This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Hiya Danika, I'm good thanks, and you?

I'm pretty good thanks. How's your weekend been?

hey I'm going to watch another episode of DH :punk:

Talk to you another time

byeeee :wub2::wub2:

Enjoy!! Byee x x

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if you really wanna know http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14962&highlight=kiss&page=43

Yeah, but the hardest bit is just getting over them :thumbdown:

So do I.

Well we still talk plenty, which is great, but sometimes I just can't help but be like >> :mf_lustslow:/:blush-anim-cl:

Just like Sarah said on that thread - you think you know someone :naughty:

Aww :bleh: How does he feel about you? Do you have any clue?

Aw, all us single ladies talking to one another about our problems hehe

Just don't watch tv or listen to the radio so you don't listen to it lol. Luckily it was only GK that got overplayed here, didn't want to start hating Relax

Nothing new, just talking to him, thinking about wanting to kiss him all the time, literally

Yeah :roftl:

Lucky you ^^

LMAO :naughty:

Hiya, how are you all?

Hi Sam! How are you?

Hehe, I don't know if I could manage, last time there was so much eye contact I couldn't handle it anymore :naughty:

*shakes Danika* Pull youself together woman! You can't seriously let that get in your way? That's a GOOD thing :roftl:

Yes. What can I say, I'm easily distracted :naughty:

:doh: Hopeless, I say, hopeless :naughty:

hey I'm going to watch another episode of DH :punk:

Talk to you another time

byeeee

Enjoy and good night! xox

Just like Sarah said on that thread - you think you know someone :naughty:

Aww :bleh: How does he feel about you? Do you have any clue?

I'm still an innocent girl :angel_not:

I haven't got a clue at all, cos he's so friendly with everyone it just makes it harder to tell.

Let's just hope you get another opportunity to find out.

:naughty: I'm going to a houseparty on Tuesday night so hopefully he'll be there :fisch:

It's been good thanks, I went to Chester yesterday and church today. How about you?

Cool. What did you do in Chester?

Mine's also been good thanks, had Celine and Jennie over at mine last night and watch the Mika dvd and High School Musical 2.

*shakes Danika* Pull youself together woman! You can't seriously let that get in your way? That's a GOOD thing :roftl:

Hopeless, I say, hopeless

*gets brain haemorrhage* I know, I know. It's ok when I talk to someone and you're looking at them like that, but when it's quiet it's kinda like, where should I be looking :fisch: K, I won't let it get in the way and just wait til the next time, la la la.

And you didn't get distracted when you saw your loverboy? Or when you made him laugh? :mf_rosetinted::das:

I'm still an innocent girl :angel_not:

I haven't got a clue at all, cos he's so friendly with everyone it just makes it harder to tell.

Depends on how you see it. Is this judged by experience or by inner self? :naughty:

Ahh.. But the date you had? Was it a "real" date? What does your friends say? (Usually spectators are better at judging these things. :bleh:)

Hiya Elina! I'm good thanks, and you?

I'm fine, thanks. How was your weekend?

Depends on how you see it. Is this judged by experience or by inner self? :naughty:

Ahh.. But the date you had? Was it a "real" date? What does your friends say? (Usually spectators are better at judging these things. :bleh:)

Both :original:

No, it wasn't a date :naughty: He was just hungry and I told him I'd keep him company, not that he refused, cos then he kept thanking me for eating with him. Well all the other people I've told have been pretty much like >> :das:, rather than actually saying something about it lol.

I'm going to a houseparty on Tuesday night so hopefully he'll be there

*gets brain haemorrhage* I know, I know. It's ok when I talk to someone and you're looking at them like that, but when it's quiet it's kinda like, where should I be looking :fisch: K, I won't let it get in the way and just wait til the next time, la la la.

And you didn't get distracted when you saw your loverboy? Or when you made him laugh? :mf_rosetinted::das:

For you, I really hope so too!

Good girl :naughty:

And THAT you remember!! :shocked: (Some people have selective hearing, you have a selective memory :blink:) Damn you :roftl:

Excellent.

Indeed :das:

For you, I really hope so too!

Good girl

And THAT you remember!! :shocked: (Some people have selective hearing, you have a selective memory :blink:) Damn you :roftl:

Thanks, I hope so too :naughty:

I told you I like my love stories :fisch::naughty:

Both :original:

No, it wasn't a date :naughty: He was just hungry and I told him I'd keep him company, not that he refused, cos then he kept thanking me for eating with him. Well all the other people I've told have been pretty much like >> :das:, rather than actually saying something about it lol.

Your inner self innocent? The person who rejoices when a show has a late night airing with juicy bits in it? :naughty:

I seeee... slick woman you :das:

You will get there in the end.

Or not. But I shouldn't complain if he just likes me as a friend anyway...

Your inner self innocent? The person who rejoices when a show has a late night airing with juicy bits in it? :naughty:

I seeee... slick woman you :das:

That would be me, yes :original: And what show are we talking about btw?

There we go again with that smiley :naughty: