Jasper Cullen!♥ Jackson Rathbone!

Roxy♥Mika♥

Well, I mean, I like Rob for Edward, now I'm used to him ^^.

But in the movie, when you see the Cullens arrive, when I saw Jasper (Jackson), I thought "this is Edward". And then, no it wasn't lol.

Seriously, I think the one who looks like the perfect vampire is Carlisle (dunno the actor's name...)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the movie, I mean, from the ACTOR point of view. I'm not so fond of Rob...

They should have taken Jackson to play Edward ^^

I think that Rob was a perfect Edward -- I don't think ANYONE else would have made me weak in the knees!

my sister thinks that too :naughty:

but for me Robert perfect for Edward :wub2:

He is :wub2:

Well, I mean, I like Rob for Edward, now I'm used to him ^^.

But in the movie, when you see the Cullens arrive, when I saw Jasper (Jackson), I thought "this is Edward". And then, no it wasn't lol.

Seriously, I think the one who looks like the perfect vampire is Carlisle (dunno the actor's name...)

I agree!!!! Carslile is PERFECTO!!!! That is Jenny Garth's husband in RL :das:

I knew it. :cool:

Are we gonna change it? :blink:

Someone has to ask a mod to fix it!!!!!

Jasper was definetely my favourite vampire in the film :wub2: . My sister think he's better with dark hair but I'm not sure. I'm glad he has bigger parts in the next films. Mmm :wub2:

I don't think he has the right features to be Edward though :blink:

I just read the Twilight fan-fic posted in the Twilight thread and now I hate Jasper :lol3:

Opposite effect on me -- N O W I :das: L O V E Jasper :chkn:

..... hey if Edward can't/won't do it --- Bella had to find someone that WOULD ...

and look she is J U ST fine! :roftl:

I just read the Twilight fan-fic posted in the Twilight thread and now I hate Jasper :lol3:

hahahaha I KNOW!!! lmao i cant even finish it hahahahaha i am on chapter 18 and i honestly cant hack it hahahahaha i am ready to just break my computer screen cuz its pissing me off so much hahaha

and i am now watching moulin rouge cuz of the story hahahaha while i was reading the moulin rouge part of the story i was literally singing the words hahahaha

I just read the Twilight fan-fic posted in the Twilight thread and now I hate Jasper :lol 3:

i`ll love him when you read Avarita :naughty: (the sequel)

haha :naughty: but maybe now you can have Edward all to urself? :thumb_y ello:

but its nice to know Jasper has a fun side!!! :w ink2:

poor edward!! if bella doesn`t want him anymore, i`ll love to be his girl :wub2:

Opposite effect on me -- N O W I :D as: L O V E Jasper :chkn:

..... hey if Edward can't/won't do it --- Bella had to find someone that WOULD ...

and look she is J U ST fine! :ro ftl:

hahahhahaha

just like me :bleh:

hahahaha I KNOW!!! lmao i cant even finish it hahahahaha i am on chapter 18 and i honestly cant hack it hahahahaha i am ready to just break my computer screen cuz its pissing me off so much hahaha

and i am now watching moulin rouge cuz of the story hahahaha while i was reading the moulin rouge part of the story i was literally singing the words hahahaha

moulin rouge :wub2:

i love the movie and the sweetest part was when both were singing!! ^^

imagine that after 40 years in Superbia (thrid part) he still remember that and sing it alone in his room :tears: