The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise that. I just kept forgetting to ask about the DC thing, that's all. The trick is more the things I don't know about that are actually secret. Like something that Kelzy clued me into fairly recently. If I don't know about it, I can't ask. But by the same token, you lot are completely entitled to have your own secrets and private jokes etc. I'm not really that worried about it.

Yeah, you're right, I'm not going to get private jokes between friends and that doesn't really worry me. You all have a lot more contact with each other away from this place, so it's only natural. I guess I was a tiny bit hurt at first to not have heard about the other thing though, particularly seeing it had been a secret for over a year, but then, none of you would have necessarily known that I didn't know, if you see what I mean. None of you are psychic. It was just one of those things. It's not keeping me up at night.

Oh well, as long as it's not keeping you up at night... but seriously, just ask if you're not sure... even i don't get things, and they don't get explained to me until someone else (like silver) asks what it means...

Now we really need to make sure this whole event is recorded. Kelz is rocking to a guitar on top of Teegs singing and Twatty with her wrist action drumming. Not literally "on top"-but that would be a bonus.

:das: ooooooh kinky!

Yeah, you'll be covering your ears... it's pretty bad...

Goodnight! :huglove:

Twatty won't be there, but we're arranging something so that it's like she is there. And it will involve autotuning. :punk:

btw, I'm not anal about queueing, but I know I won't have a choice when Mika tours.. Oh wait - I'm not a real fan so... :rolls_eyes:

Oh yes, that's right! That wasn't nice when I read that... quite harsh really...

OKKKKKKKKKK !!!

And I arrived just after that ! :thumb_yello:

That's right! Awwww... good times!

He got the DS adapter at the local market (but their opening a store soon), and it has a slot for an mini (or micro, whichever) SD card. It came with a 4g micro/mini sd ( I should check which, I think its Micro) which had the games on, as well as a USB reader for the micro sd, and the normal SD adapter, which means you can download DS torrents and put them on it as well. It cost him $50, so if your interested we might be able to pick one up and bring to GC. I figure, even if you don't like the games on it, there's a lot of games to chose from on it, and you can always download more.

I'm becoming a fan of Guitar Hero too.. especially now that I no longer have the "noob pain" as my brothers dubbed it

And nice Haul Teegs

Don't worry... Dc is going to autotune it so you'd never be able to tell if you sing good or bad

Oooooh... that'll be good if you can! I'll pay you back when we're there...

Yeah, noob pain sucks...

Sweet! I like the idea of autotune... it's a bit like Kanye West autotuning cause he can't sing...

G'morning, all. I'm coming down with a lovely case of the flu. :cheerful_h4h:

*decides to not say anything derogatory and bites tongue*

You poor bugger... *gives soup*

Go on... you know you want to! :naughty:

Wow - you all made Santa's "Noice" list....great stash everyone! (Includes German boys, Clancy phone calls and good times with friends)

I got a PURPLE phone! Has all the fixings (qwerty keys, internet, music, gps, etc.), but I don't know how to use it...yet.

Oh, and a silver ring.

Oh - and a headache...

and a messy house...

and an empty bank account.

Wooo! Sounds like a good time :naughty:

Oh nice...

:biggrin2:

OKAY EVERYONE STORY TIME!

so, my uncle wayne came over yesterday and brought his gorgeous 4 month old black lab named Roy. Well, we have indoor, sheltered cats. Simba IMMEDIATELY began to rub against him, and they had sweet kitty and puppy love. Well, angel hissed and jumped up on my lap and refused to leave it, so I had to put her in my bed with some food and lock the door. It was horribly sad, but somewhat cute.

Roy's gone now.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I love puppies...

Oh and what did mzee get?

2 sweaters and t-shirt from, Abercrombie, jewlery from guess, BOOTS WIF DA FUR! (from australia) undies, knee high socks, AWESOME LEG WARMERS FORM THE U.S FROM TARGET THE BEST STORE EVER! errr, queen shirt, sweater, chocolates, UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . . . i forget if there's anymore.

EVERYBODY IN DA CLUB WAS LOOKIN AT HURRR

Well done!

Good Morning everybody!

id just like to introduce the newest member of the plasticka family.. Untitled-2.jpg

beadoschicken.jpg

i couldnt make a jazillion more fangirls, so i made that to represent EVERYONE!

Love it!

Like:

Remember that wherever you go, there you are

*asphyxiates*

Or I could just post a pic :bleh:

DOCU439-border.jpg

*breathes again*

That's way easier to deal with.

(He's looking awfully pleased about being so close to women's shoes)

- I don't clue in at all sometimes....

Not a real fan huh? That's ok - I'd sneak you in front with me. Sshhh...

:wub2: And I'd protect you from the bullies.

I'm becoming a fan of Guitar Hero too.. especially now that I no longer have the "noob pain" as my brothers dubbed it

Don't worry... Dc is going to autotune it so you'd never be able to tell if you sing good or bad

Cornflakes boxes, strings, something for a handle :fisch: (I think we made cardboard guitars once as kids)

Morning all. I am tossing up whether to sleep or to stay awake since its fully light outside. Whatever I do, I'm going to end up feeling wrecked, but sleep means slightly less wrecked, granted I can sleep.

I still haven't played guitar hero, I want to! Kobiii ummah thurman bowen got singstar. I'll have to try that :naughty:

If we all sound bad it might sound good. *is reminded of U2 book where they said they sounded terrible* Maybe one day we'll be as great. :roftl:

You're in charge of the imitation guitars then.. Or I might see if I can buy or borrow a kids guitar... Actually Kobiiii has one that I painted years ago..

Morning!! I woke up at 1pm.. I was in a dead sleep and really vivid dreams.

Like:

Remember that wherever you go, there you are

:roftl:

Or I could just post a pic

DOCU439-border.jpg

Awwwwww.

G'morning, all. I'm coming down with a lovely case of the flu.

*decides to not say anything derogatory and bites tongue*

It's a nice one isn't it. I feel worse today and I'm on day 4.

You are sick.

Oh yes, that's right! That wasn't nice when I read that... quite harsh really...

Well, let's just say I let rip in the PM's. I'm not the type to lay down and be criticised.

Sweet! I like the idea of autotune... it's a bit like Kanye West autotuning cause he can't sing...

Lol!! I didn't know that. *zhhz*

Afternoon everyone.

Oooooh... that'll be good if you can! I'll pay you back when we're there...

Yeah, noob pain sucks...

Consider it done (just remind me on the 5th, I can't get it till then, as their store in Cranny doesn't open till then, and the Market is closed for renos for awhile

I know... so painful getting the fingers and hand to stretch around the handle. But I do have to look forward to the medium pain in the pinky when I feel brave enough to move off easy

I still haven't played guitar hero, I want to! Kobiii ummah thurman bowen got singstar. I'll have to try that :naughty:

If we all sound bad it might sound good. *is reminded of U2 book where they said they sounded terrible* Maybe one day we'll be as great. :roftl:

You're in charge of the imitation guitars then.. Or I might see if I can buy or borrow a kids guitar... Actually Kobiiii has one that I painted years ago..

Morning!! I woke up at 1pm.. I was in a dead sleep and really vivid dreams.

:roftl:

I love Singstar, we just need a ps2 here before I could play it.

And Guitar Hero is fair awesome... I'm looking forward to when we get the drum kit part for World Tour (which allows you to play as a 4 person band)... then I can pretend I'm in training for our band :das:

As for the imitation guitars.... I wouldn't trust me with them :fisch:

There's cheap $2 stores which normally sell cheap plasticy ones, we could probably find something there

HERRO! <3

It's a nice one isn't it. I feel worse today and I'm on day 4.

You are sick.

Well, let's just say I let rip in the PM's. I'm not the type to lay down and be criticised.

Lol!! I didn't know that. *zhhz*

Afternoon everyone.

nAW. Kelzy's sick? :sad:

I have "what's this?" from nightmare before christmas stuck in my head. :crybaby:

I heard it in american eagle, WTF?? i know.

AHAHAHAH omg that has to be one of my favourite songs ever!

like a cat holding on to my overly long pyjama bottom string :sneaky2:

:naughty: exactly

Awww. So you're a maybenono?

I'm not sure if you were stating the fact that I'm physically sick or sick in some other way. :naughty:

I'm a straight up No. Wednesday would be ok, but that's NYE.

Both, mah dear.

As for the imitation guitars.... I wouldn't trust me with them :fisch:

There's cheap $2 stores which normally sell cheap plasticy ones, we could probably find something there

:roftl: Sounds good. As long as they make a noise. I can work around it and make it sound believable. :naughty:

nAW. Kelzy's sick? :sad:

Yeah, but you'd never have guessed :wink2:

How's the plasticka family going??

:roftl: Sounds good. As long as they make a noise. I can work around it and make it sound believable. :naughty:

Yeah, but you'd never have guessed :wink2:

How's the plasticka family going??

haha :thumb_yello:

yesh its going splendidly, their all happy and well (the blue groupettes leg fell off but i mended it)

i didnt have time to give birth to anymore today though >:| but ill make up for it :biggrin2:

get better soon my dearest! :flowers2:

haha :thumb_yello:

yesh its going splendidly, their all happy and well (the blue groupettes leg fell off but i mended it)

i didnt have time to give birth to anymore today though >:| but ill make up for it :biggrin2:

get better soon my dearest! :flowers2:

*points to post above yours* We've relocated :wink2: