Anyone who saves the emails from the Mika mailing list...

Lolliepop_girl

Hey!

I think I have all of the emails except the first 3 or 4 emails which I (yes, foolishly) deleted.

Does anyone have them in their emails that they could please fowerd me?

If so please PM me :D

I've got to the point where I have a whole Mika folder for all Mika emails because my "Saved" folder is getting over crowded!

Merci! xxx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if we don't scare them away, that is..

i could give them a big bunch of flowers as thankyou.. or a picture at least.

do you have anything you want to contribute to the New Zealand article for the "mika, don't you think it's time you toured asia/pacific? article that will be sent to him..?

you comment on mikasounds appparently..

you're not suscribed! :o so yoou didn't get the invite to go live in paris with mika :roftl::roftl:

oh i got it & I'm packing my bags as we speak he said what took you so long girl i said i have way too much junk that's what lmfao :lmfao::lol3:

I have a lot of the emails & can forward them to you if you like no probs just pm me your email ad:thumb_yello:

if we don't scare them away, that is..

I could give them a big bunch of flowers as thankyou.. or a picture at least.

do you have anything you want to contribute to the New Zealand article for the "mika, don't you think it's time you toured asia/pacific? article that will be sent to him..?

The WHAT?

Didn't know such a thing existed! :crybaby: Tell me!

oh i got it & I'm packing my bags as we speak he said what took you so long girl i said i have way too much junk that's what lmfao :lmfao::lol3:

I have a lot of the emails & can forward them to you if you like no probs just pm me your email ad:thumb_yello:

Oooh thank you thank you!

OMG, you are my SAVIOUR!

The WHAT?

Didn't know such a thing existed! :crybaby: Tell me!

Oooh thank you thank you!

OMG, you are my SAVIOUR!

lol oh why thank you:blush-anim-cl: don't know if i have the emails you wanted but I've forwarded all 9 that I have:punk:

how many have been sent in total does anyone know? was there more than 9?:blink:

lol oh why thank you:blush-anim-cl: don't know if i have the emails you wanted but I've forwarded all 9 that I have:punk:

how many have been sent in total does anyone know? was there more than 9?:blink:

THANK YOU DL!

lol, yes, there are quite a few more than 9, I was looking for the one where he says something about the mailing list and then says "I know what other mailing lists are like!" and it was either an auto message typed out by him to be sent to all, or a message made to look like it was from him...

Does anyone know it or am I hillucinating??? :P