Lord of the Flies

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone love the book?

I'm definetely in love with the movies, both of them - even though one is from 1990 and the other from 1963!

Jack's a meanie, but I love him anyway:wub2:

Ewww....no!!! I mean I kinda of like the movies but the book is soooo sad that I threw it away!!! It was (in my opinion) horrible!!!

I'm reading it at the moment, but I'm not really intrigued:naughty: Does it get any more interesting after they go and find the beast thing and leave Piggy behind with the littluns?:roftl:
Yeah, maybe the beginning is a little too descriptive... it does get very interesting, ghastly for some... but if it doesn't take your fancy, I'd strongly recommend watching the movies:punk:

In the meantime, watch this 9-second extract from the 1963 remake of the movie - don't worry, from where you are in the book you've already read this part:bleh::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtRvUsV8mU

Yeah, maybe the beginning is a little too descriptive... it does get very interesting, ghastly for some... but if it doesn't take your fancy, I'd strongly recommend watching the movies:punk:

In the meantime, watch this 9-second extract from the 1963 remake of the movie - don't worry, from where you are in the book you've already read this part:bleh::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtRvUsV8mU

Well I have to read it for school so no movie for me:roftl: I'll be looking waiting for the excitement...gosh I'm reading 3 different books at the same time in 3 different languages:roftl:

Well I have to read it for school so no movie for me:roftl: I'll be looking waiting for the excitement...gosh I'm reading 3 different books at the same time in 3 different languages:roftl:
Really? Haha I do that sometimes too:naughty:

I was also reading it in class, but we're watching both movies... the most recent one has so much swearing:blink: want to know some quotes?:das:

I hate the deaths though:no:

Really? Haha I do that sometimes too:naughty:

I was also reading it in class, but we're watching both movies... the most recent one has so much swearing:blink: want to know some quotes?:das:

I hate the deaths though:no:

Don't tell me who dies! I was looking on Youtube and already read Piggy dies so noooo:shocked:

Don't tell me who dies! I was looking on Youtube and already read Piggy dies so noooo:shocked:
DON'T LOOK ON YOUTUBE FOR THAT, it'll ruin it... I REPEAT... Don't look:naughty:

Want some good ones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1oZD1oD2w&feature=related

I love this one... "Bollocks to the rules!!":naughty:

Oh i read that for school last year, then watched the movie. Piggy dying infuriated me, actually all of behavior frustrated me, but i guess that is what classics are. Oh, and Ralph and Jack are hotties in the movie. :mf_rosetinted:

No matter hoe annoying they are, but i really just love Piggy.

yup yup:bleh:

Oh i read that for school last year, then watched the movie. Piggy dying infuriated me, actually all of behavior frustrated me, but i guess that is what classics are. Oh, and Ralph and Jack are hotties in the movie. :mf_rosetinted:

No matter hoe annoying they are, but i really just love Piggy.

yup yup:bleh:

Yes they are :bleh: And have you seen them NOW?:shocked: Such cuties!

Balthazar Getty (Ralph):

Balthazar-Getty.jpg

James Badge Dale (Simon):

BadgePromoSit2.jpg

Edited by im_stuck_in_the_middle