'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Me too, except for pork, ew:puke:

I think I like every kind of meat...except the rabbit meat!! :tears: my mom warned me before I went to UK,"always ask what meat is that,because you know that their specialty is rabbit pie" :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like every kind of meat...except the rabbit meat!! :tears: my mom warned me before I went to UK,"always ask what meat is that,because you know that their specialty is rabbit pie" :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I used to eat rabbit..:naughty:And still do sometimes, but just thinking of it..:boxed:

Oh...I dunno. :roftl:

What about dogs? :tears: poor puppies! :crybaby: the chinese people are nuts when you consider their food!!:naughty:

:roftl:I know I come up with the craziest subjects...:naughty:

They are! Have you heard about them pulling out the puppies skin while they are alive?:boxed:

:rof:I know I come up with the craziest subjects...:naught

They are! Have you heard about them pulling out the puppies skin while they are alive?:boxed:

Have you heard of keeping your mouth shut when talking about that with me? :tears: :tears:

Na ah, there's still chocolate!

Nothing, I just spent about £100 on clothes though :fidch: You?

Chocolate rocks!!!!:punk: I could live on it.

Naaahce,what did you buy?

I'm doing...nothing. Have to put some mp3 songs on my USB stick for my friend cos I'm off to my friend's house in about a half an hour.

WTF?! Thats...horriblee! :blink:

It is:boxed:S

Have you heard of keeping your mouth shut when talking about that with me? :tears: :tears:

Chocolate rocks!!!!:punk: I could live on it.

Naaahce,what did you buy?

I'm doing...nothing. Have to put some mp3 songs on my USB stick for my friend cos I'm off to my friend's house in about a half an hour.

Sorry:tears: