another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i think i understand now :thumb_yello:

just let us know when you want us to send our pics and messages!:naughty:

whenever you want it's up to you:punk: the deadline is january the 25th for this project me & keti were talking about our mika mails we're posting in early january :punk:

just don't want you getting confused:thumb_yello:

hehe thank you:naughty:

im gonna write that date in my mika calandar when it comes:thumb_yello:

so i don't forget:roftl:

that gives me lots of time to think of a thoughtful and intelligent message that Mika wont forget:naughty:

hehe thank you:naughty:

im gonna write that date in my mika calandar when it comes:thumb_yello:

so i don't forget:roftl:

that gives me lots of time to think of a thoughtful and intelligent message that Mika wont forget:naughty:

yeah you've got plenty of time 2 whole months :naughty: it gives you plenty of thinking time:roftl::naughty:

I've come up with an idea for a project for Mika from us all to him

My idea is this...

for valentines day which is fast approaching eekkk) I was thinking of buying a heart shaped digital photo keychain & getting you all to send me photo's of yourselves to put in it so he will have a photo keychain with us all on it

in the photo you could maybe hold up a sign saying happy valentines day or I love you Mika or whatever you like or something along those lines use your imagination...

and so he knows who each of us is, I was also thinking of making a photo album/scrapbook which I'll print out & stick in wallet sized copies of each photo along with each person's user name & 1st real name

also you could include a short valentines message & If you like also a card you make using computer software to go along with it

so what do you all think? anyone up for it?

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE JANUARY 25TH OK :thumb_yello:

PEOPLE TAKING PART...

darklight (of course)

tayler

gracekelly85

daniella92

melaniejazmin

keti

clare

petitmika

lollipop_monkey

axie dentelle

*joins* i'm up for it, but i can't do anything that involves spending money (sorry!) i'm already comited to several other big(ish) projects (and not just on MFC.) tell me what you want done and i'm iiiiin XD

i think i'll make a huge "I LOVE YOU MIKA!"banner and take a pic of me with it. or something along those lines. XD

*joins* i'm up for it, but i can't do anything that involves spending money (sorry!) i'm already comited to several other big(ish) projects (and not just on MFC.) tell me what you want done and i'm iiiiin XD

i think i'll make a huge "I LOVE YOU MIKA!"banner and take a pic of me with it. or something along those lines. XD

all you have to do is take a photo of yourself send it to me & include a valentines message for Mika & a card you've made using computer software or drawn by hand & scanned & sent to me

it won't cost you a thing (just me):punk:

all you have to do is take a photo of yourself send it to me & include a valentines message for Mika & a card you've made using computer software or drawn by hand & scanned & sent to me

it won't cost you a thing (just me):punk:

thankyou for being so generous with your time and money. it will be my pleasure to do that.

have you seen Ingie's appreciation project for John? :shocked:http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/?action=view&current=001-5.flv it makes me wish i put a lil more effort into my entry :roftl: well, i know for next time.

i think this is a marvelous idea!!!

shall i add you to the list then???

thankyou for being so generous with your time and money. it will be my pleasure to do that.

have you seen Ingie's appreciation project for John? :shocked:http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/?action=view&current=001-5.flv it makes me wish i put a lil more effort into my entry :roftl: well, i know for next time.

ahh no probs it's all for our wonderful meeks:wub2: i'm only too happy to do something for him to show him just how much I and you adore him:wub2:

wow no i didn't see that actually wowzers:shocked: that's so cool:punk: