Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

aaaw I was just watching Christine's HQ vid on Youtube of Glastonbury! :wub2:

Not the worst vid to watch if you ask me:naughty::thumb_yello:

I've played the complete gig at Glastonbury earlier today, it's still worth a (good:naughty:) look:wub2:

Evening all!

Hi dear, how are you?

Mika--large-msg-117909005291.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!

Anooouk:wub2:

Hi! :boing:

let's just say that I'm better then I was yesterday :wink2:

and how are you hun? are you better?

That's great!

I'm not :boxed:

Also not worse, but still .. it hurts ... :thumbdown:

Carlota!! :huglove:

I've asked this question too much already today, but last time; how are you?

Did you have a nice Christmas?

1-1.jpg

My innocent friend!:das:

Haha, I'm good! I did have a nice Christmas, how was yours?:wink2:

And how are you?

Not that good? :boxed:

You're ok?

Ow I'm sorry:boxed: Still in pain?

I am, thank you:wink2:

Hi! How are you?

Yes we'll keep this thread alive

knittyexpression2.jpg

I'm good, with some helth problems but nothing so serious, hope you feel better soon, I'm sleeping almost all the time too, is the only way that my allergys doesn't botter me :thumbdown:

That's great!

I'm not :boxed:

Also not worse, but still .. it hurts ... :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: sorry B, will take a while to heal all the wounds, you will have to be patient :thumb_yello:

My innocent friend!

Haha, I'm good! I did have a nice Christmas, how was yours?

And how are you?

I'm not very well, totally exhausted, sleeping almost 18 hours on some days but at least 14 hours.... And on this moment I've got infammations in my fingers, wrists, ankles and knees and that makes that I have to take another kind of painkiller (anti-inflammatory drugs or something) and this makes my stomach even worse. Which makes that I'm sick very often these days. Hope that the pain will go away very soon cause I cannot play my clarinet and I need that to train my lungs....Boring isn't it:boxed:

Dorus is growing and growing. Next week I'll go to school with him, a puppytraining:naughty:

I'm good, with some helth problems but nothing so serious, hope you feel better soon, I'm sleeping almost all the time too, is the only way that my allergys doesn't botter me :thumbdown

Yuk!! Health problems should be forbidden don't you think? Let's ban it, away with pain and allergy and such crap!:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I'm not very well, totally exhausted, sleeping almost 18 hours on some days but at least 14 hours.... And on this moment I've got infammations in my fingers, wrists, ankles and knees and that makes that I have to take another kind of painkiller (anti-inflammatory drugs or something) and this makes my stomach even worse. Which makes that I'm sick very often these days. Hope that the pain will go away very soon cause I cannot play my clarinet and I need that to train my lungs....Boring isn't it:boxed:

Dorus is growing and growing. Next week I'll go to school with him, a puppytraining:naughty

Yuk!! Health problems should be forbidden don't you think? Let's ban it, away with pain and allergy and such crap!:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I'm so sirrt:tears:

I hope you get better darling, you deserve it:huglove:

Aww that's nice:wub2: I looved Dorus:wub2:

Anouk, I hope that you pain gets better too and I don't know if I'll talk to you before of the new year so I let here my wishes of a happy new year for you, I hope that 2009 brings much joy and heath for you :huglove:

and yes, let's ban this damn health problems that only complicate our lives! :thumbdown: