Top Tracks of 2008 ?

Ioana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god that just made me go from :blink: to :lmfao: in a second

That's bout it,only more forced. Is it just me or does his hair look like a baby's? Like when mom's comb their newborns nice and tidy

Haha, nice big pic for you:naughty:

Yeah, you're right, he's a nice blond British baby then .. :lmfao:

This sort of pout ..

daniel_craig_shirtless_2.jpg

theeere we go! that was the exact scene when the pout started bugging me :lmao:

I can't take this guy seriously for some reason,plus he's probably 5 inches shorter than me :lmao:

HAHAH he does look like a shortee, plus I've heard you are a tall gal, will be a bit Tom Cruise - Katie Holmes like, where she has to bend down in her dress for the wedding photo !!

Will it work with me, i'm 1.75m .. haha

Another even better pout pic .. his hair is now that of a 3 year olds, and you can see some foundation :bleh:

quantum-of-solace_daniel-craig-007.jpg

yes yes,the man gets brighter and brighter. definite evolution in the hair department ,and there's now a human jawline showing. Plus,he has improved the pout

I'm tellin ya,he could go pro in a few months if he keeps up the good work :lol3:

I checked,and he seems to be on the 1.78 range... full 7 cms short ...small small man!

yes yes,the man gets brighter and brighter. definite evolution in the hair department ,and there's now a human jawline showing. Plus,he has improved the pout

I'm tellin ya,he could go pro in a few months if he keeps up the good work :lol3:

I checked,and he seems to be on the 1.78 range... full 7 cms short ...small small man!

Want this guy ?? :naughty:

robert_wadlow.jpg

Tallest Man

WHO:

Robert Pershing Wadlow

WHAT:

2.72 m (8 ft 11 in)

WHERE:

Alton, Illinois, USA

WHEN:

Last measured on July 15, 1940

The tallest man in medical history for whom there is irrefutable evidence is Robert Pershing Wadlow. He was born at Alton, Illinois, USA, on February 22, 1918, and when he was last measured on June 27, 1940, was found to be 2.72 m (8 ft 11.1 in) tall.

Wadlow died at 1:30 a.m. on July 15, 1940, in a hotel in Manistee, Michigan, as a result of a septic blister on his right ankle caused by a brace, which had been poorly fitted only a week earlier. He was buried in Oakwood Cemetery, Alton, in a coffin measuring 3.28 m (10 ft 9 in) long, 81 cm (32 in) wide and 76 cm (30 in) deep.

Wadlow's greatest recorded weight was 222.71 kg (35 st 1 lb) on his 21st birthday and he weighed 199 kg (31 st 5 lb) at the time of his death. His shoe size was 37AA (47 cm, 18½ in long) and his hands measured 32.4 cm (12¾ in) from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger. He wore a size 25 ring. His arm span was 2.88 m (9 ft 5¾ in) and his peak daily food consumption was 8000 calories.

At the age of nine, he was able to carry his father Harold F. Wadlow, later Mayor of Alton, who stood 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) and weighed 77 kg (170 lb), up the stairs of the family home.

And I love it when young people like the Top 2000. :thumb_yello:

Even I am classified as a 'younger' Radio 2 listener and I am double your age! :shocked:

Polarkreis 18 were... strange live. Having their own little electro/synthi party on stage and I didn't like the sound. They looked funny tho, six young men all dressed in white. :naughty:

I wonder how old they are. They look quite young to me.

:bleh:

How old are the people listening to that show?:shocked:

Ooeh. Haha. The Hives always dress in black and white, and they look cool too.

I think they are around the 21? *is gonna search*

Live is just the worse mess the world has ever seen. Especially when a woman tries to sing a man's part like "you belong"

The tunes are great,in controlled environments :glasses2:

Oh no you Diiii'nt!

Yep. The sound sucked too. I can remember praying it would be better during the Mika part, luckely it was. The girl/man/tranvestite looked like a hooker. The dancing, the clothes...

I think Kim Ann's voice wasn't that bad though. It was just Nomi who sucked:naughty:

Edit: The guys from Polarkreis 18 are all 23 years old.

How old are the people listening to that show?:shocked:

Edit: The guys from Polarkreis 18 are all 23 years old.

Radio 2 mainly plays music from the 70s and 80s, and a bit of 60s. Most listeners are 30+ and I think the average Top 2000 listener is over 30 as well. It's the music they grew up with.

Radio 2 is the second most popular radio station in NL btw (#1 is 538 and #3 is Sky). :thumb_yello:

Are they really 23? Wow, they look much younger in that Allein Allein video! :shocked:

Radio 2 mainly plays music from the 70s and 80s, and a bit of 60s. Most listeners are 30+ and I think the average Top 2000 listener is over 30 as well. It's the music they grew up with.

Radio 2 is the second most popular radio station in NL btw (#1 is 538 and #3 is Sky). :thumb_yello:

Are they really 23? Wow, they look much younger in that Allein Allein video! :shocked:

Right, I expected that. My parents never listen to it though, only to the top2000, and I enjoy that too. I always listen to 3FM usually, because they also play bands like MGMT, and you don't hear that on radio2, or 538.

Oh really? I didn't expect 538 to be #1 actually:naughty:

They do huh? Not that I'm good at guessing ages or something:naughty: