This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

I have many secrets mwahahaha Just something I did at my 16th birthday party, nothing that exciting

If you say so :das::naughty:

I don't want to leave London !!

sry I'm a bit emotional

how are you girls ??

Hi Celine!

I wouldn't want to either... You have no choice? When are you going back to Switzerland btw?

I'm fine, thanks.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huglove: I know the feeling. It sucks not being able to have feelings for others because of this one other guy you like instead.

yeah it's stupid .. I don't want a "thinking of you" moment again :thumbdown:

Hi Celine!

I wouldn't want to either... You have no choice? When are you going back to Switzerland btw?

I'm fine, thanks.

I'm going back in March :thumbdown:

Sometimes I hate being single :thumbdown:

Me too. :boxed:

Yeah I know what you mean. When I listened to IKAG the first time on her myspace I was like woooooah And I loved Hot n Cold too.. and Use Your Love And I actually still like IKAG even if it is over-played, it's kind of like Grace Kelly, it got over-played but I still love it.

You get easily distracted :naughty:

That, or wait for the right guy to come to us.

What about him *sad sigh*

I hear ya. :punk: I will start loving I Kissed A Girl again. It'll just take a while first. As with GK and Relax (which was even worse), like a year or so after they stop playing it on a regular basis. :naughty:

I know, I'm terrible :lmfao:

Yes, Alex, no news?

Awe :boxed: What are you doing in London? Studying? Some sort of exchange thing or something?

Not quite. I'm going to an English-school to improve my english and I'll do a certificate in the end :wink2: It's very common in Switzerland to do this.. everyone does it but most people go to Australia where it's warm and not to rainy England :roftl:

But it was always my dream to live in London so here I am :naughty:

But if you really wanna know :fisch:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14962&highlight=kiss&page=43

yeah it's stupid .. I don't want a "thinking of you" moment again :thumbdown:

Yeah, but the hardest bit is just getting over them :thumbdown:

I hope its sooner rather than later.

Is there any progress there?

So do I.

Well we still talk plenty, which is great, but sometimes I just can't help but be like >> :mf_lustslow:/:blush-anim-cl:

:fisch:maybe a little

Just you wait til you watch the first and third one :das:

Me too. :

I hear ya. I will start loving I Kissed A Girl again. It'll just take a while first. As with GK and Relax (which was even worse), like a year or so after they stop playing it on a regular basis.

I know, I'm terrible

Yes, Alex, no news?

Aw, all us single ladies talking to one another about our problems hehe :naughty:

Just don't watch tv or listen to the radio so you don't listen to it lol. Luckily it was only GK that got overplayed here, didn't want to start hating Relax :naughty:

Nothing new, just talking to him, thinking about wanting to kiss him all the time, literally :naughty:

Not quite. I'm going to an English-school to improve my english and I'll do a certificate in the end It's very common in Switzerland to do this.. everyone does it but most people go to Australia where it's warm and not to rainy England

But it was always my dream to live in London so here I am

Ah :thumb_yello: I did a Certificate in Advanced English from Cambridge in my last year of school, is it the same sort of thing? (http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/cae.html)

Swedes often work or study abroad as well.

LOL :roftl:

What are you going to do when this is finished? You can't stay in London and do something else?