The Chill out Zone (Revived!) Part 5

Clare

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yeah dont worry I am back now, I have internet in my room so I can go back to 2am online, lol!

Ok, his name is Keith, he is 21 years old, he is gorgeous and we have been good mates for about 6 months and last sunday he asked me out over the phone at about 2am, lol! we chatted on the phone for about 2 and a half hours and we had such a close relationship before so we are now together and I am so so happy1 He is coming to pick me up from uni on sunday night after he finished work and taking me back to his as he is from near where i live at home! anything else u wanna know about him?

xxx

WOW!!!! That is awesome!!! Does he go to uni?

Hey Clare!!! :bye:

I am here now -- hopefully my computer won't kick me off again! I JUST had to connect again! It is So annoying!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

You may have got a fault with the Internet or something.

Maybe you could send someone out to check it out for you.

I'm fine thanks.

Are you still at college?

Now in my second year at uni, its getting hard, am now doing law and government and politics and its very hard, got loads of reading to do before thurs, lol!! hows is the card making going???

xxx

Now in my second year at uni, its getting hard, am now doing law and government and politics and its very hard, got loads of reading to do before thurs, lol!! hows is the card making going???

xxx

It's going fine thanks.

I've been doing Christmas cards at the moment.

He looks nice.

Yes it works.

Thanks, he is lovely! He went to the shops the other day when I was down and bought me a box of thorntons chocolates as a surprise, he is so sweet :wub2: plus I have liked him for quite a few months so I was so so happy when he asked me out!

x

Thanks, he is lovely! He went to the shops the other day when I was down and bought me a box of thorntons chocolates as a surprise, he is so sweet :wub2: plus I have liked him for quite a few months so I was so so happy when he asked me out!

x

Aw so sweet.:wub2:

Dale bought me a bar of chocolate the other week.