• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hee,

ja! :biggrin2:

met jou? jij kwam toch ook zaterdag?:punk:

Ik ben nu een beetje ziekjes maar doe hard mn best om zaterdag beter te zijn om naar Biekje te komen. :biggrin2:

Oh ja, Biekje, hoe kom ik van t station bij jouw flat? (Mijn richtingsgevoel is zeg maar niet echt denderend... :naughty:)

Ik heb echt geen clue waar dit ineens vandaan kwam.

Anders zei ik het niet en gaf ik totaal geen reactie als ik het niet zou menen...

Nouja, misschien door gesprekken in het verleden in een bepaalde thread? Soms duurt het even voordat iets in dromen verschijnt ...

Ow ... :blush-anim-cl:

Ik ben nu een beetje ziekjes maar doe hard mn best om zaterdag beter te zijn om naar Biekje te komen. :biggrin2:

Oh ja, Biekje, hoe kom ik van t station bij jouw flat? (Mijn richtingsgevoel is zeg maar niet echt denderend... :naughty:)

José weet de weg nu, dus eventueel kan je met haar afspreken, anders kom ik je van station afhalen, lopend (want geen auto in bezit).

Tis iig dus 10 minuutjes lopen.

Cool! snel beter worden dan maar!:biggrin2:

oja, biek...goed idee...heb ook geen flaaaaauw idee eigelijk:naughty:

Nouja, misschien door gesprekken in het verleden in een bepaalde thread? Soms duurt het even voordat iets in dromen verschijnt ...

Ow ... :blush-anim-cl:

Welke thread? Mikagasmics?

Dan heeft het wel errug lang geduurd:roftl:

Misschien wilde die droom me vertellen dat ik nodig eens de douche moet gaan schrobben ofzo:roftl: (met Mika in die douche) :das:

José weet de weg nu, dus eventueel kan je met haar afspreken, anders kom ik je van station afhalen, lopend (want geen auto in bezit).

Tis iig dus 10 minuutjes lopen.

10 minuutjes lopen is prima te doen in ieder geval. Het zou idd wel fijn zijn als iemand met me mee zou lopen, want mezelf kennende zou ik er minstens 3 kwartier over doen. :biggrin2:

Oh, en een vraag voor de rest: wie neemt er een slaapzak ofzo mee en wie niet? Is miss handig om ff af te spreken. :bleh:

Welke thread? Mikagasmics?

Dan heeft het wel errug lang geduurd:roftl:

Misschien wilde die droom me vertellen dat ik nodig eens de douche moet gaan schrobben ofzo:roftl: (met Mika in die douche) :das

Neen, deze eigenlijk .. Je weet wel .. douche .. Mika .. Jim .. Neen? Ok :roftl:

Oh are you planing a meet-up ?? I just tried to understand a bit in this thread :roftl: But it's harder then I thought :roftl:

Please don't try :blink::roftl:

Oh are you planing a meet-up ?? I just tried to understand a bit in this thread :roftl: But it's harder then I thought :roftl:

Lol. Yes, we are. Quite impressive you got that out of all the other weird things we'ven been talking about as well. :bleh:

Oh are you planing a meet-up ?? I just tried to understand a bit in this thread roftl: But it's harder then I thought :roftl:

:roftl:

Yeah we already had one the weekend before London!

And since we have WAY too much left to eat and drink from last time, we continue our quest:roftl:

The first time was to all watch the Mika DVD together, we all saw it the first time that evening:thumb_yello: was really great.

Now it's to eat and drink (all?) I have left from that night:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

You're welcome if you wanna come:wink2:

Neen, deze eigenlijk .. Je weet wel .. douche .. Mika .. Jim .. Neen? Ok :roftl

Please don't try blink::roftl:

Ojaaaa. Goh was ik even vergeten!!!!!

Lol. Yes, we are. Quite impressive you got that out of all the other weird things we'ven been talking about as well. :bleh:

It is impressing indeed!!! (*edit*) Impressive is the word...gosh...

Oh I won't tell anyone that you're talking about Mika in the shower :roftl:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBgdQe_rco

Well I can't help I was dreaming about that!

:shocked:

:roftl:

Well, we're actually not talking about Mika IN the shower (not this time anyway :roftl:) .. Biekje just had a dream with Mika & showers ..

Yeah...well I was going to take a shower to meet Mika. But all showers were taken:thumbdown:

:roftl:roftl

why THAT videoshocked:

Because the dutch football fans sang this song ALL the time in Switzerland last year hahaha

:roftl

Yeah we already had one the weekend before London!

And since we have WAY too much left to eat and drink from last time, we continue our quest:roftl

The first time was to all watch the Mika DVD together, we all saw it the first time that evening:thumb_yello: was really great.

Now it's to eat and drink (all?) I have left from that night:roftl

:thumb_yello

You're welcome if you wanna come:wink2

I would love to.. but I'm kinda stuck in London :naughty:

LOL. I remember you singing that at the Amsterdam gig! :roftl

yeah everytime I think about Holland this song comes into my mind :roftl: thanks to the lovely dutch footballfans

:shocked

Well, we're actually not talking about Mika IN the shower (not this time anyway :roftl:) .. Biekje just had a dream with Mika & showers ..

haha :roftl: well I understood shower and Mika .. that's it :roftl: