im so happy!

mika-fan1001

ok well you might all think its a wierd reason im happy, but i havent had rain since may/june. and today, its going to sprinkle! i wish it was more like showers, but hey you never know it could turn out to be more than sprinkles! but i am in love with rain! and so i am like so excited :D :D :D haha i had to share

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well you might all think its a wierd reason im happy, but i havent had rain since may/june. and today, its going to sprinkle! i wish it was more like showers, but hey you never know it could turn out to be more than sprinkles! but i am in love with rain! and so i am like so excited :D :D :D haha i had to share

I'm happy for you Devin :D

I wish I could share my rain with you, God knows ye could do with some with all those fires in Cali :thumbdown:

It was so annoying today I was walking home and it kept raining and stopping and raining and stopping and I had to keep pulling my hood up and down and up and probably looked like a right spaz! :roftl:

If you lived where I live, you'd get rain practically every day:roftl:! I hate it when it's hot and rainy, and it goes all humid :thumbdown:
awww i don t like hot and rainy, but i love the rain

I'm happy for you Devin :D

I wish I could share my rain with you, God knows ye could do with some with all those fires in Cali :thumbdown:

It was so annoying today I was walking home and it kept raining and stopping and raining and stopping and I had to keep pulling my hood up and down and up and probably looked like a right spaz! :roftl:

omg so it started raining when i was running in PE. it would rain for a moinute. stup for a minute. and kept doing that. and so i was shivering after school as i was sitting out on a bench w/ my friends in the rain, and to warm me up a guy put my hands in his to see if it warmed me up. :blush-anim-cl: then he made them cold (by getting them wet and holding them out and all) and grabbed my hands again, and i shrieked they were freezing :thumbdown:

I LOVE RAIN! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow: