New project: Mika fans documentary

IngievV

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will, I think best is if you add me on msn and we create a shared folder:thumb_yello:

Yeah you could be my spokesperson:roftl:

:blink: Remember you are talking to an oldling here. I do have MSN (tho I heardly use it) but how do we create a shared folder?

I want to be your personal assistant -- your right hand man ..... or woMAN! :naughty:

Your right hand gay man trapped in a woman's body :roftl:.

. . . . I guess that is the part that scared her away! :blink: Otherwise she would have never fired me -- I am an excellent assistant! :naughty:

I am sure you are :thumb_yello:. I'll keep that in mind in case I ever need an assistant.

- - - in the event you become famous, you know! Hey - crazier things have happened in this world! :naughty:

so true :naughty:. I'll keep you informed! In that case, it might come in handy to have a personal assistant oversees!

so true :naughty:. I'll keep you informed! In that case, it might come in handy to have a personal assistant oversees!

OH!~ I got you covered on this side of the Ocean! I am the best promoter ever! Especially with the gays! What do they play in my hair salon now? If you guessed MIKA - you are correct! And Y E S -- I can rightfully take all of the credit for that one! :naughty:

OH!~ I got you covered on this side of the Ocean! I am the best promoter ever! Especially with the gays! What do they play in my hair salon now? If you guessed MIKA - you are correct! And Y E S -- I can rightfully take all of the credit for that one! :naughty:

I totally believe you :naughty:! He should pay you for that!

The fact that I am not gay won't be a problem when you are promoting me, I hope? :naughty:

I totally believe you :naughty:! He should pay you for that!

The fact that I am not gay won't be a problem when you are promoting me, I hope? :naughty:

Not at all! You are totally gay 'friendly' they will adore you! :wink2:

- - - yeah . . . . he should! I will be waiting for my check! :mf_rosetinted:

Not at all! You are totally gay 'friendly' they will adore you! :wink2:

- - - yeah . . . . he should! I will be waiting for my check! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to lesbian neighbourwomen, they are really nice, I babysit their daughters regularly. :thumb_yello:

Ingie: I hope to finish my filming next weekend. I didn't film last weekend since I am on antibiotics and I look a bit like Gray Skully (skin colourwise, not sizewise :naughty:) and I didn't want to look like that on the documentary. But it won't be long before it will be done!

By the way: I love your lyrics on MS!!!

I have to lesbian neighbourwomen, they are really nice, I babysit their daughters regularly. :thumb_yello:

Ingie: I hope to finish my filming next weekend. I didn't film last weekend since I am on antibiotics and I look a bit like Gray Skully (skin colourwise, not sizewise :naughty:) and I didn't want to look like that on the documentary. But it won't be long before it will be done!

By the way: I love your lyrics on MS!!!

I'll be looking forward to it and gracias:mf_rosetinted:

I'll be looking forward to it and gracias:mf_rosetinted:

Filming is done! :yay:

I have almost half an hour of material :blink:. Use the parts you like . It is on my b/f computer now, I will have to do a little pre-editing myself first, since some things I filmed twice (or even more often) to be able to pic the best one :naughty:.

It'll take a little time before the pre-editing is done and the stuff will be on my computer and I can share it with you but I'll promise it won't take too long :wink2:.

Filming is done! :yay:

I have almost half an hour of material :blink:. Use the parts you like . It is on my b/f computer now, I will have to do a little pre-editing myself first, since some things I filmed twice (or even more often) to be able to pic the best one :naughty:.

It'll take a little time before the pre-editing is done and the stuff will be on my computer and I can share it with you but I'll promise it won't take too long :wink2:.

I shall be waiting!

Anyone else who already has their stuff done?:naughty: