'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I just took some pics of my new hair :roftl: and I'm thinking of what shall I do this evening.

Here are the piiiicsss

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

and B&W one :naughty:

IMG_3865a.jpg

Oh it looks really good on you!:wub2: Much better than the last one:thumb_yello:

Hey everybody! :biggrin2:

Hey Keti! Hey Tayler! Hey Neiobi! Hey Mafaaaa! (Too lazy to look at the real names list :naughty:) Btw, I can't remember anyone called Tayler...? Are you new here? In that case, welcome! Have fun!!! :wink2:

I see someone has posted piiiiiiiiics :das: Nice ones, too :das:

Hey Keti! Hey Tayler! Hey Neiobi! Hey Mafaaaa! (Too lazy to look at the real names list :naughty:) Btw, I can't remember anyone called Tayler...? Are you new here? In that case, welcome! Have fun!!! :wink2:

I see someone has posted piiiiiiiiics :das: Nice ones, too :das:

Hey Mark! Haven't seen you here for quite long,how are you? :thumb_yello:

Ohh that's me,why thank you :das:

how are you then?

just to warn you, whether it affects you or not i am feeling very HYPER :boing:

Welcome to the club! I'm hyper too.... to be exact.... ALWAYS :biggrin2: I'm fine and hyper, thanks! You?

By the way, I'm Mark. I'm the always-happy-and-hyper guy in here. Nice to meet you :wink2:

Thanks :wub2yeah I hated my previous hair style :naughty: it was so boring to me..

Hey Tayler!

Thaaanks :cheers

You're welcome!:wink2:

Yep, it was:bleh:

Hey everybody! :biggrin2

Hey Keti! Hey Tayler! Hey Neiobi! Hey Mafaaaa! (Too lazy to look at the real names list :naughty) Btw, I can't remember anyone called Tayler...? Are you new here? In that case, welcome! Have fun!!! :wink2

I see someone has posted piiiiiiiiics :das Nice ones, too :das:

Hi Mark!:biggrin2: How are you?

how are you then?

just to warn you, whether it affects you or not i am feeling very HYPER :boing

Haha, I'm good:wink2:

Well I'm off for a while, will be back later:thumb_yello:

I see someone has posted piiiiiiiiics Nice ones, too

hi :thumb_yello:

i am just growing used to the forums, i come here everyday

i really need to get a life:naughty:

thanks, nice to meet you

you dont have to look at a list to find out my real name, i am Tayler in and out the mfc:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Hey Mark! Haven't seen you here for quite long,how are you? :thumb_yello:

Ohh that's me,why thank you :das:

Hey! :biggrin2: Long time ago, indeed! Christmas time... always a busy and not-allowed-to-use-computer-time :wink2: But I will come on here a lot more after New Year! I promise!

Btw, you've got lovely huge eyes... and I don't mean that flirty or something, don't worry. You will not get stalked by this crazy boy :biggrin2:

Hey! :biggrin2: Long time ago, indeed! Christmas time... always a busy and not-allowed-to-use-computer-time But I will come on here a lot more after New Year! I promise!

Btw, you've got lovely huge eyes... and I don't mean that flirty or something, don't worry. You will not get stalked by this crazy boy :biggrin2:

That's nice to hear! Yeah,I was quite busy for Christmas too,altough we celebrate it here in Serbia on January the 7th,but since my Granny is catholic I celebrated this one too! :wink2: it was quite nice...got some chocolate and stuff :licks_lips:

Oh thanks very much! *blushes* don't worry you too,I kinda don't prefer flirting over internet LOL :roftl:

Haha I'm mostly like that:nauy:

See ya:e:

Yeah,I really got used to that characteristic of yours :fisch::naughty:

Bye-bye!

Edited by keti

Oh yeah? Why is that,something special happened yesterday? :das:

maybe :das:

maybe something VERY special :das:

nah, im kidding.

i went shopping with my mum, brought a new jumper and converse fake

i went onto the computer and ordered a mika poster, pdp deluxe dvd and my first real pair of white converse!:kachinga: to be decorated with mika stuff

then i came home and got ready to go out, i was going to the pantomime with my family, to watch peter pan:roftl:

the actors kept shouting out to us because someone was standing behind them and they wanted to know who it was, it was a ghost. but in the end i got bored waiting for them to turn around and i shouted very loud:

it's not a ghost!

its a chubby bunny!

oops, i got weird looks :roftl:

then i came home and had a diet coke and a pizza please

good fun:naughty:

maybe

maybe something VERY special :

nah, im kidding.

i went shopping with my mum, brought a new jumper and converse fake

i went onto the computer and ordered a mika poster, pdp deluxe dvd and my first real pair of white converse!:kachinga: to be decorated with mika stuff

then i came home and got ready to go out, i was going to the pantomime with my family, to watch peter pan:r:

the actors kept shouting out to us because someone was standing behind them and they wanted to know who it was, it was a ghost. but in the end i got bored waiting for them to turn around and i shouted very loud:

it's not a ghost!

its a chubby bunny!

oops, i got weird looks :r

then i came home and had a diet coke and a pizza please

good fun:naughty:

Hmmmm that's so great :wub2: where did you order it? Amazon? Ebay?

Oh dear :lmao:

I love Peter Pan :naughty:

I didn't eat anything today :emot-sad: I must get some sandwich now :drool: