New project: Mika fans documentary

IngievV

mikafansdocu.png

Hi people, it's me again. After finishing my last project, I already have another idea but I need the cooperation of some people. This time the project will be a documentary on Mika fans. The final product, a dvd, will be given to Mika eventually. It's still far away because this project will take a lot of time, but I'm sure it's gonna be beautiful.

What's the deal?

The documentary will be about Mika fans and how Mika influences our every day lives. I will ask you to film yourself, or someone else to film you, while you are showing your Mika lifestyle. What you show is all up to you, but I shall give you some basic things you need to film, some questions you need to answer. It's totally up to you when you film it and where, but I will eventually set a deadline, so I can put the whole thing together.

I don't need 20 people to do it, 3 or 4 is enough. It doesn't matter how old you are, I need people from different countries and preferable different ages, and ofcourse you must love Mika and commit yourself to do this. That's all I ask, oh and a camera to actually film would be convenient:naughty:

What you'll get

Well ofcourse the honour of being on the dvd:roftl: And ofcourse when it's done I'll send you a copy:thumb_yello:

How do you join?

Very easy, you either reply in this thread or you PM me, it's that simple!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikafansdocu.png

Hi people, it's me again. After finishing my last project, I already have another idea but I need the cooperation of some people. This time the project will be a documentary on Mika fans. The final product, a dvd, will be given to Mika eventually. It's still far away because this project will take a lot of time, but I'm sure it's gonna be beautiful.

What's the deal?

The documentary will be about Mika fans and how Mika influences our every day lives. I will ask you to film yourself, or someone else to film you, while you are showing your Mika lifestyle. What you show is all up to you, but I shall give you some basic things you need to film, some questions you need to answer. It's totally up to you when you film it and where, but I will eventually set a deadline, so I can put the whole thing together.

I don't need 20 people to do it, 3 or 4 is enough. It doesn't matter how old you are, I need people from different countries and preferable different ages, and ofcourse you must love Mika and commit yourself to do this. That's all I ask, oh and a camera to actually film would be convenient:naughty:

What you'll get

Well ofcourse the honour of being on the dvd:roftl: And ofcourse when it's done I'll send you a copy:thumb_yello:

How do you join?

Very easy, you either reply in this thread or you PM me, it's that simple!

Sounds like a great idea Ingie !!! I'll get back to you .... :wink2::naughty:

There's no deadline to sign in yet. It's in childshoes still basically, so you still have enough time to think about it:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

I really need time to think, because I’m too shy :blush-anim-cl:and I don’t know if I have time, and of course I don’t want to sign something and then give up!

One question… Each people could do his own video editing? Or everything will be edited at the end?

Great idea! Actually I talked about to do this too, for fun! I'm not eager to film myself, but if you need any technical/creative support, I'm happy to help! (I work as an editor and I graduated this year on multimedia design, so I'm not a total noob :naughty:)

Thanks!

I really need time to think, because I’m too shy :blush-anim-cl:and I don’t know if I have time, and of course I don’t want to sign something and then give up!

One question… Each people could do his own video editing? Or everything will be edited at the end?

Take all the time you need:thumb_yello:

It all will be edited in the end.

oohh go on then you've twisted my arm I'll do it to:punk:

(what have i let myself in for now eh heheh)

Anything for our darling meeks:wub2:

Hehe great:naughty:

Great idea! Actually I talked about to do this too, for fun! I'm not eager to film myself, but if you need any technical/creative support, I'm happy to help! (I work as an editor and I graduated this year on multimedia design, so I'm not a total noob :naughty:)

That would be great!:punk:

Foalbaby14 (Brianna) just had a fabulous idea!!!!

There is going to be alot of MFCers at the MFC Day @ Disney World on February 27 & 28 -- we are going to do our video there!!!!! There is a whole world of possibilities for a fabulous Fan Video there!!!!! :woot_jump:

What do you think Ingie?

Foalbaby14 (Brianna) just had a fabulous idea!!!!

There is going to be alot of MFCers at the MFC Day @ Disney World on February 27 & 28 -- we are going to do our video there!!!!! There is a whole world of possibilities for a fabulous Fan Video there!!!!! :woot_jump:

What do you think Ingie?

Great idea:thumb_yello:

:roftl: nice saying!

I think we should do something in the hotel room and then at Disney, but I dont know what yet:naughty:

I was thinking the SAME thing!!! We definately have to do a bit at the resort! And then at Disney -- and I have a feeling that Goofy and Pluto will be somehow involved! :roftl:

There are a couple of questions you all need to answer as a general introduction:naughty:

Oh and do you all have a good camera? We wouldn't want Mika to be looking at it like :blink: because he can't see the difference between all the pixels:naughty:

There are a couple of questions you all need to answer as a general introduction:naughty:

Oh and do you all have a good camera? We wouldn't want Mika to be looking at it like :blink: because he can't see the difference between all the pixels:naughty:

WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS? --I think we can handle that one gee-

and yeah -- GREAT camera! :wink2:

I'll show you an example of how my camera works :wink2: