• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fisch:

everybody loves Twilight :bleh:

is almost imposible not to fall in love with the story

I am living proof! I am the one that DID not want to see the movie -- and refused to read the books! NOW look at me! I am ruined for life! I have seen the movie 7 times already - can't wait for the dvd -- have the sound track and am hopelessly in LOVE with a vampire that does not even exists! :insane:

I KNOW!!!!! There is as MUCH Twilight LOVE here as there is MIKA love *if not more* :rolls_eyes:

don't try to trick me :D

I am like you used to be.. I simply won't go and see the movie, however, about the books, I have tried to read them but I just didn't like it:blink: oh well...

don't try to trick me :D

I am like you used to be.. I simply won't go and see the movie, however, about the books, I have tried to read them but I just didn't like it:blink: oh well...

OMG!!!! That is unimaginable to me!!!! I am ga ga over Twilight to say the least! :rolls_eyes:

so tell me.. what charms you most about Twilight :D just eager to hear a fan point of view :naughty:

FOR ME -- it is the LOVE and burning desire and passion! I am a hopeless romantic anyways -- so that is just my cuppa tea! And Edward is SO freaking beautiful *makes you want to cry* I saw the movie and immediately went and bought the first book!!!! I AM HOOKED! I am seeing the movie Wednesday for my 8th time -- and TODAY I am starting New Moon! :naughty:

FOR ME -- it is the LOVE and burning desire and passion! I am a hopeless romantic anyways -- so that is just my cuppa tea! And Edward is SO freaking beautiful *makes you want to cry* I saw the movie and immediately went and bought the first book!!!! I AM HOOKED! I am seeing the movie Wednesday for my 8th time -- and TODAY I am starting New Moon! :naughty:

I see, I see.

I guess Robert has his part to play in this, too? :naughty: I just don't like him..

But my friend is CRAZY over Jasper... hmm makes me think.. I've only seen Edward's fans on this board.. o_O

i did too!

what was yours??

he was coming over to my house, so i took off the mika blinking heart i have. when i woke up, i really did take it off and it was in my garbage :shocked:

the things i do for edward :wub2:

:roftl:

It was a weird dream:blink:

Ummmm.........

I was telling him something at school and he got all angry at me and walked away so I was sad and then these little kids came over to me and were like lemme see the ring, I was wearing the engagement ring he gave Bella:naughty: and I said no but then they started to beat me up then Jacob came and tried to save and me and I was like NO I want Edward and I looked and he was just standing there and then he picked me up and then I woke because it was hot in the room:naughty:

I see, I see.

I guess Robert has his part to play in this, too? :naughty: I just don't like him..

But my friend is CRAZY over Jasper... hmm makes me think.. I've only seen Edward's fans on this board.. o_O

I do NOT like Robert Pattinson AT ALL!!!! But, I LOVE Edward!!!!!

well okay you may not like robert but you still have to like his looks don't you?:D

NO! That is the FUNNY part to ME! I do not think ROBERT is good looking at ALL! But Edward is just :das: It is CRAZY!!!! But, TRUE!

Your guess is as GOOD as mine!!!! When I look at Robert I want to :puking:

But EDWARD makes my heart STOP! :wub2:

I think this is a very interesting case and many psychologists would be fascinated by it :naughty:

however, I would understand a biiiiit if you'd read the books first, but since you started to like Edward AFTER seeing him (as rob), then yes, very interesting case :naughty:

I think this is a very interesting case and many psychologists would be fascinated by it :naughty:

however, I would understand a biiiiit if you'd read the books first, but since you started to like Edward AFTER seeing him (as rob), then yes, very interesting case :naughty:

I am :insane: that is ALL there is to it!!!!!

MAYBE Robert is JUST S U C H a GOOD actor that I do not see ROBERT at all! When I watch that movie I am DROOLING - HEART POUNDING for 2 HOURS straight saying OH Edward!!!! :naughty:

You should watch Harry Potter Goblet of Fire and you can see him at Cedric:das:

You heard me when Alex and me were watching the behind the scenes at the Christmas Party:roftl:

MAYBE Robert is JUST S U C H a GOOD actor that I do not see ROBERT at all! When I watch that movie I am DROOLING - HEART POUNDING for 2 HOURS straight saying OH Edward!!!! :naughty:

yes if you'd say you fell in love with ed whilst reading and not knowing hoe he'd look .. :D but I guess there isn't any logical explanation to this one :naughty:

You should watch Harry Potter Goblet of Fire and you can see him at Cedric:das:

You heard me when Alex and me were watching the behind the scenes at the Christmas Party:roftl:

SAW IT!!!! He did absolutely NOTHING for me... or my heart! :no:

I am living proof! I am the one that DID not want to see the movie -- and refused to read the books! NOW look at me! I am ruined for life! I have seen the movie 7 times already - can't wait for the dvd -- have the sound track and am hopelessly in LOVE with a vampire that does not even exists! :insane:

i don`t know what is the worst for me

falling in love with a vampire that doen`t exist or falling in love with Mika who doesn`t even know me :bleh:

Rob is cute :wub2:

he`s perfect for Edward

yes if you'd say you fell in love with ed whilst reading and not knowing hoe he'd look .. :D but I guess there isn't any logical explanation to this one :naughty:

The ONLY logic to it is the fact that Edward Cullen is purpetual perfection :wub2:

i don`t know what is the worst for me

falling in love with a vampire that doen`t exist or falling in love with Mika who doesn`t even know me :bleh:

Rob is cute :wub2:

he`s perfect for Edward

Rob is not cute! Edward is perfect! :bleh:

uuuummmm I guess MIKA - cause he IS r e a l :boxed: