'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Daniela :bye: why,what went wrong today?:shocked:

teacher in english gave me 4 :glasses2: bcs i had 5,5,2+ and so...

and serbian teacher was bothering me: how im so smart girl and im thinking nice ect ect .... and she said like what's happening to me,why im not studing anything from her language ect :glasses2: she'll interogate:glasses2: me 2morrow too to give me (only-but the most) 4 bcs i get 2 on written work...ect

and 2morrow physic teacher will give me 2..bcs i didn't study 2day to fix it..

Hello Sponge Bob !!

Why was you day really bad?

:lmfao: "spongebob"

aw Karolina :rolls_eyes:

xxx

well as u see : teacher in english gave me 4 bcs i had 5,5,2+ and so...

and serbian teacher was bothering me: how im so smart girl and im thinking nice ect ect .... and she said like what's happening to me,why im not studing anything from her language ect she'll interogate me 2morrow too to give me (only-but the most) 4 bcs i get 2 on written work...ect

teacher in english gave me 4 : bcs i had 5,5,2+ and so...

and serbian teacher was bothering me: how im so smart girl and im thinking nice ect ect .... and she said like what's happening to me,why im not studing anything from her language ect :glasses2: she'll interogate:2: me 2morrow too to give me (only-but the most) 4 bcs i get 2 on written work...ect

Why did you get 2+ from English for?:shocked:

Whoa......it's bad :sad: but don't worry,you'll fix it up soon :huglove: think of Mika/Mladen :das:

Why did you get 2+ from English for?

Whoa......it's bad but don't worry,you'll fix it up soon think of Mika/Mladen

well it was 1st test in english this year and school bearly strted and she said it won't be so important so i tho...:rolls_eyes:

i hope so :huglove:

aw i will:wub2: and i did 2day! :boing:

well...my bff and i said we'll (me actually to him,and she 2 an other boy)send a sheet of paper where wwill be written sth 4 him on 14 of february-valentines day :)

and i wrote (kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?:glasses2:) that to him aaaaaaaaand it's so fu***** good :lmfao:

*sigh*

:lmfao: "spongebob"

aw Karolina :rolls_eyes:

xxx

well as u see : teacher in english gave me 4 bcs i had 5,5,2+ and so...

and serbian teacher was bothering me: how im so smart girl and im thinking nice ect ect .... and she said like what's happening to me,why im not studing anything from her language ect she'll interogate me 2morrow too to give me (only-but the most) 4 bcs i get 2 on written work...ect

Teacher in english gave you 4 ? It is your native language, is not it? :shocked:

well it was 1st test in english this year and school bearly strted and she said it won't be so important so i tho...:

i hope so

aw i will: and i did 2day! :boing:

well...my bff and i said we'll (me actually to him,and she 2 an other boy)send a sheet of paper where wwill be written sth 4 him on 14 of february-valentines day

and i wrote (kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?) that to him aaaaaaaaand it's so fu***** good :lmfao:

*sigh*

Hahahahahaa,that's so funny :roftl: great,have luck with the LETTER :wink2::wub2:

well it was 1st test in english this year and school bearly strted and she said it won't be so important so i tho...:rolls_eyes:

i hope so :huglove:

aw i will:wub2: and i did 2day! :boing:

well...my bff and i said we'll (me actually to him,and she 2 an other boy)send a sheet of paper where wwill be written sth 4 him on 14 of february-valentines day :)

and i wrote (kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?:glasses2:) that to him aaaaaaaaand it's so fu***** good :lmfao:

*sigh*

And what is language :kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?:

I understand ..

And what is language :kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?:

I understand ..

"kako li se ono bjese kaze pismo?"

*it's on serbian language ... :) why?

how r u Karolina?

aw,i wanned to ask u r u coming in montenegro 4 the summer?? :) a lot of Czhech kids do :D

Dear Mr. Mladene... =)

-Odmah na pocetku da kazm da me nije briga sto cu se sad ođe blamirat-nema veze,i treba da ispane glupo :)

*S obzirom da je danas 4 februar....pfffffffff,ovo zvuci isuvise formalno...

*Ovog 14 februara zelim da ti kazem da ces nam nedostajati

-Nasa "neposrednost",koja nam je kao drugo ime je sigurno dovela do toga da ti i cijelo tvoje drustvo svatite koliko nam znacite :D nogo poto je ovaj "papircic" for you,drzacu se tebe =)

-Dakle...

*Pocecu sa pohvalama(s obzirom na to da se ni obicni ljudi ne zale na komlimente onda tek ti ,pri tom (mali) narcis ne bi trebao

*Evo,ovo ti je bio prvi kompliment

-A sada idu oni tipicni:- zgodan,lijep,diiiiiiiiiivna kosa i sve ostalo

-Eto,jedino predlazem malo manje hemikalija ;)

-Dalje...

*Stvarno ne znam sto cemo bez tebe...ko ce nas gledat kao da smo s Mrasa pale,ili Venere ako bas hoces ),u koga cemo da "blejimo" i da ga zaebavamo(posebno zbog njegove specificne poze :D )

pfff ovo postaje tuzno ...

*Ali dobro,vidis,zato smo se i odlucile na ovaj korak,zj da ti bar stavimo do znanja da si ti jedan od glavnih faktora u ovoj godini naseg glupog,beskorisnog,smornog,mracnog skolovanja-jedina svijetla tacka koja stalno sija:D -tj. mislim da su ta tacka tvoji zubi(ocu da kazem kako imas jako lijep-bijel osmijeh :D ) s obzirom na to koliko se kezis

*Anyway....da skratim;

*Zelim ti :

-da naucis bre neki jezik(veca mogucnos muvanja cura,osim ukoliko neces samo da utvrdis ekavicu za ove cure iz susjedstva :) )

-da ostanes ednako zanimljiv i nezamjenljiv

-i happy Vaentines day

Daniela.

Dear Mr. Mladene... =)

-Odmah na pocetku da kazm da me nije briga sto cu se sad ođe blamirat-nema veze,i treba da ispane glupo

*S obzirom da je danas 4 februar....pfffffffff,ovo zvuci isuvise formalno...

*Ovog 14 februara zelim da ti kazem da ces nam nedostajati

-Nasa "neposrednost",koja nam je kao drugo ime je sigurno dovela do toga da ti i cijelo tvoje drustvo svatite koliko nam znacite :D nogo poto je ovaj "papircic" for you,drzacu se tebe =)

-Dakle...

*Pocecu sa pohvalama(s obzirom na to da se ni obicni ljudi ne zale na komlimente onda tek ti ,pri tom (mali) narcis ne bi trebao

*Evo,ovo ti je bio prvi kompliment

-A sada idu oni tipicni:- zgodan,lijep,diiiiiiiiiivna kosa i sve ostalo

-Eto,jedino predlazem malo manje hemikalija

-Dalje...

*Stvarno ne znam sto cemo bez tebe...ko ce nas gledat kao da smo s Mrasa pale,ili Venere ako bas hoces ),u koga cemo da "blejimo" i da ga zaebavamo(posebno zbog njegove specificne poze )

pfff ovo postaje tuzno ...

*Ali dobro,vidis,zato smo se i odlucile na ovaj korak,zj da ti bar stavimo do znanja da si ti jedan od glavnih faktora u ovoj godini naseg glupog,beskorisnog,smornog,mracnog skolovanja-jedina svijetla tacka koja stalno sija -tj. mislim da su ta tacka tvoji zubi(ocu da kazem kako imas jako lijep-bijel osmijeh ) s obzirom na to koliko se kezis

*Anyway....da skratim;

*Zelim ti :

-da naucis bre neki jezik(veca mogucnos muvanja cura,osim ukoliko neces samo da utvrdis ekavicu za ove cure iz susjedstva :) )

-da ostanes ednako zanimljiv i nezamjenljiv

-i happy Vaentines day

Daniela.

:roftl::roftl: super je! :lmao:

hahahahahaha :lol3: mmmmmm pa i ja tako mislim...uf,kako sam skromna ii...ii....:blink:

stade mi mozak-a nea veze....

a koce cekat jos 2ipo mjeseca da mu to dam:licks_lips::das:

When will you or will you not give it to him?:blink: becuase you say 'ko će čekat još toliko...'...?