Say it! You fckin love Franz Ferdinand!

New album! Its sooooooo awesome, good job Franzos!

l_eea9ad76311f2a18d9e3d4ab0459750d.gif

Hot singer: Alexander Kapranos

Hot drummer: Paul Thomson

Hot bassist: Robert Hardy

Hot guitarist: Nicholas McCarthy

Edited by Kissable

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!! Im here!!!

I love them! And Im really waiting to have their new album on my hands! Too bad that they dont let the spanish tv to show their new songs on the Rock in Rio concert last summer, Im sure they are as great as the old ones!

I think most people on this forum have seen me mention this lot once.... or twice... or maybe three times.... I've been a fan since they started.... have seen them live loads of times (last time for 200 people in a pub in London.... I love saying that... it was a fanclub thing... Please Mika do something like this.... pwetty please) and they're absolutely lovely guys as well..... I love Ulysses..... I've heard alot of their new songs during live shows in 2007/2008 and also can't wait for the new album.... judging by what I've heard it should be amazing.... it's been a bloody long time since 2005 :eek:

:wub2:

I thought this forum had a thread! Shame on me!!!

Fans since the very very beginning, when i met them thanks to the ancient Official Suede Forum on 2003, i think. I remember getting obsessed with Darts Of Pleasure and the teeth vid (the 1st one they made) and the history went on and on and on...I went to 3 gigs, i met them when they played here once....

I can´t change that they´re one of my favourite "modern" bands, probably the most favorite in that group, but the long wait made my fangurlism got sleepy :naughty:

Ulysses is an amazing song. I can´t wait to watch the vid, buying the singles, and the amazing album is coming out very soon!

Album cover

tonightfranzferdinandun5.png

Different from the 2 previous ones, but i like it..They remain faithful to their style: black, white & orange :bleh:

Hahaha, Laurel! I knew you & i would be here :bleh:

I thought this forum had a thread! Shame on me!!!

Fans since the very very beginning, when i met them thanks to the ancient Official Suede Forum on 2003, i think. I remember getting obsessed with Darts Of Pleasure and the teeth vid (the 1st one they made) and the history went on and on and on...I went to 3 gigs, i met them when they played here once....

I can´t change that they´re one of my favourite "modern" bands, probably the most favorite in that group, but the long wait made my fangurlism got sleepy :naughty:

Ulysses is an amazing song. I can´t wait to watch the vid, buying the singles, and the amazing album is coming out very soon!

Album cover

tonightfranzferdinandun5.png

Different from the 2 previous ones, but i like it..They remain faithful to their style: black, white & orange :bleh:

Hahaha, Laurel! I knew you & i would be here :bleh:

:fisch:

Don't know what makes you say that...... :wink2:

Even Blur are supposed to be reforming with Graham.... or so my Mum told me she heard something on the radio... :eek:

Even Blur are supposed to be reforming with Graham.... or so my Mum told me she heard something on the radio... :eek:

I read that about Blur, maybe two weeks ago on Mtv? I know I read it, but Im not sure where. And not sure too if thats good or bad news, Blur were a very good band, but Im not sure about what are they gonna do now......

I read that about Blur, maybe two weeks ago on Mtv? I know I read it, but Im not sure where. And not sure too if thats good or bad news, Blur were a very good band, but Im not sure about what are they gonna do now......

I'm not sure either... but I followed that band for 16 years... so It would be nice just to see them play live again as a four piece..... I missed that in 2003.... the shows were good .... but not the same without Graham..... Think Tank is a good album.... but not what I'd call a Blur Album..... :thumbdown:

Nostalgia sometimes isn't a good thing :roftl:

I'm not sure either... but I followed that band for 16 years... so It would be nice just to see them play live again as a four piece..... I missed that in 2003.... the shows were good .... but not the same without Graham..... Think Tank is a good album.... but not what I'd call a Blur Album..... :thumbdown:

Nostalgia sometimes isn't a good thing :roftl:

I have never see them live, but I think it will be great to have then touring again, playing their old songs, all together. And if I get the chance to see them........... better.

Yeah, Blur without Graham wasnt Blur at all..........

Hahaha! I know! You and I on a FF thread? No way! :naughty:

Yeah, i read that. Damon said it, but who knows...Let´s wait and see!

Thanks Queenie and Laurel for not letting this thread die. I thought there were going to be more Franz (too lazy to type Ferdinand) fans

Aaaaanyway, i love Ulysses.

I can't wait to see them live, i have this feeling that my first concert ever is going to be a Franz one

Say it! You love Franz Ferdinand!

New album! I'm excited. The artwork is awesome, have you seen it?

I LOVE them! Been a fan from the first i heard "Take Me Out".

I haven't seen the artwork for the new album but will check thier myspace soon, i can't wait to listen to the new songs. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Queenie and Laurel for not letting this thread die. I thought there were going to be more Franz (too lazy to type Ferdinand) fans

Aaaaanyway, i love Ulysses.

I can't wait to see them live, i have this feeling that my first concert ever is going to be a Franz one

That would be great! FF are even better live :punk:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsOPl0WMFg

I can´t help but still being obsessed with the "Michael" look. It fits the guys and myself very well :blush-anim-cl:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gu41oOcfD7Q

This was my signature in a FF forum

Queenie3.jpg?t=1228313909

And Alex´s best pic

ff077nc9.gif

See? I´m obsessed XD

Edited by Queenie

I can´t help but still being obsessed with the "Michael" look. It fits the guys and myself very well :blush-anim-cl:

And Alex´s best pic

ff077nc9.gif

See? I´m obsessed XD

I wish i was there... in T in the Park. Great perfomance

Ohh yeah, they look soooo good in that video, i was obsessed with that song and video

Wow! That's one of the bestest pictures of Alex i've seen! can i take that picture? I already have Photoshop and this pic would look awesome on a signature

That's a good thing, you are obsessed with a great band... not like some crappy bands

I wish i was there... in T in the Park. Great perfomance

Ohh yeah, they look soooo good in that video, i was obsessed with that song and video

Wow! That's one of the bestest pictures of Alex i've seen! can i take that picture? I already have Photoshop and this pic would look awesome on a signature

That's a good thing, you are obsessed with a great band... not like some crappy bands

Take it! It´s not mine. It was from a great FF page, The New Scottish Gentry, full of gig pictures. It´s not there anymore :tears:

I miss the New Scottish Gentry..... Shame it had to be shut down..... :thumbdown:

I miss FF.org more though......

I used to use these as my siggy on Franz boards .....

Moving-AlexHips.gif9EVaxGZBXokWOPuB.gifalexsnl39pi2hz.gif

As you can see.... I quite like Alex..... :punk:

Just wanted to post these... cos' I never have before.... Please Ignore me.... they talked me into these photos I really don't like myself in photos ..... hence why I'm not in many of the MFC Party ones lol....

But they're lovely guys

CNV00001.jpg

CNV00020.jpg

CNV00022-1.jpg

CNV00021.jpg

I still haven't met Paul....... :tears:

I miss the New Scottish Gentry..... Shame it had to be shut down.....

I miss FF.org more though......

I used to use these as my siggy on Franz boards .....

Moving-AlexHips.gif9EVaxGZBXokWOPuB.gifalexsnl39pi2hz.gif

As you can see.... I quite like Alex.....

Good old times...*sighs*

I miss those classic FF websites

Awwwwwwwwwww to the .gifs! :wub2:

EDIT: I looove the SNL performance, btw :P

I don´t blame you liking Alex :bleh:

Just wanted to post these... cos' I never have before.... Please Ignore me.... they talked me into these photos I really don't like myself in photos ..... hence why I'm not in many of the MFC Party ones lol....

But they're lovely guys

I still haven't met Paul.......

I´m so jealous!! :shocked:

I only met them once, they were in a hurry (their flight was delayed and they arrived late to the venue) and we didn´t take any pics but they were so so nice.

I adore Bob. He´s the cutest thing (as Alex says, an angel XDDD)

Paul seems like a cool guy, very funny. And his wife is the most beautiful woman

I have flirty vibes from Alex. He seems like a guy who likes to fool around

And Nick...i think he´s so talkative xD

Edited by Queenie

Good old times...*sighs*

I miss those classic FF websites

Awwwwwwwwwww to the .gifs! :wub2:

I don´t blame you liking Alex :bleh:

I´m so jealous!! :shocked:

I only met them once, they were in a hurry (their flight was delayed and they arrived late to the venue) and we didn´t take any pics but they were so so nice.

I adore Bob. He´s the cutest thing (as Alex says, an angel XDDD)

Paul seems like a cool guy, very funny. And his wife is the most beautiful woman

I have flirty vibes from Alex. He seems like a guy who likes to fool around

And Nick...i think he´s so talkative xD

Paul's wife is lovely.... Esther.... Not sure how you spell her name.... can't be bothered to look it up.... lol

They have two kids now I think.... god I haven't been on a FF board in so long... but I think I read they've had another one.... :thumb_yello:

When I went to see them in Dundee.... I met them before the gig as well... and said that I'd come all the way to see them from Clacton... had overnighted it from London .... was knackered lol.... Bob gave me his plectrum and his setlist during the gig..... He's such a sweetie.... Alex signed the setlist after the show.... and wrote thanking me for coming all the way :wub2:

Nick never shuts up.... I remember having a ten minute mock argument with him about me wanting to just take a picture of him and him insisting I was in it.... as you tell from the picture... he won..... :naughty:

You two are lucky!! I hope i can meet them soon but probably i'll piss myself

Oh no you won't....... I thought that too when I started following due to some experiences with another band that never went too well.... but they are so nice..... You have no option but to talk to them.... cos' they don't actually shut up...... :naughty:

Really .... am seriously shy... and if they can put me at my ease... they can put anyone..... :thumb_yello:

Paul's wife is lovely.... Esther.... Not sure how you spell her name.... can't be bothered to look it up.... lol

They have two kids now I think.... god I haven't been on a FF board in so long... but I think I read they've had another one....

When I went to see them in Dundee.... I met them before the gig as well... and said that I'd come all the way to see them from Clacton... had overnighted it from London .... was knackered lol.... Bob gave me his plectrum and his setlist during the gig..... He's such a sweetie.... Alex signed the setlist after the show.... and wrote thanking me for coming all the way :wub2:

Nick never shuts up.... I remember having a ten minute mock argument with him about me wanting to just take a picture of him and him insisting I was in it.... as you tell from the picture... he won.....

2? :shocked:

I´m more lost than you! :roftl:

Awww, bob is a sweetheart, but you deserved that and more after the long travel!

Hahaha, Nick. It´s obvious i tried to be subtle and failed :lmao: He can´t keep his mouth shut :fisch:

What about Manuela? :fisch:

You two are lucky!! I hope i can meet them soon but probably i'll piss myself

Don´t piss yourself. I don´t know by now, but in 2004 they were very down to earth and very cool guys to talk with. They´ll make you feel comfortable and i´m sure you´ll have your chance :punk:

2? :shocked:

I´m more lost than you! :roftl:

Awww, bob is a sweetheart, but you deserved that and more after the long travel!

Hahaha, Nick. It´s obvious i tried to be subtle and failed :lmao: He can´t keep his mouth shut :fisch:

What about Manuela? :fisch:

Kissable, don´t piss yourself. I don´t know by now, but in 2004 they were very down to earth and very cool guys to talk with. They´ll make you feel comfortable and i´m sure you´ll have your chance :punk:

I saw them in June last year... and they still are really down to earth.... so down to earth that Nick tripped over the curb cos' he was waving at us... and then looked so embarrassed cos' we all laughed at him.... but his face was a picture.... Alex is the same too..... he was off down the road on his bike ... but still stopped to talk to us for about 20 mins and signed and took photo's and everything.... I don't think they'll change... I hope not.... I've never met Manuela..... Do know what she looks like though... have seen pics..... :thumb_yello:

Oh no you won't....... I thought that too when I started following due to some experiences with another band that never went too well.... but they are so nice..... You have no option but to talk to them.... cos' they don't actually shut up...... :naughty:

Really .... am seriously shy... and if they can put me at my ease... they can put anyone..... :thumb_yello:

Don´t piss yourself. I don´t know by now, but in 2004 they were very down to earth and very cool guys to talk with. They´ll make you feel comfortable and i´m sure you´ll have your chance :punk:

Ok, i'm really shy but thanks for that, i've never met a band... uhm... just once but they were so mean with everybody xD

Btw, Laurel, i love your pics with the band.. *-*

And Alex´s best pic

ff077nc9.gif

See? I´m obsessed XD

I love the song Michael and its video is the best! :thumb_yello:

Great photo of Alex too. :wub2: