New project: Mika fans documentary

IngievV

Feeling horrible because we have forgotten about this. :blink:We will work on it ASAP! Thanks for moving the deadline!

Edit: Nevermind, we are going to have to get out of this project. (too much end of the school year work)

Edited by lala_lollies44

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh no,ingie:deadline 16Th..

you can't conserve it,so much things this time with mika madness!!

what do you think about another deadline(yes,i juts see you did it one time...):blush-anim-cl:

is it possible?

soooo...finally.....you have taken another deadline..and nobody give you something??

i think it's really a crazyness and madness mika time now,with this so short time to gigs...:shocked:

i'm really sad about it..do you think you want give it to him in a gig you do?

tell us ;) we can do something in a short time,or not??

It is great! That poor horse, with the mud on it's head :roftl:. You look lovely having mud on your face tho :biggrin2:.

How many people have send footage now Ingie, are there enough?

Haha, yeah, poor Bonza... he's the only one I can convince to appear in videos with me...lol

Haha, yeah, poor Bonza... he's the only one I can convince to appear in videos with me...lol

And the only one who allows you to put mud on his face, I assume :naughty:. He is a pretty boy :thumb_yello:.

And the only one who allows you to put mud on his face, I assume :naughty:. He is a pretty boy :thumb_yello:.

No, I have a cat too... :naughty:

But I decided that Bonza would take it better than the cat... besides, he needed a bath anyway. =]

Yeah, he's gorgeous... :wub2: (but don't tell him that, his head's already inflated enough...lol)

No, I have a cat too... :naughty:

But I decided that Bonza would take it better than the cat... besides, he needed a bath anyway. =]

Yeah, he's gorgeous... :wub2: (but don't tell him that, his head's already inflated enough...lol)

I can get your point, I have a cat too and there is no way he would allow me to put mud on his face :roftl:.

I won't tell Bonza I think he is really pretty, I will only think it Ok :wink2:.

• 3 weeks later...
Ingie you need to talk to me about the cover art and all that shizzle.

Don't worry, the DVD will not be made till 6 years from now :bleh:.

Missed you in Amsterdam Diana :tears:. Are you able to go to another show?

Don't worry, the DVD will not be made till 6 years from now :bleh:.

Missed you in Amsterdam Diana :tears:. Are you able to go to another show?

Nope. Wanted to do Brussels but I'm stuck at work here.

Nope. Wanted to do Brussels but I'm stuck at work here.

Oh dear. It is time you become an tattoo artists an work only the hours you want to :wink2:.

What about London? Or Paris? Same problem probably? Milan (it's a Saturday)? Just looked for train/plain tickets for Paris, in case I want to go after all :wink2:. But the tickets are so freaking expensive at such a short notice :sneaky2:.