The Edward Cullen Picspam Thread.

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are JUST saying that because you LOVE Rob! Rob abd Edward are not at all the same! Edward did not make me like Rob. I still do not think Rob is cute -- nor do I want to see any of his movies. Edward is Edward and Rob is Rob ..... BUT - you ARE right if either of those two were Edwrad -- it would NOT be the same at all!!! :no:

SAW IT!!!! He did absolutely NOTHING for me... or my heart! :no:

:jawdrop:

That's a matter of opinion! I am banned from the Rob thread -- so I can talk negatively about him in here!!! :naughty:

:tears: Don't talk negatively about him!

if it wasn't rob playing edward, you would be watching one of these guys:

gaspard-ulliel.jpg

henrycavill_2.jpg

would you be in love with them? probably not. THEREFORE, rob makes everyones perfect edward and you can't like one without the other

:puke: NO!

Don't worry! I don't have ANYTHING negative per say to say about Rob! I just don't find him attractive -- shall I be tar and feathered for the lack of interest?

I even said that he was a phenomenal actor! :thumb_yello:

Now -- Edward on the other hand!!!! :drool:

Don't worry! I don't have ANYTHING negative per say to say about Rob! I just don't find him attractive -- shall I be tar and feathered for the lack of interest?

I even said that he was a phenomenal actor! :thumb_yello:

Now -- Edward on the other hand!!!! :drool:

Phew!OK as long you have nothing bad to say about him:naughty:

Edward:wub2:

cullen.jpg

if it wasn't rob playing edward, you would be watching one of these guys:

gaspard-ulliel.jpg

henrycavill_2.jpg

would you be in love with them? probably not. THEREFORE, rob makes everyones perfect edward and you can't like one without the other :thumb _yello:

:gun2::puking:

noooooooo

Rob is the only one who can play as Edward! he`s perfect :wub2:

Phew!OK as long you have nothing bad to say about him:naug hty:

Edward:wu b2:

cullen.jpg

what a cutie :wub2:

even though those pics aren't real, i had a dream that i was backstage at an award show and i saw them taking those pictures :naughty:

:roftl:

I had a dream two nights ago about walking into a closet full of Edward jackets, while I was on the Titanic movie shoot, with Rob being my Leo and Leo and Kate were doing the water scene and Rob and me were about to do the dinner scene:naughty:nyquil makes good dreams

I had a dream two nights ago about walking into a closet full of Edward jackets, while I was on the Titanic movie shoot, with Rob being my Leo and Leo and Kate were doing the water scene and Rob and me were about to do the dinner scene:naughty:nyquil makes good dreams

:roftl::roftl:

that's pretty random. my friend likes rob and always has dreams that i'm married to him and i cheat on him with brendon urie and mika, and none of them seem to mind :naughty:

Woaaah the forum is invaded with Robert Pattinson pics Though I kept staring at Holly's sig for 30 minutes...:blink:

:das: Rob

:roftl: I found that for her, it's so her:naughty:

that's pretty random. my friend likes rob and always has dreams that i'm married to him and i cheat on him with brendon urie and mika, and none of them seem to mind :naughty:

I can't believe you cheat on Rob:shocked:

thanks girls! :)

i`m looking somethings in Hot Topic..

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036927&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442192478&bmUID=1230582462626

this one is cute! but i`ll need it bigger to do a good copy :thumbdown:

i`m doing an sketch first... i`ll try :bleh:

ooooh that's the "couture" line :rolls_eyes:

i think it's ridiculous to add rhinestones to a shirt, and charge 40$ extra