Ingie's Mika karaoke

IngievV

Woohoo, I've decided to make some karaoke versions of the songs we can't get an instrumental version of. Now bear in mind these are not perfect and M's voice is still noticable, but you can take that as a background singer woohoo. Right now I've uploaded my interpretation, but coming up will be Stuck in the Middle, Over my shoulder and Ring ring. If you have requests, lemme know and keep an eye out on this thread for more Mika karaoke:naughty:

My interpretation:

Ofcourse you can also take a look at my 2 other karaoke videos of Lollipop, Billy Brown and Love Today though I did not make the instrumental versions.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo, I've decided to make some karaoke versions of the songs we can't get an instrumental version of. Now bear in mind these are not perfect and M's voice is still noticable, but you can take that as a background singer woohoo. Right now I've uploaded my interpretation, but coming up will be Stuck in the Middle, Over my shoulder and Ring ring. If you have requests, lemme know and keep an eye out on this thread for more Mika karaoke:naughty:

My interpretation:

Ofcourse you can also take a look at my 2 other karaoke videos of Lollipop, Billy Brown and Love Today though I did not make the instrumental versions.

Wonderful Ingie! These are great!

Some of the lyrics are different then i thought, but it's probably better, my sister won't be happy to hear me singing this! :roftl:

and here I have mu boyfriend... when I was "singing" he came here and he says " shut pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!" :blush-anim-cl:....

:lmfao:

Tell him: "RELAX! TAKE IT EEEEEAAAAASYYYYYYY!" :bonk:

(you know with very very distorted notes! :roftl:)

.. and then he said " even if I don't like MIKA, he's better than you"...

Poor him! :lmfao:

Woohoo, I've decided to make some karaoke versions of the songs we can't get an instrumental version of. Now bear in mind these are not perfect and M's voice is still noticable, but you can take that as a background singer woohoo. Right now I've uploaded my interpretation, but coming up will be Stuck in the Middle, Over my shoulder and Ring ring. If you have requests, lemme know and keep an eye out on this thread for more Mika karaoke

My interpretation:

aaaw,i like it! not bad at aaaaaall:naughty:

good idea...tnx! :D

my interpretation rocks :band:

• 1 month later...