• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I'm in love with Amanda :mf_rosetinted:

2h53ztc.gif

:lmfao: * re-watches best CriminalMinds ep evah*

speaking of identity madness:

there are soo many fake!pattz twitter accounts outhere..what's the jackbert one? :lol3:

&

15g8hsy.jpg

overdressed guy is overdressed :aah:

I'm in love with Amanda :mf_rosetinted:

2h53ztc.gif

:lmfao: * re-watches best CriminalMinds ep evah*

speaking of identity madness:

there are soo many fake!pattz twitter accounts outhere..what's the jackbert one? :lol3:

&

15g8hsy.jpg

overdressed guy is overdressed :aah:

Loooove how he looks in that picture!:wub2:

Well' date=' I'm a huge twilight fan. So this morning I was checking out the cast of the movie and looking at pictures of everyone. Then I saw thw most wonderfull vampire ever!!! Jasper!!! Honestly I think he is way cuter than Edward!! Soo cute. His name is Jackson Rathbone and he was born on December 21, 1984. Here are some pics of him. Enjoy![/b']

jr.jpg

Jackson-Rathbone.jpg

jackson_rathbone.png

jackson_rathbone-1.jpg

MV5BMTcxMjM4MzQ2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Oh cool!!!!!!! Some nice pics, I´ve searching for them but they are either too small or to big, or dark... These ones are great!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? I got 2 the conclusion that they put him that weird haircut in the twilight saga because he would be cuter that Robert and in fact like "eclipse" him hahahaha but just picture this:

Jackson Rathbone+ his natural brown hair + curling iron = **sighs and dies***

You know what? I got 2 the conclusion that they put him that weird haircut in the twilight saga because he would be cuter that Robert and in fact like "eclipse" him hahahaha but just picture this:

Jackson Rathbone+ his natural brown hair + curling iron = **sighs and dies***

HA! i so agree! but still, i find Jackson waaay cuter than Robert (never had a thing for him, sorry!)

i think Jackson is the best looking actor in twilight films.

but i am a but disappointed in movies, esp. eclipse :no:

didn't make an impression on me.. :/

HA! i so agree! but still, i find Jackson waaay cuter than Robert (never had a thing for him, sorry!)

i think Jackson is the best looking actor in twilight films.

but i am a but disappointed in movies, esp. eclipse :no:

didn't make an impression on me.. :/

I think the same! but... you know... I think he didn't make an impression because of the role in the movies... I've seen him in other acting things and he is a great actor!

I think the same! but... you know... I think he didn't make an impression because of the role in the movies... I've seen him in other acting things and he is a great actor!

oh i didn't meant Jackson disappointed me' date=' i meant the movie as it is :aah: a little misunderstanding!

Jackson was, indeed, the highlight of the movie :thumb_yello: i can see he's great actor! better than some main characters :fisch:

I knooow!! You know whut? I think it didn't make that much impression on anybody because it was made very quickly!!! I mean dude! seruously! new moon and eclipse in the same year? C'MON! Harry Potter is like one a year and they are MIND BLOWING! I think the movie was rushed and they should have put more time and thought and feeling into it. I don't know you hahaha but it looks like a very forced chick flick:aah:

I know, robert is kinda hot and everything but...Jackson is so much more than that! He's hot and handsome in a very stylish and european way:wub2:

• 8 months later...