This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Lmao!! I know :roftl: I think Jennie liked it too. I think I was the only one who didn't but drank it anyway, like I did with the champagne :naughty:

I can't really remember if she liked it she just said they taste all the same :roftl: I actually didn't like the wine that much either :roftl: because it was a very cheap one.. the one in Rashas Hotel was so much better !!!

I liked the champagne :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem! :thumb_yello:

I'm good too, thanks. But I'm tired and I need to get up early tomorrow. So I have to go to bed soon....

Me too. Me too. Aand me too. :bleh: I most def need more sleep than I got last night.. I was on here chatting the night away with Sarah and Danika and ended up only getting 4h of sleep. :blink::naughty:

Me too. :thumb_yello: Not so much just to drink but I love it with food.

Me too. :thumb_yello:

I didn't actually think about it but now that you mention it, there were a few sales in town which I found a bit odd. :blink: Not that many though. Mainly just a few offers in some shops.

It's unusual for this time of year.

You don't even like champagne? Oh my :lmfao:

I'll drink it, but it's not something I take pleasure in.

I can't really remember if she liked it she just said they taste all the same :roftl: I actually didn't like the wine that much either :roftl: because it was a very cheap one.. the one in Rashas Hotel was so much better !!!

I liked the champagne :naughty:

Well it's true :naughty: Ha ha! I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between them.

I liked the champagne too.. but I think it was cos I was a bit tipsy from the red wine :naughty:

I'm off now. Goodnight girls! :bye:

Goodnight Mario x x

Me too. Me too. Aand me too. :bleh: I most def need more sleep than I got last night.. I was on here chatting the night away with Sarah and Danika and ended up only getting 4h of sleep. :blink::naughty:

And whose fault was that :sneaky2: No more of that tonight :mf_rosetinted:

I'll drink it, but it's not something I take pleasure in.

Well it's true :naughty: Ha ha! I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between them.

I liked the champagne too.. but I think it was cos I was a bit tipsy from the red wine :naughty:

Goodnight Mario x x

hey girlies I'm off now, want to watch an episode of Desperate Housewives (third series :roftl::roftl:)

Have a nice evening all :wub2: love you

xoxox