Daniel Powter

Suzy

I'm not the biggest fan, but I came across a few of his newer songs on his MySpace page (don't really remember how I got there :blink:)

I don't care to ever hear "Bad Day" again. :bleh: But these newer ones aren't too shabby. Simple. Catchy. And will likely be overplayed by Canadian radio...but until then...I'll enjoy them for a few weeks. :naughty:

- Love You Lately

- Next Plane Home

- Jimmy Gets High

http://www.myspace.com/danielpowter

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the biggest fan, but I came across a few of his newer songs on his MySpace page (don't really remember how I got there :blink:)

I don't care to ever hear "Bad Day" again. :bleh: But these newer ones aren't too shabby. Simple. Catchy. And will likely be overplayed by Canadian radio...but until then...I'll enjoy them for a few weeks. :naughty:

- Love You Lately

- Next Plane Home

- Jimmy Gets High

http://www.myspace.com/danielpowter

jimmy gets high gets a fair amount of air play here, i like it.

he has a nice voice

do you remember a yoyo on youtube was playing a daniel powter song & calling it a "new mika song". the comments of people who really thought it was mika would get through, but if you said that "no, it's not mika" oddly enough, those comments wouldn't get posted.

i think elanorelle is the one who remembered it was a daniel powter song that the guy was playing.

jimmy gets high gets a fair amount of air play here, i like it.

he has a nice voice

do you remember a yoyo on youtube was playing a daniel powter song & calling it a "new mika song". the comments of people who really thought it was mika would get through, but if you said that "no, it's not mika" oddly enough, those comments wouldn't get posted.

i think elanorelle is the one who remembered it was a daniel powter song that the guy was playing.

Oh really? Ha.

Love You Lately gets a bit of radio air play here.