Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Okay - I am almost in the middle of Eclipse -- I am at the 'Legends' part - and Bella is at the bonfire/council meeting -- listening to the old stories and I am just about bored TO DEATH! I am no liking Eclipse NEAR as much as I LOVED New Moon! PLEASE tell me that Eclipse gets better!!!!! :shocked:

Seriously? Did you like any of it? It does get better, but I don't know if it's the kind of better you like :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally skipped the native legend part of that book. It's really not that important. See? Jacob makes things BORING! And it does get better, but in my opinion, its the most forgettable book of the series.

I can see how/why you would say that! Itreally suprises me though - cause Brianna said this was her fave of all the books..... :boxed:

Seriously? Did you like any of it? It does get better, but I don't know if it's the kind of better you like :naughty:

uuummmm YEAH -- there has been ONE part I 'r e a l l y' liked so far :das:

When Edward came back early and Bella awoke to find herself on the bed - instead of the couch and uuummm then realized he was there -- THAT part was pretty hott! :licks_lips:

:naughty:

Okay - I am almost in the middle of Eclipse -- I am at the 'Legends' part - and Bella is at the bonfire/council meeting -- listening to the old stories and I am just about bored TO DEATH! I am no liking Eclipse NEAR as much as I LOVED New Moon! PLEASE tell me that Eclipse gets better!!!!! :shocked:

Also, if you really WANTED to skip the book altogether and just go to Breaking Dawn, you probably could. They pretty much explain all the important parts of Eclipse in the beginning of BD.

I'm sorry. Does that make me blasphemous?

When Edward came back early and Bella awoke to find herself on the bed - instead of the couch and uuummm then realized he was there -- THAT part was pretty hott! :licks_lips:

Yeah I think it gets better then.. ya know :das:

Also, if you really WANTED to skip the book altogether and just go to Breaking Dawn, you probably could. They pretty much explain all the important parts of Eclipse in the beginning of BD.

I'm sorry. Does that make me blasphemous?

TRUST me at the point I am at right now - I would like to BUT - I just can' do it ... I will just have to suffer through the 'boring parts'

Yeah I think it gets better then.. ya know :das:

THAT gives me MUCH hope :das: I N E E D some more of that!!!! :roftl:

HOW THE HELL COULD U LIKE NEW MOON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG THE BEST CHAPTER BY FAR IS COMPROMISE IN ECLIPSE:wub2::wub2::wub2: I READ IT AT LEAST 12 TIMES LOL!!!!

I can see how/why you would say that! Itreally suprises me though - cause Brianna said this was her fave of all the books..... :boxed:

U WILL LOOOOOOVE THE COMPROMISE CHAPTER THEN HAHAHAHA I READ THAT CHAPTER ALSO LIKE 12 TIMES HAHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT I DID FOR NEW YEARS EVE LOL! LITERALLY I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS I LIKED OVER AGAIN...I ALSO DID THAT ON THE PLANE BACK HOME:naughty:

HOW THE HELL COULD U LIKE NEW MOON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG THE BEST CHAPTER BY FAR IS COMPROMISE IN ECLIPSE:wub2::wub2::wub2: I READ IT AT LEAST 12 TIMES LOL!!!!

If Compromise is the chapter I'm thinking about, I really liked it too *goes to check* Ah yes I like that chapter tooo :fisch:

OKAY Aimee --you are REALLY making me want to read the compromie chapter :das:

I LOVED New Moon --- SO MUCH! It is my fave so far .......

I t h i n k --causeI can relate to her pain and the way she reacted to the Cullen's leaving! IT REALLY hit home wth me -- I went through the very same thing - different circumstances.... only I did not get the happy ending that she did ..... :blink:

I t h i n k --causeI can relate to her pain and the way she reacted to the Cullen's leaving! IT REALLY hit home wth me -- I went through the very same thing - different circumstances.... only I did not get the happy ending that she did ..... :blink:

That's the kind of pain that nobody should have to feel.

1231q8g.jpg

SEX HAIR! (RIP)

:tears:

Okay - I am almost in the middle of Eclipse -- I am at the 'Legends' part - and Bella is at the bonfire/council meeting -- listening to the old stories and I am just about bored TO DEATH! I am no liking Eclipse NEAR as much as I LOVED New Moon! PLEASE tell me that Eclipse gets better!!!!!

Skip that part, not important:naughty:

I can see how/why you would say that! Itreally suprises me though - cause Brianna said this was her fave of all the books.....

Still is:das:

What page are you on??

I think you should hurry up and read that chapter so we can talk about it here. Because I forgot what was in it and my husband has that book in his car right now. And he's at work. And even if he were home, I'd be too lazy to go out and get it. :naughty:

Also, I really like this picture:

l_fc345ca52f9904df0cd56c50716946e0.jpg

Notice all the Sexy, concentrated in the mandibular region. Hmm, I see. I see.

I think you should hurry up and read that chapter so we can talk about it here. Because I forgot what was in it and my husband has that book in his car right now. And he's at work. And even if he were home, I'd be too lazy to go out and get it. :naughty:

Also, I really like this picture:

l_fc345ca52f9904df0cd56c50716946e0.jpg

Notice all the Sexy, concentrated in the mandibular region. Hmm, I see. I see.

i see your jaw, rob. I SEE IT!!! :drool:

-------------------------------------------------------

on a slightly sadder/happier note. i haven't decided what i am....

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

UGH!

Summit Entertainment has released the cover artwork for the Twilight DVD which is set to be released on March 21st!!!. Check it out guys!

:furious:

DAMN IT! What happened to Valentine's Day???? :crybaby:

That's the kind of pain that nobody should have to feel.

Tell me about it!!!! BUT -- I do think it was a good thing, because I would NOT be the person I am today had I not totally lost myself and all hope of a bleak future. Life - truly does go on ... even when you think there is no way it possibly could! Time heals all wounds -- even if it takes YEARS to lose the numbness.