Joyous Holidays To All!

riverstwilight

That title was Joyous Winter Holidays To All before I remembered my Australian friends who are enjoying barbeques and summer sports right now.

Wherever you are in the world right now, whether you are celebrating the holiday of your choice or choosing not to celebrate a holiday, I hope that you are having an awesome day. I hope that you are comfortable, cozy, satisfied with how much you eat, and enjoying the bounty of whatever pleases your heart.

I hope that this coming year brings us all more peace, love, and joy and less of things that make life unpleasant.

Give yourself an extra dose of love and respect today and share it with as many people as you feel inclined to or just keep it to yourself and make your holiday Bah Humbugs as fun for yourself as you can make them.

If you just want to be sad or grumpy or whatever, honor your feelings and be gentle with yourself. You don't owe it to anybody to be happy. Do what you need to do to take the best care of yourself that you are able.

Honor life. Celebrate if you choose. Have the best time possible, y'all! :punk:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back atcha, River!

And happy holidays to everyone on the MFC! No matter where or how or

even if you are celebrating, I wish you peace, and a happy, healthy 2009!

:huglove:

dcdeb

xxx

And happy holidays to everyone on the MFC! No matter where or how or

even if you are celebrating, I wish you peace, and a happy, healthy 2009!

:huglove:

dcdeb

xxx

thank you, Deb :huglove:....may the year 2009 be full of serenity, health and everything MIKA will give us! :blush-anim-cl:

What a nice and sweet thought you had River!!

Thank you for your words from the bottom of my heart !! :wub2:

Wish you all lovely Holidays and a New Year filled with love, peace, harmony, health, sunshine and blessings !!

Edited by mari62

Aaw .. Thank you Riverstwilight !! :bleh:

I'm still on holiday .. so for those who are still on holiday, HAPPY REST OF HOLIDAYS !! :naughty:

Those of you who are working .. Hope you had a great time .. and keep having a great one !!

Those of you who have exams after the holidays .. GO STUDY !!

But remember to have fun too !! :naughty::bleh:

That title was Joyous Winter Holidays To All before I remembered my Australian friends who are enjoying barbeques and summer sports right now.

Wherever you are in the world right now, whether you are celebrating the holiday of your choice or choosing not to celebrate a holiday, I hope that you are having an awesome day. I hope that you are comfortable, cozy, satisfied with how much you eat, and enjoying the bounty of whatever pleases your heart.

I hope that this coming year brings us all more peace, love, and joy and less of things that make life unpleasant.

Give yourself an extra dose of love and respect today and share it with as many people as you feel inclined to or just keep it to yourself and make your holiday Bah Humbugs as fun for yourself as you can make them.

If you just want to be sad or grumpy or whatever, honor your feelings and be gentle with yourself. You don't owe it to anybody to be happy. Do what you need to do to take the best care of yourself that you are able.

Honor life. Celebrate if you choose. Have the best time possible, y'all! :punk:

Aww ... Thank You Rivers ... :wub2::huglove:

Aaw .. Thank you Riverstwilight !! :bleh:

I'm still on holiday .. so for those who are still on holiday, HAPPY REST OF HOLIDAYS !! :naughty:

Those of you who are working .. Hope you had a great time .. and keep having a great one !!

Those of you who have exams after the holidays .. GO STUDY !!

But remember to have fun too !! :naughty:

Haha !! Happy Hols. Hunny !!!! :huglove: