Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

don`t give up! it`s a famous book.. i`m sure the stores will have it!

I went to 3 Wal-Marts and 2 Targets .... NO Breaking Dawn :sneaky2:

I wasted ALL that time -- my WHOLE lunch break with NOTHING to show for it! I only got to read 4 pages of Eclipse ..... but, thank God those 3 pages are done -- I feel like I am NEVER going to finish Eclipse! :doh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that? lol

Because I'm completely obsessed with Twilight at the moment and never saw that thread before :roftl:

ARE you reading the books Celien? :wub2:

Yes but I've only read the first one so far so I won't be in this thread much I guess... I'm too afraid of spoilers.. even perez hilton had a spoiler on his blog :sneaky2:

Hey, I have another question - sorry. But it's about the movie. Is it sure they will do the 3 other movies?

YES YES and YES -- New Moon starts filming in March!!!! :das:

Why do you think Taylor *Jacob* bulked up! :naughty:

Because I'm completely obsessed with Twilight at the moment and never saw that thread before :roftl:

Yes but I've only read the first one so far so I won't be in this thread much I guess... I'm too afraid of spoilers.. even perez hilton had a spoiler on his blog :sneaky2:

IMO -- the second book is the BEST *well I still have the 4th to read* but New Moon is BY far my fave -- and I can't WAIT till November for the movie! :das:

I went to 3 Wal-Marts and 2 Targets .... NO Breaking Dawn :sne aky2:

I wasted ALL that time -- my WHOLE lunch break with NOTHING to show for it! I only got to read 4 pages of Eclipse ..... but, thank God those 3 pages are done -- I feel like I am NEVER going to finish Eclipse! :doh:

:sad:

did you ask in the stores when they are going to bring more copies og Breaking Dawn?

I've GOT to stop looking at Jacob -- I mean he is JUST a year older then my son ... does that make me c r a z y? :insane: Can't I just imagine he is like at the very least .... L E G A L :doh:

:naughty:

LOL

Jacob is perfect for me :naughty: same age but i won`t ride a motorcycle cause i don`t even know how to ride a bycicle.. :bleh:

Oh that's great! I hope they will do Breaking Dawn as well!

I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who developped an Twilight obsession ^^.

FAR from it - my dear!!!!! :roftl:

:sad:

did you ask in the stores when they are going to bring more copies og Breaking Dawn?

LOL

Jacob is perfect for me :naughty: same age but i won`t ride a motorcycle cause i don`t even know how to ride a bycicle.. :bleh:

They prolly will -- but I am tired of waiting .... I will find -- have no fear -- I put on my Wonder Woman cape! :naughty:

--- I just love Jacob! :das: ---- SO g l a d Edward is 'legal' cause if he wasn't I would be PUT IN PRISON for the thoughts/dreams I have had about him!!!! :licks_lips:

f_jasper1m_4929731.jpg

JacksonRathbone1.jpg

jasper.png

Creepy how I prefer women-looking boys:naughty:

But I have to say I prefer the Jasper look, with long blond and crazy hair ^^

Oooh... wow the bottom one is seriously dreamy:wub2:

I know me too! The worst part is that half the time they turn out to be gay...:boxed:

Oooh... wow the bottom one is seriously dreamy:wub2:

I know me too! The worst part is that half the time they turn out to be gay...:boxed:

I prefer the first and second ^^. His EYES!!

True, gay... pity...

f_jasper1m_4929731.jpg

JacksonRathbone1.jpg

jasper.png

Creepy how I prefer women-looking boys:naughty:

But I have to say I prefer the Jasper look, with long blond and crazy hair ^^

Not creepy cause I like 'pretty boys' too --- maybe why they always end up being gay -- but - that is besides the point! :das:

My son is OBSESSED with Jasper - he thinks he is Jasper - but, mainly because he is IN LOVE with Alice!!!! :wub2:

Alice is great! A bit like me (not physically). BUT, I don't like organising parties lol. And I am a soothsayer! lol

If I was most like anyone -- it would be Bella..... for alot of reasons BUT mainly cause we are both not at all 'the norm' and I too am a total clutz :doh:

Mabe someone will slap me, but I think Robert Patterson is not THAT hot. I mean, he's really ok, but he doesn't make me drool or faint ^^. He doesn't correspond the image I made of Edward.

*Hides*