'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:One of my old friends got pregnant at 12.

Really?? :shocked: that's jjust...arrgh! What did she do,did she have an abortion?

Oh god! that's awful, at such a young age, it's unbeliavable how can girls go that low. bah:thumbdown:

:

Exactly...:thumbdown: just to appease their boy's wish and that stuff...awful.

Really?? :shocked: that's jjust...arrgh! What did she do,did she have an abortion?

Exactly:boxed:

Bah I don't even want to think about it, it's such a mistake, it even makes me sick!

I dunno, we don't talk anymore. I think so though...

OMM .. :shocked: boys?

Err...yeah?

Yep.. It's quite stupid alright!:boxed:

Oh god! that's awful, at such a young age, it's unbeliavable how can girls go that low. bah:thumbdown:

But I don't even know him:roftl:

I know, it so sucks.

Exactly:boxed:

Bah I don't even want to think about it, it's such a mistake, it even makes me sick!

Me too!:thumbdown:

PLUS that girl is taking drugs,not to talk about how she smokes and drinks and whatnot..

Awful.

Err...yeah?

I know, it so sucks.

It does:thumbdown:

How are you?

Me too!:thumbdown:

PLUS that girl is taking drugs,not to talk about how she smokes and drinks and whatnot..

Awful.

Gosh, that girl need someone to slap her face for her to wake up and realize what the hell is she doing!:blink::shocked:

Gosh, that girl need someone to slap her face for her to wake up and realize what the hell is she doing!:blink::shocked:

I know :naughty: but her parents are divorced,and she lives with her father who is a lawyer and who is like never at home,always on some travelling and stuff ; and her older sister who is a junkie too.

I know :naughty: but her parents are divorced,and she lives with her father who is a lawyer and who is like never at home,always on some travveling and stuff ; and her older sister who is a junkie too.

Well that contributes a lot to her problems:boxed:

What do you mean?:shocked::sad:

He died when I was 7 years old, he was a pilot at the air force.. The landing didn't go very well, he was practising for a show and he wanted to finish it off by making a looping(dunno if you know what I mean) and landing.. Well during the looping the tip of the plane crashed on the ground... A little mistake..:boxed: And his best friend was flying with him that day, in another plane, he saw him die...:thumbdown:

He died when I was 7 years old, he was a pilot at the air force.. The landing didn't go very well, he was practising for a show and he wanted to finish it off by making a looping(dunno if you know what I mean) and landing.. Well during the looping the tip of the plane crashed on the ground... A little mistake..:boxed: And his best friend was flying with him that day, in another plane, he saw him die...:thumbdown:

OH darling...:tears:

Omg :shocked::tears: I'm so sorry,I didn't know that!:shocked::huglove:

Sorry if I made you sad now! :sad:

Aw darling I'm sorry:huglove:

What does he do that is bad?

I don't even have a father:no:

Oh my darling !! :flowers2::crybaby::crybaby: