When is Mika going to visit the Czech Republic?

frog.teerez

Hi Mika Fans!:)

My name is Tereza. I'm from Prague (capital city of the Czech Republic). I'm 15 years old and I'm very big Mika fan (Mikaholic:D). I have never seen Mika live - but I want so much! It's my dream...

Mika is famous all the world but not too much in the Czech Republic but I think that he's got a a lot of fans there (for a gig)...Unfortunately he's got a lot of haters there - but it's normal isn't it?

So, is there any possibility that he's going to visit the Czech Republic? What do you think? Do you know the Czech Republic? Prague - nice capital city:)? Mika has got many gigs in Paris etc...I think that the Czech Republic is not too far for him...Maybe later? How many years we have to wait for Mika?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers...

P.S.: Excuse me please, my English isn't perfect O:-)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I can't tell you when Mika will come to Prague, he is not appearing anywhere at the moment because he is working on his new cd.

Maybe next year?

I would recommend Prague to him though! I have been there twice and it is a lovely city! Lots to do and see and everyone very friendly! You're lucky to live in such a nice place!

Hello, I can't tell you when Mika will come to Prague, he is not appearing anywhere at the moment because he is working on his new cd.

Maybe next year?

I would recommend Prague to him though! I have been there twice and it is a lovely city! Lots to do and see and everyone very friendly! You're lucky to live in such a nice place!

Thank you so much:wub2: Yes, I like Prague because I have got school in nice Old Town:) Thanks a lot, you're so friendly:wub2: all Mika Fans are friendly :naughty:

At the same time can i ask when mika is coming to new zealand?

:mf_rosetinted:

i wonder if when he is promotiong his next album, he will do a proper world tour and visit almost every country in the world? if so, thta would be awesome :punk:

i wonder if he'd let me be a lollipop girl when he comes to new zealand..

At the same time can i ask when mika is coming to new zealand?

:mf_rosetinted:

i wonder if when he is promotiong his next album, he will do a proper world tour and visit almost every country in the world? if so, thta would be awesome :punk:

i wonder if he'd let me be a lollipop girl when he comes to new zealand..

We have to still wait....:wink2: but Mika wants to go to New Zealand! :wink2: so, you're lucky people...;))

I want to be a Lollipop Girl too:naughty: