Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

-------------------------------------------------------

on a slightly sadder/happier note. i haven't decided what i am....

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

I am SO happy about that!!!!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skip that part, not important:naughty:

Still is:das:

What page are you on??

I am still in La Push at the bonfire/council meeting --

BUT -- I did read Compromise last night! And Y E A H I needed that! :das:

It was H O T T But, Edward is REALLY starting to piss me off! There is NO way he would be pushing her away if he was a hot blooded human! Damn Vampire Virtue! :sneaky2:

hi girlsss!!

i`m so sad.. my pc is not working very well..

maybe i won`t be here this weekend.. my dad have to fix this quickly cause my mental health is in risk... lol!

HOW THE HELL COULD U LIKE NEW MOON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG THE BEST CHAPTER BY FAR IS COMPROMISE IN ECLIPSE:wub2::wub2::wub2: I READ IT AT LEAST 12 TIMES LOL!!!!

i read that chaper yesterday (i`m still reading eclipse) about 5 times! hahahah

i love it :wub2:

compromise gave me a heart attack lol

What's up wichu? Stephenie's Website just confirmed that Taylor would be Jacob in New Moon. So that made me smile.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

:yay:`i`m so happy!!! he`s perfect for Jacob

UGH!

Summit Entertainment has released the cover artwork for the Twilight DVD which is set to be released on March 21st!!!. Check it out guys!

:furi ous:

:(

that means i`ll have the dvd in August :thumbdown:

I am still in La Push at the bonfire/council meeting --

BUT -- I did read Compromise last night! And Y E A H I needed that! :das:

It was H O T T But, Edward is REALLY starting to piss me off! There is NO way he would be pushing her away if he was a hot blooded human! Damn Vampire Virtue! :sneaky2:

it's not just that he wants to "protect her virtue", he could also kill her if he's not carefuk. you'll see in breaking dawn :naughty:

it's not just that he wants to "protect her virtue", he could also kill her if he's not carefuk. you'll see in breaking dawn :naughty:

I don't CARE -- *and neither does she apparently* :das:

JUST do it ALREADY! I can't take it much longer! :roftl:

:lmfao: You're going through the exact same feelings I was going through :roftl:

I am starting to GET r e a l l y frustrated with Edward!!!! He is driving me insane! :insane:

I like it when she was unbuttoning his shirt :das:

And when he said: Bella please STOP trying to take your clothes off! :naughty:

I am starting to GET r e a l l y frustrated with Edward!!!! He is driving me insane! :insane:

:roftl:

I was getting really annoyed with him too, but Breaking Dawn makes up for it.. well from what I've read so far :naughty:

Rarrr :das:

Ha ha! What normal boy says that? Oh right, he's not a normal boy :cool:

:roftl:

I was getting really annoyed with him too, but Breaking Dawn makes up for it.. well from what I've read so far :naughty:

Rarrr :das:

Ha ha! What normal boy says that? Oh right, he's not a normal boy :cool:

Exactly what I said =- there is not a warm blooded dude ALIVE that would push it away! Too bad he is UNdead with no warm blood running through his veins! .. and else where :das:

that's probably my favorite line :naughty:

lol

mine`s too :naughty:

it`s funny cause most of the guys would tell her exactly the opposite thing :bleh:

lol

mine`s too :naughty:

it`s funny cause most of the guys would tell her exactly the opposite thing :bleh:

THAT is w h y it is SO frustrating! If I were Bella I would be HURTING Edward trying to FORCE him! :das:

-------------------------------------------------------

on a slightly sadder/happier note. i haven't decided what i am....

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

YAY!

I'm happy they kept Taylor:naughty:

UGH!

Summit Entertainment has released the cover artwork for the Twilight DVD which is set to be released on March 21st!!!. Check it out guys!

:furious:

:no:!!

February would have been better:sneaky2:

it's not just that he wants to "protect her virtue", he could also kill her if he's not careful. you'll see in breaking dawn :naughty:

Oh yes you will:das::roftl: