Jasper Cullen!♥ Jackson Rathbone!

Roxy♥Mika♥

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8z44m8.jpg

that was one of my favorite parts with him, like how he said it and just...him and emmett...and their faces are funny and cute:naughty:

nbqhyf.jpg

awwwwwww hes so cute:wub2:

he's disturbingly pretty as Amanda too ahah

4x20_0453.jpg

OH! :blink:

I totally thought that was a girl a first:roftl:

2j1jvaw.gif JR starred in a Criminal Minds episode ^^

yeaaaah, what a brilliant episode! I didn't know who he was, but then I looked him up and realised he was in Twilight...looks so different! All of ye who love him should watch S4 E20 of Criminal Minds, "Conflicted".... :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

mmzyia.jpg

a man of many talents...

kpysw.jpg

wkpr1i.jpg

*grr I still can't do that*

that CM episode was the 1st quite long stuff I saw bout him...not bad @ acting ^^

lk+copy.png

4x20_0434halp+copy.png

4x20_0441redv2+copy.png

lie.png

[updates] on the gig front:

MWAHAH check that sharkymonkey hairdo! xD

judgin by some lil clues as following and posts...guess not :lol3:

btw ...I still can't get over Amanda{& the frenchmanicure}

mail-2.jpg

mail-1.jpg

OHAI MGG, nice to have u there too :das:

I really don't get it. What's with JRBone as Amanda? Help? :roftl:

Really, NOT joking although it is funny.

The Amanda thing was a bit weird....I was a bit concerned that he made such a convincing woman as I was watching it. :naughty:

Not sure about the voice though...that was just a bit creepy :blink:

It just means he's a great actor!! :wink2:

Yes, this thread has an obscene number of views! :blink::punk: Brilliant!!!! lol

It just means he's a great actor!! :wink2:

Yes, this thread has an obscene number of views! :blink::punk: Brilliant!!!! lol

Oh yeah I know he is... I just wasn't expecting that as I was watching it :naughty:

This thread had an insane amout of views from the very beginning. It was always google spiders viewing it whenever I checked...loads of them!

Oh yeah I know he is... I just wasn't expecting that as I was watching it :naughty:

This thread had an insane amout of views from the very beginning. It was always google spiders viewing it whenever I checked...loads of them!

haha I know what you mean! When I watched the episode, i didn't know who he was, so it didn't creep me out. Also, it's my favourite programme so I'm used to the weird psycho stuff in it :roftl:

google spiders? never heard that, but I like it!

but how do you know who was looking at it?

haha I know what you mean! When I watched the episode, i didn't know who he was, so it didn't creep me out. Also, it's my favourite programme so I'm used to the weird psycho stuff in it :roftl:

google spiders? never heard that, but I like it!

but how do you know who was looking at it?

Oh the only reason I watched it was because he was in it :naughty:

Just noticed from checking the 'who's online' thing....There were always a bunch of google spiders reading this thread. Google spiders basically mean that when people google Jasper/Jackson this site is more likely to come up as a link...or something like that (I'm not gonna pretend to understand it :naughty:)

Just noticed from checking the 'who's online' thing....There were always a bunch of google spiders reading this thread. Google spiders basically mean that when people google Jasper/Jackson this site is more likely to come up as a link...or something like that (I'm not gonna pretend to understand it :naughty:)

and it's quite the hot topic.... 192 posts & 138,445 views! :shocked:

oh ok right..... MFCers have a talent for finding great pics of people! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheeseygoodness and I went the Twilight convention in Orlando yesterday and we went to the 100 Monkeys concert that Jackson Rathbone was in and we got some pictures and videos.

071.jpg

276.jpg

These two pictures are at the after party.

th_034-1.jpg

At the concert

th_286.jpg

the after party improve song.

stanky feet:naughty:

hey, t4p! ^^

I'm not following the 100monkeys epic gestures as I would...

{basically I don't care unless they're gonnatour Europe mwhah}:pinkbow:

today I stumbled on this, anyone knows where/why/when?! =O x]

slowdown004.jpg

jacksper as :lg::teehee:

:lmao:

btw the other I watched S.Darko with sum fwends only for Rathbone's sake....

29biwb9.gif

u saved a sh!tty movie, thx for the lulz! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson as another psycho mwhaha!

Updates!

Hot Japanese director Sion Sono is set to make his English-language debut with Lords Of Chaos, about Norway’s black metal music scene, which has Twilight’s Jackson Rathbone lined up to star.

Based on Michael Moynihan and Didrik Soderlind’s book of the same name, the film depicts true events and revolves around the black metal sub-culture that spawned a wave of murders and Church arsons across Norway in the early 1990s.

Rathbone will play the lead role of The Count, often referred to as Norway’s Charles Manson, who brutally stabbed a black metal musician to death in 1993.

Stuart Pollok of LA-based Saltire Entertainment, Ko Mori of Eleven Arts and Oh Jungwan of Korea’s Bom Productions are producing the film, which starts shooting in Norway in mid-September.

Rathbone plays Jasper in Summit’s Twilight series and is currently shooting the lead role in M. Night Shyamalan’s $140m (€103m) The Last Airbender for Paramount Pictures.

Sono has a growing fanbase overseas thanks to films such as Suicide Club, Exte: Hair Extensions and most recently Love Exposure which won FIPRESCI and Caligari prizes in Berlin this year.

http://www.screendaily.com/festivals/cannes/cannes-news/japans-sion-sono-summons-lords-of-chaos-for-english-debut/5001333.article

Edited by greta
killed the thread? ops.

• 3 months later...
i'm not found of edward i prefer jasper ..and jackson is so hot ..love that man too ..i'm looking forward to new moon but we won't see him too much ..it will be more jacob and bella part ...

yep jacksper's interesting :pinkbow:

Robert_Pattinson_by_ikerizo.jpg

all the focus on those lame B&E characters...I'd preferred they'd taken some poetic licenses from the books :teehee: