Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had work *hmph*

let me you know when you know and then I can let you know if I can go :fisch:

....and how is that an excuse for ignoring someone who has missed you sooooooo much :naughty:

When you tell us when we're having our meet up, we will decide when we are going to Phillip Island :tongue2:

Not to mention that you keep blaming him for smoking the last cigarette when you don't get your centrelink money until next monday and will probably have to pawn something just to get your fix.

Ah yes.. the quality... but I'm more about the price (so when Blu Rays become as cheap as Dvds are now, I'll buy them)

If it costs more than that we find a coles and buy one :fisch:

Oh yes, pawning goods. The pawn shop know you by name now. You can also fill out your centre**** form without looking or reading the questions.

And we can take it back at the end of the week for a refund.

It was a "birthday present" and they already "had one". :naughty:

I hate to parallel park, and I have a Holden Barina. It should be easy .

3 point turns get easier. Actually, they get fun-ner. :naughty:

You will! Becster is your mother!!

Enlightenment: Pick a sport, any sport. Then for approx $10 per person recreate that sport. :wink2:

For Bogan Lawn Bowls we used an empty VB can full of dirt, (also a UDL can) cheap bright balls and for added effect because it was around halloween time we had little witches hats on our heads. There's a pic on facebook of us. But coffee is good too. Bogan sports is hilarious though.

Parallel parking still takes me 2 tries, because I avoid it so much so I'm always out of practice...

3 point turns are fun.. most of the time

And the day my daughtah is able to do the bogan challenge easily will be the proudest of my life *wipes sentimental tear*

Plus SD, your also Kels daughter, unless she changed the family tree.. so there has to be some boganism from that side *zhhz*

*worries that her offspring has the breeding to take away her bogan queen title*

....and how is that an excuse for ignoring someone who has missed you sooooooo much :naughty:

When you tell us when we're having our meet up, we will decide when we are going to Phillip Island :tongue2:

Fine... this Friday, 1:30 pm Southern Cross...

There I told you :tongue2:

Oh yes, pawning goods. The pawn shop know you by name now. You can also fill out your centre**** form without looking or reading the questions.

And we can take it back at the end of the week for a refund.

It was a "birthday present" and they already "had one". :naughty:

Not to mention all the staff at centrelink know you and your kids by name... As do the people at the local cigarette shop, drive thru liquor store, and .. well other, less legal operations.

"I think its broken"

Sounds like an ideal plan to me

Twatty if I don't see you.. have fun at the Hens Night and Wedding

You mean we do bogan lawn bowls near trains??:shocked:

Nope... southern Cross is common ground though.. we all know where it is, so we meet there and venture to parks and other such locations for Bogan Lawn Bowls.

even we're not crazy enough to practice it near Trains :fisch:

I don't believe you.

Hello Tan!

You are my business.

We're orgasming it now. :naughty:

*kicks him in the balls*

I'm off now

Goodnight Ladies... and Tanya. :huglove:

I don't tell fibs!

Hello Kelzy!

Who told you that:bleh:

Perverts

Ouch!

You've been off for a long, long time :naughty:

How original :tongue2:

:boxed: I wouldn't survive.

I hate to parallel park, and I have a Holden Barina. It should be easy .

3 point turns get easier. Actually, they get fun-ner. :naughty:

You will! Becster is your mother!!

Ohh, pretty!!

And green goes fast too.

I hardly have survived. I'm pretty lucky to be talking to you right now. :wink2:

I hope I have inherited her bogan ways. :naughty:

It is pretty. Sadly, I doubt anybody will buy one for me. They are a bit too expensive (around $15,000). :thumbdown:

HK is of course Minister Da Shizz

:groovy::kachinga::groovy:

Hello All !!! :bye: I have been catching upon this thread on & off all day ... many visitors at my place last few days ... so have missed heaps on here *zhhz*

Simply cannot MQ right now !! However, I can say a few things ... firstly,

WELCOME HOME BIANCS !!! Massive :huglove:'s !

Have a GREAT day y'all on Friday ! *iz jellus*

Bewdiful pics. of da Meeks Silv. :das:

Ummm ... G'night Kelz *bye*

Hiya DC, CD, SD , BS & Lyndal !! :original:

Fine... this Friday, 1:30 pm Southern Cross...

There I told you :tongue2:

Oakie Doke!

Yeah but we still don't know when we're going :naughty:

Bianca would like to know why she has $1000 from the Governement and what she has to do for it :wink2:

Oakie Doke!

Yeah but we still don't know when we're going

Bianca would like to know why she has $1000 from the Governement and what she has to do for it :wink2:

:roftl:

What about me? :tears:

Bianca says :huglove: back at ya!

Oh BUGGER !!! I'm sooo sorrryyy Tan !! :huglove: I just knew I'd miss someone :no: ... perhaps it was just 'cos you are always forever here in my heart/mind ... :wub2:

:roftl:

Oh BUGGER !!! I'm sooo sorrryyy Tan !! :huglove: I just knew I'd miss someone :no: ... perhaps it was just 'cos you are always forever here in my heart/mind ... :wub2:

Aaaawwww, you're forgiven!:naughty::wub2:

How is the exhibition going? Has Clancy sold anything else?

Hk you forgot me as well (I think) :naughty:

Oakie Doke!

Yeah but we still don't know when we're going :naughty:

This I can answer.

Tell Bianca that Kevin Rudd had this idea to strengthen the economy in someway or other. And so he said to those in control of all Boganised and Pensioner money "let the money rain down in quanities of $1000 a piece for every student, pensioner, parent with children, children and other such people so that they can take this money and inject it back into the econmy in the form of Drugs, Gambling and Alcohol. This will solve our recession. And let there be no letters sent about this money, let it instead be notified by rumours and news report so that each and every dole bludger can worry their alcohol addled brains as to whether they qualify for it. And let these lucky bastards need to do anything to recieve the money other than fit the criteria"

Okay... so from that imaginative, crazy story let me sumarise

Kevin Rudd wanted to strengthen the economy

He gave Centrelink Money to do this

Centrelink gave the money to those they felt needed it (students, those on youth allowance, pensioners and anyone with a kid got $1000 (those with kids got $1000 per kid)

OkD has to do nothing for it other than fit the criteria (and buy us all lunch on Friday)

If OkD got the money she fits the critera

Therefore OkD has to do nothing for the money, and should celebrate receiving it by buying us all Lunch on Friday

(and yes I am in one of "those" moods again.. the strange, overactive imagination, hyperactive ones)

Edited by soangel

Aaaawwww, you're forgiven!:naughty::wub2:

How is the exhibition going? Has Clancy sold anything else?

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks hunny ...

Well ... it's going well ... fairly quiet atm as it is week days ... hoping to pick up on Sat. before we close on Sun. :thumb_yello:

Awww ... my Clancy leaves to go back up north tomorrow morn. ... :tears: she was only here for around 10 days ... too short ... she sold two more I think ... we'll see by the end of the week ! :original:

*does rude things under tanya's username*

This I can answer.

Tell Bianca that Kevin Rudd had this idea to strengthen the economy in someway or other. And so he said to those in control of all Boganised and Pensioner money "let the money rain down in quanities of $1000 a piece for every student, pensioner, parent with children, children and other such people so that they can take this money and inject it back into the econmy in the form of Drugs, Gambling and Alcohol. This will solve our recession. And let there be no letters sent about this money, let it instead be notified by rumours and news report so that each and every dole bludger can worry their alcohol addled brains as to whether they qualify for it. And let these lucky bastards need to do anything to recieve the money other than fit the criteria"

Centrelink gave the money to those they felt needed it (students, those on youth allowance, pensioners and anyone with a kid got $1000 (those with kids got $1000 per kid)

OkD has to do nothing for it other than fit the criteria (and buy us all lunch on Friday)

Therefore OkD has to do nothing for the money, and should celebrate receiving it by buying us all Lunch on Friday

(and yes I am in one of "those" moods again.. the strange, overactive imagination, hyperactive ones)

Omg! That is so ****ing awesome! Woooooo! *runs around happily, throwing bunches of money in the air* And I already celebrated by buying a bunch of pointless stuff at JB when I wasn't even sure if I got to keep it or not :naughty: Did you get it too?

I will consider lunch of Friday :naughty: I hope you guys don't eat too many tictacs :thumb_yello:

*does rude things under tanya's username*

Omg! That is so ****ing awesome! Woooooo! *runs around happily, throwing bunches of money in the air* And I already celebrated by buying a bunch of pointless stuff at JB when I wasn't even sure if I got to keep it or not :naughty: Did you get it too?

I will consider lunch of Friday :naughty: I hope you guys don't eat too many tictacs :thumb_yello:

I got it too.. its sitting in one of my bank accounts waiting to be spent at GC...

And you could at least spring for Mentos *hmph* They are much more fulfilling than tic tacs

Hk you forgot me as well (I think) :naughty:

This I can answer.

Aww ... sorry Soy :blush-anim-cl: Hiya to you too !! :wub2:

And :lmfao: to your Rudd Rave !!! :lmao:

G'night Tan & Biancs !! :huglove:

I got it too.. its sitting in one of my bank accounts waiting to be spent at GC...

And you could at least spring for Mentos *hmph* They are much more fulfilling than tic tacs

Wow, it is basically the most genius thing anyone has come up with.

Half a packet of Mentos and half a packet of Tic tacs is my final offer *hmph*

Aww ... sorry Soy :blush-anim-cl: Hiya to you too !! :wub2:

And :lmfao: to your Rudd Rave !!! :lmao:

G'night Tan & Biancs !! :huglove:

Heya to you too HK and probably good night from me soon

That Rudd Rave is the result of what is surely my sleep addled brain. It produces my most crazy insights

Wow, it is basically the most genius thing anyone has come up with.

Half a packet of Mentos and half a packet of Tic tacs is my final offer *hmph*

Yeah... genius if you forget that alot of it got pumped into the pokies or landed in the hands of drug dealers :fisch:

Throw in some tap water and maybe 1 jelly bean a piece and you have yourself a deal :wink2:

Edited by soangel

Yeah... genius if you forget that alot of it got pumped into the pokies or landed in the hands of drug dealers :fisch:

Throw in some tap water and maybe 1 jelly bean a piece and you have yourself a deal :wink2:

Yes, well some of it got pumped into my bank account, so genius. :thumb_yello:

Woah now, I think your pushing it. How about some boiled and chilled tap water, with ice if you like?

Yes, well some of it got pumped into my bank account, so genius. :thumb_yello:

Woah now, I think your pushing it. How about some boiled and chilled tap water, with ice if you like?

Hmmm.... wow ice. It must be our lucky day.

Okay... you drive a hard deal OkD, but I think we'll accept your generous offer for lunch.

And now I think I should (try) to get some sleep. I keep meaning to induce in myself a more normal sleep pattern, and this 2amness (nearly 3amness) doesn't help.

Night all