump:

Welcome back CD! :huglove:

Oh, and hello everyone:punk:

Edited by Tanya K

awww im so sorry!!!

yesterday i had a quite of few dreams, one was where pennywise was casing me, and in the end i fell down the stairs and died. the secong was i was in a parking garage, and a clown was trying to kill me, and then i forgot the other one, altho it did have a clown

my 2 worst fears are clowns and parking garages

my mom tried being a clown last night, and when i saw her i started sobbing

:shocked::shocked: omgshhhh!!!!

my biggest fears are clowns, ventriloquist dummies, and spiders :sad:

CD's back.....CD's back.....I sawd her name appear on another thread today....I wasn't sturking but :naughty:

:woot_jump:

Welcome back CD! :huglove:

Oh, and hello everyone:punk:

hey tanya! how r u?

:shocked::shocked: omgshhhh!!!!

my biggest fears are clowns, ventriloquist dummies, and spiders :sad:

i was a near-death experience w/ a clown on saturday!!!!!

hi tanya :)

:bye:

hey tanya! how r u?

i was a near-death experience w/ a clown on saturday!!!!!

Working hard...or as some might say....hardly working!

Is that something you've already said thousands of pages back that I will have to go looking for tonight?:naughty:

* Bianca still takes no responsibility if you are unable to successfully remove any arachnids from your residence using this guide

Od your how to remove an arachnid guide is hilarious. My own one would involve finding someone else in the house to do all the steps you did :naughty:

OD, your spider removal guide is strangely similar to my cockroach removal guide, except mine includes an extra step where one is supposed to use a flimsy plastic cup (before deciding that tupperware is much more suitable choice), gloat about one's victory over said insect, then shriek and climb onto a nearby counter or chair when one realizes that the cockroach is still moving, unhindered by the plastic shield you've just given it.:naughty:

:lmfao: Sounds like something I would do.

I'm annoyed this morning, I woke up, planning to bake the cakes I want to bake and get them out of the way only to find that my brother still hasn't done dishes. This means I have no workspace, 1 bowl (I need 3... I want to do rainbow cake) and no cake tins (well theres a round one, but I want square ones... and I need more than one)

So I wasn't impressed, and as its the morning yelled a bit at my brother until he stormed out of the house to tafe to escape :naughty:

But now I'm still without dishes, and don't know how much I trust the "I'll do them when I get home" (geez, haven't heard that excuse before :thumbdown:)

So now I'm moving dishes to a washing basket in an attempt to find the dishes I need so I can wash them, and clear up bench space

Cake tin update: My favourite cake tin has disappeared :shocked:

I found plenty of round ones, but only one of those silicone (is it silicone) ones that I love... and I only found one square one which is covered in grease, so not going to bother with. The square silicone one has vamoosed

So.... I'm going to reuse the cake tins and the bowls I found and washed and make a new cake mix per cake

I'm annoyed this morning, I woke up, planning to bake the cakes I want to bake and get them out of the way only to find that my brother still hasn't done dishes. This means I have no workspace, 1 bowl (I need 3... I want to do rainbow cake) and no cake tins (well theres a round one, but I want square ones... and I need more than one)

So I wasn't impressed, and as its the morning yelled a bit at my brother until he stormed out of the house to tafe to escape

But now I'm still without dishes, and don't know how much I trust the "I'll do them when I get home" (geez, haven't heard that excuse before)

So now I'm moving dishes to a washing basket in an attempt to find the dishes I need so I can wash them, and clear up bench space

Make sure you only wash the dishes you need and leave the rest for brother dearest! :naughty:....what colour rainbow cake will you be making.....eventually:wink2:

about the clown thing? lol

Yep!....are you really going to make me go back through all those pages tonight to look for it! You do realise that I will then have to do a proper MQ which will take ages because all the quotes will keep dropping off blah, blah, blah:roftl:

I found plenty of round ones, but only one of those silicone (is it silicone) ones that I love... and I only found one square one which is covered in grease, so not going to bother with. The square silicone one has vamoosed

So.... I'm going to reuse the cake tins and the bowls I found and washed and make a new cake mix per cake

:shocked: im sorry! i hope u can find it!!

Make sure you only wash the dishes you need and leave the rest for brother dearest! :naughty:....what colour rainbow cake will you be making.....eventually:wink2:

Yep!....are you really going to make me go back through all those pages tonight to look for it! You do realise that I will then have to do a proper MQ which will take ages because all the quotes will keep dropping off blah, blah, blah:roftl:

oops lol im sorry. theres no need for u to do that tho xD

:o oh yeah i read that the other day!!!! i feel sorry for you. ive only had one dream about clowns and i forget it... the rest are about ventriloquist dummies... and i had a dream about an evil snowman once :blink:

i watch way to many movies!

scary movies are the best tho!

:shocked::o:O NOT the cake tin! :sad: