'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOHHH! Tell me more...:drool:

Well,on the break I walked up to my ex boyfriend who is the best friend with Alex (the boy I like) and I said hi to my ex,and we usually give each other a hug or just 'five',but now he couldn't because he was eating...Alex was with him,he was eating too,and I pretended like :fisch: I don't see him,lol...and Lazar (my ex) said "I would hug you now but my hands are dirty,and I don't want to dirty you up too",and I laughed and said "Oh okay,nevermind" and then Alex said to me "I'd do that too,but my hands are dirty as well!" and gave me a cutest smile...:blush-anim-cl: and I was like "Oh..o-okay,it doesn't m-matter:mf_lustslow:"

:naughty:

:das: really? who?

Kasey...:wub2:

I'm back. :mf_rosetinted:

Good! I missed you!:naghty:

Well,on the break I walked up to my ex boyfriend who is the best friend with Alex (the boy I like) and I said hi to my ex,and we usually give each other a hug or just 'five',but now he couldn't because he was eating...Alex was with him,he was eating too,and I pretended like :fisch: I don't see him,lol...and Lazar (my ex) said "I would hug you now but my hands are dirty,and I don't want to dirty you up too",and I laughed and said "Oh okay,nevermind" and then Alex said to me "I'd do that too,but my hands are dirty as well!" and gave me a cutest smile...:blush-ani-cl: and I was like "Oh..o-okay,it doesn't m-matter:mf_lstslow:"

:naughty:

:naughty: You should ask him out:wink2: