This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Lucky money :wub2:

Can always do with the extra pennies :das:

But if you knew months in advance at least you can tell them way before? And it wouldn't be for too long...

Yes, I love my money :wub2: One can do so many things with it :das:

Yeah, I really, really hope it can be worked out. The best thing would be if it was on a school holiday. We have a couple of girls in school that work during summers and stuff.

I nearly thought that too because there weren't capital letters on K and G :naughty:

Yeah, that was probably why :lmfao:

Sarah, is there something you ain't tellin? :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I love my money One can do so many things with it

Yeah, I really, really hope it can be worked out. The best thing would be if it was on a school holiday. We have a couple of girls in school that work during summers and stuff.

Yeah, that was probably why :lmfao:

Sarah, is there something you ain't tellin? :naughty:

Yes they can indeed :das:

Hopefully he will, for your sake :)

*wants to know as well* :das:

I burnt the album:naughty:, not as in, breaking it and setting it on fire, but you know..

*runs out*

Tsk tsk, what kind of fan are you? :mf_rosetinted:

I was just saying... :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it's great! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: I bought mine, in a shop. I'm traditional. :naughty:

Course you were :mf_rosetinted:

What one's your fave song?

So did I. Actually, no, I got an MFCer to send it to me from America so I would have it 2 months earlier :naughty:

No, I have nothing to tell.

Shame, this was just starting to get exciting :das:

Yes they can indeed

Hopefully he will, for your sake

*wants to know as well*

So I'm the only one? :tears:

Only one who has something to tell? Well go on then :das:

Course you were

What one's your fave song?

So did I. Actually, no, I got an MFCer to send it to me from America so I would have it 2 months earlier :naughty:

Tough one. I don't actually have a favourite. Or you could call it a tie between several. Though I'm sick of I Kissed A Girl. When KP first put it up on myspace I loved it! I made all my friends listen to it and I was like "WOHO this is gonna be such a huge hit!" (For real! When it became one I was so proud :naughty:) But now it's just annoying. :blink: Over-played :thumbdown:

Do you have one?

Edit: LOL at that last bit :naughty: (Someone was at the door and when I came back I forgot to comment ^^)

Edited by Humphrey

I'm a bit drunk because I shared too many glasses of wine with a weird girl that thought she was Sam Beeton :roftl::roftl:

just kidding I'm fine and you ?

Hey what a coincidence, I had a drink with someone who also said they were Sam Beeton and she loves wine!

I'm not bad myself, just been listening to HSM songs all day :naughty:

Me too.

Hi Celine. Are you leaving already?

I'm ok thanks. You?

no but the thought that I'll have to leave in March makes me sad :wink2:

Sometimes I hate being single :thumbdown:

joins... and I can't even change that if a cute boy likes me because I still like this stupid perfect dude :thumbdown:

Tough one. I don't actually have a favourite. Or you could call it a tie between several. Though I'm sick of I Kissed A Girl. When KP first put it up on myspace I loved it! I made all my friends listen to it and I was like "WOHO this is gonna be such a huge hit!" (For real! When it became one I was so proud :naughty:) But now it's just annoying. :blink: Over-played

Do you have one?

Edit: LOL at that last bit :naughty: (Someone was at the door and when I came back I forgot to comment ^^)

Yeah I know what you mean. When I listened to IKAG the first time on her myspace I was like woooooah :mf_lustslow: And I loved Hot n Cold too.. and Use Your Love :naughty: And I actually still like IKAG even if it is over-played, it's kind of like Grace Kelly, it got over-played but I still love it.

You get easily distracted :naughty:

I do too. We will just have to get out more.

What about Alex?

That, or wait for the right guy to come to us.

What about him *sad sigh*

joins... and I can't even change that if a cute boy likes me because I still like this stupid perfect dude :thumbdown:

:huglove: I know the feeling. It sucks not being able to have feelings for others because of this one other guy you like instead.