• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i just made the biggest mistake ever

i tore EVERYTHING outta my closet.

everything is everywhere!

I can imagine!

I did a fast cleaning in my room last days (put everything in a closet and close it) and I'm afraid to open my closet because I'm gonna be burried in my stuff.

OMG! I love your sig adda.

I'm listening to music and dancing wildly :dance_man:

Awww...:blush-anim-cl: thank you! :huglove:

What are snozberries? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

I am in my bed, hiding under my fluffy green blanket, logged on my ipod touch because the computer is dead. My eyes are closing and soon I'll be singing myself to sleep because it's 11:23 pm here *yaaaaaaaaaawn*

Awww...:blush-anim-cl: thank you! :huglove:

What are snozberries? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)

I am in my bed, hiding under my fluffy green blanket, logged on my ipod touch because the computer is dead. My eyes are closing and soon I'll be singing myself to sleep because it's 11:23 pm here *yaaaaaaaaaawn*

Snozberries is from the movie Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.

I'm like completely in love with him and that movie :wub2:

I'm watching the vlog over and over again and squealing each time :bleh:

I'm thinking btw ... I have a problem and don't know what to do :crybaby:

:sad: what happened?

if you can tell me and i'm not to nosey :blush-anim-cl:

and i'm really sorry for answering so late, but the nervous system is giving me a rough time :blink: i wish i finish it sooner and start the cool parts...muscles, bones bla bla bla :naughty:

:sad: what happened?

if you can tell me and i'm not to nosey :blush-anim-cl:

and i'm really sorry for answering so late, but the nervous system is giving me a rough time :blink: i wish i finish it sooner and start the cool parts...muscles, bones bla bla bla :naughty:

It's not that special .. :roftl:

But it's just this:

I have bought a vinyl a little while ago, I received it last week, but it was the wrong one (I already have that one) :thumbdown: I've send that person a message about it, this was 5 days ago. Untill now no answer, and I have the feeling it can take a while .. :boxed:

And yesterday I saw that vinyl again, from another seller. And now I'm thinking if I should buy it or not ... or wait untill I get an answer from the other one (whenever that will be) ..