The Edward Cullen Picspam Thread.

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post any and all pictures of edward cullen....or rob pattinson on the twilight set :das:

6a00d10a7cbf928bfa00f48cfb68bd0001-500pi

first picture of edward cullen, ever!

Wow, looking back on this you can see that he did get really skinny. They must have made him put on some weight before they actually began filming.

:yay: I am SO happy that yall liked (loved) my idea! I can't beleive NO one did it sooner! I just needed this thread cause I have been spending WAY too much time in the Robert thread -- and I am not YET a Robert fan -- so here I can sit back and drool over my Edward!!!! *aaahhhhh* :das:

:yay: I am SO happy that yall liked (loved) my idea! I can't beleive NO one did it sooner! I just needed this thread cause I have been spending WAY too much time in the Robert thread -- and I am not YET a Robert fan -- so here I can sit back and drool over my Edward!!!! *aaahhhhh* :das:

:roftl:

You should still say in the Rob thread, there are good picture too!

rob has 3 threads now :roftl: