The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

I just got back from a walk. But don't get too excited. To get to my destination I need to walk through this rather large park which leads onto the intended road. But I only made it to the end of the park before chickening out and going back home. Argh! :tears:

Oh, and while the the server was down I got my School Certificate results back.

The day is still young.. SHoooo!! Go try again. :naughty:

And :groovy:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:groovy:

:lmfao: Well yeah .... you know what it did to my head !!!! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: Hahahaha. LOL!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: ....no need to apologise to me .... your loss .... DownloadedFile.png

:wink2::naughty:

I know, I know.. But I have a plan! :naughty:

I have a mobile number. I'm not completely sure if it's his or not because he recently got a new phone. I don't know if it still has the same sim card or not. So I'm going to text this number saying "Hi, is this *insert the name that you already know*?" If it is, I'm then going to text him back saying who I am and asking if he will meet me at that park. If it's not, I'll just delete the number. :naughty:

But I probably don't even have the guts to do that. :thumbdown:

I have a mobile number. I'm not completely sure if it's his or not because he recently got a new phone. I don't know if it still has the same sim card or not. So I'm going to text this number saying "Hi, is this *insert the name that you already know*?" If it is, I'm then going to text him back saying who I am and asking if he will meet me at that park. If it's not, I'll just delete the number. :naughty:

That's a good plan!! Do it!! *glares at you* :sneaky2:

:rolls_eyes: Just Do It !!! *insert Nike symbol* :naughty:

*bangs into thread in a blast of snow-filled air*

I'm back. :naughty:

After a couple of weeks of madness involving disgusting amounts of schoolwork, a job, no sleep, and an actual social life, it snowed. So I am quite literally stuck at home...and I finally have a chance to relax...and MFC is back up! :groovy:

There's no way I'm reading back though...did I miss any happenings in Aussieland?

:naughty: Is writing the text and saving it into my drafts folder enough progress?

:sneaky2: :rolls_eyes:

After a couple of weeks of madness involving disgusting amounts of schoolwork, a job, no sleep, and an actual social life, it snowed. So I am quite literally stuck at home...and I finally have a chance to relax...and MFC is back up! :groovy:

There's no way I'm reading back though...did I miss any happenings in Aussieland?

ROSIE !!! :huglove:

You'll have to read back to find out ... it's been so long now, we've all forgotten !! :naughty:

Hello! Welcome back!

I can't remember much about what has been happening.. Oakie Doke is in Costa Rica.

:sneaky2: :rolls_eyes:

It's getting too late now anyway. Maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow. :fisch:

gabbly is like a mobile chatroom that can be linked to websites if you type it before that web address i.e ...

gabbly.com/mikafanclub.com

FD couldn't do anything about it ... it was all down ST !! Bless him !

Well, we did post updates on myspace bulletins ... so most were informed anyway ...

Cool!

I was looking on facebook :naughty:

We're back!!!!!!!!!

Hello beautiful people!! *kisses you* Hello horrid orange and brown!!! *kisses screen*

Hello Tanya. *steps back.*

Why for no kisses for me....that just compounds your cruelty:bleh:

I just got back from a walk. But don't get too excited. To get to my destination I need to walk through this rather large park which leads onto the intended road. But I only made it to the end of the park before chickening out and going back home. Argh!

Oh, and while the the server was down I got my School Certificate results back.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!:punk:...I assume :naughty:

I'm going to wash the dye out of my hair. When I get back I expect progress!

*shakes fist*

....and....colour?

I'm stripping mine on the weekend!

I'm back.

After a couple of weeks of madness involving disgusting amounts of schoolwork, a job, no sleep, and an actual social life, it snowed. So I am quite literally stuck at home...and I finally have a chance to relax...and MFC is back up!

ER....fabulous entrance as always!

Go back and read oh lazy one!:naughty:....HK is right though, I'm lucky if I remember what I posted an hour ago!

Joins you ..... angrywife.gif

HK! You've turned purple!!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty: Is writing the text and saving it into my drafts folder enough progress?

Yes. But sending it would be even better. :wink2:

WB *pbs*

All you missed was MFC ****tin' itself. :naughty:

And, what social life?

It's getting too late now anyway. Maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow. :fisch:

It's not that late. :sneaky2:

Oh Yay! sneaky2 is back in the quicklist!! (Don't tell Wendy)

Cool!

I was looking on facebook :naughty:

Moron. Why didn't you go to AMF *hmph* :bleh:

Why for no kisses for me....that just compounds your cruelty:bleh:

Because I didn't want to gross everyone out when I slipped you the tongue. :tongue2:

....and....colour?

I'm stripping mine on the weekend!

You're stripping? :shocked:

Mine is Deep Red Violet or smth.

ROSIE !!!

You'll have to read back to find out ... it's been so long now, we've all forgotten !! :naughty:

:tears: But there's like...a million pages...

*is too lazy*

Hello! Welcome back!

I can't remember much about what has been happening.. Oakie Doke is in Costa Rica.

Yeah, I think I started not coming on a few days after she left...

ER....fabulous entrance as always!

Go back and read oh lazy one!:naughty:....HK is right though, I'm lucky if I remember what I posted an hour ago!

:old:

WB *pbs*

All you missed was MFC ****tin' itself. :naughty:

And, what social life?

Good thing ST was here to wipe its bum, then. :naughty:

As for social life...there's a group of us that are becoming really good friends, and we've been terrorising the place in general, in particular the local cafe every Thursday after school. (Hot German man is in said group--he and I are getting along very well, I must say. :das:) Things seem to be happening every weekend, and what's more, I find myself being invited because I actually know these people now...it's amazing...

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to get on since 5:30am Friday?:shocked:

And suffering withdrawl? Yeah that would be all of us.

We're back!!!!!!!!!

Hello beautiful people!! *kisses you* Hello horrid orange and brown!!! *kisses screen*

Hello Tanya. *steps back.*

Never thought I'd be so relieved to see the orange and brown. I almost jumped out of my seat when it actually loaded, I didn't expect it.

You're stripping? :shocked:

Nice colour... its the colour I did the streaks in my sisters hair the other night (she wanted black with red streaks, and I decided that that shade would go nicely. It looks good. I also dyed my own hair (but plain old brown, I can streak/foil/highlight whatever others hair, but when it comes to my own its a one over colour)

My I've missed this place. I didn't realise how much a part of my routine its become until I had to go a weekend without it not by choice. I should have checked into gabbly sometime... maybe next time the server crashes.

And now that its back (and just when I was getting to the stage of withdrawl when I would soon be able to go without checking it.. I only checked it once today and that was now :shocked:) I am going to go back to watching Gilmore girls. This thing better not crash again, I don't want to have to start the withdrawl period again now that I've had a hit of mfc again (its like a drug I swear)

Never thought I'd be so relieved to see the orange and brown. I almost jumped out of my seat when it actually loaded, I didn't expect it.

Nice colour... its the colour I did the streaks in my sisters hair the other night (she wanted black with red streaks, and I decided that that shade would go nicely. It looks good. I also dyed my own hair (but plain old brown, I can streak/foil/highlight whatever others hair, but when it comes to my own its a one over colour)

My I've missed this place. I didn't realise how much a part of my routine its become until I had to go a weekend without it not by choice. I should have checked into gabbly sometime... maybe next time the server crashes.

And now that its back (and just when I was getting to the stage of withdrawl when I would soon be able to go without checking it.. I only checked it once today and that was now :shocked:) I am going to go back to watching Gilmore girls. This thing better not crash again, I don't want to have to start the withdrawl period again now that I've had a hit of mfc again (its like a drug I swear)

Awwwwww ... Hiya Soy !!! :huglove:

Good thing ST was here to wipe its bum, then.

:lmfao:

ST's Resume:

Computer tech genius, loving husband, MFC's Ass-wiper.

As for social life...there's a group of us that are becoming really good friends, and we've been terrorising the place in general, in particular the local cafe every Thursday after school. (Hot German man is in said group--he and I are getting along very well, I must say. ) Things seem to be happening every weekend, and what's more, I find myself being invited because I actually know these people now...it's amazing...

:das: I'm so relieved (ie, not ei) that you're doing normal teenage things :huglove:

I found a screencap I'd done and kept looking at it when I got lonely :naughty:

I just discovered it's dyed my regrowth, but the rest of my hair was black, and it didn't lighten it. It blends but I'm not shatishfied. I'll have to look for a red that lightens. :thumbdown:

I can do my own streaks, but it's taken alot of practice. You have to part your hair into sections first so that there's not alot of fussing around between applying the bleach.. Actually, I might do that to fix the darker areas.

And now that its back (and just when I was getting to the stage of withdrawl when I would soon be able to go without checking it.. I only checked it once today and that was now ) I am going to go back to watching Gilmore girls. This thing better not crash again, I don't want to have to start the withdrawl period again now that I've had a hit of mfc again (its like a drug I swear)

Yeah! *sets up IV drip*:thumb_yello:

Gabbly was fun. Is anyone still going on there?

Duh !! I said I joined you !!!

Moron. Why didn't you go to AMF *hmph*

Because I didn't want to gross everyone out when I slipped you the tongue.

You're stripping?

Yes, yes I am a moron....I never even thought of it!

:licks_lips:

Ok, you're brilliant...can't be beaten....I'm not even in your league....I'm not worthy!:roftl:

Smart arse:bleh:

Nice...can we expect photos?

:old:

Oh goody, another comedian!:wink2:

Excellent...I was starting to have one of your paranoid attacks!

I know, it's strange how exciting those disgusting colours are when you haven't seem them for a while:naughty:

Me too and I know what you mean....it's like you can't function until you at least log on once.

Read my lips missy...there will not be a next time:wink2:

Yes, I did pretty well.

Well since you studied so hard and deprived yourself of MFC, I should hope you did well!

Awwwwww ... Hiya Soy !!! :huglove:

Heya Hk

I found a screencap I'd done and kept looking at it when I got lonely :naughty:

I just discovered it's dyed my regrowth, but the rest of my hair was black, and it didn't lighten it. It blends but I'm not shatishfied. I'll have to look for a red that lightens. :thumbdown:

I can do my own streaks, but it's taken alot of practice. You have to part your hair into sections first so that there's not alot of fussing around between applying the bleach.. Actually, I might do that to fix the darker areas.

Wow a screencap... thats worse than I ever was

Look forward to seeing your (maybe fixed) hair on friday :thumb_yello:

Excellent...I was starting to have one of your paranoid attacks!

I know, it's strange how exciting those disgusting colours are when you haven't seem them for a while:naughty:

Me too and I know what you mean....it's like you can't function until you at least log on once.

Read my lips missy...there will not be a next time:wink2:

!

I don't have paranoid attacks *hmph* Its only paranoia when its not true *zhhz*

I never realised how attached I was to the ugly colours until I had to go without them... they may be ugly but I'm used to them, and their all part of the mfc.

And I know... I normally like to log on before work/uni/whatever and it felt so weird not to do that. And if I don't log in then, there's normally a night time log in...

There's always a next time... believing otherwise would just mean it hits me harder. This way I can be mentally prepared